Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-20-2013   #21
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Has any ex-Texan (other than Mittens) won a Super Bowl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
It's not a dumb thread. The man asked a question. Simple as that.
Yeah, plus it's not like its wk six lol
Old 01-21-2013   #22
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 281570 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA SWATT View Post
If niners crap out, then pollard, leach, j.jones will fit the bill.

Missing any ex-tex ravens?
I do. I mean, I know why they're gone and I get it, so I'm not blasting the team for letting them go or anything. But I said at the time losing Pollard and Leach took some edge off the team. They need a mean streak.

I do not miss Jacoby Jones.
Old 01-21-2013   #23
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

I had tickets for another event and have just finished watching the Ravens handing the Patriots a defeat at home. I can't say I'm disappointed. I am so inspired to see O. J. Brigance presenting the Hunt Trophy. I'm almost in tears.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013   #24
Texcore
Hardcore Texan

Rep Power: 797 Texcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Who cares? ...
exactly. I only care about current Texans winning one...or a few.
Texcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013   #25
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 396984 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Who cares? ...
Heath Shuler, which helps explain why he started the thread.
Old 01-21-2013   #26
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Heath Shuler, which helps explain why he started the thread.
Exactly. I clicked on the thread because I was interested to know the answer. Why click the thread if you don't care?
Old 01-21-2013   #27
QB75
Veteran

Rep Power: 20 QB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of FamerQB75 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA SWATT View Post
Um, op said not to mention mr. Mittens
Still counts.

QB75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013   #28
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Rep Power: 396984 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by QB75 View Post
Still counts.

Hey, man, how has your brother been these days?
Old 01-21-2013   #29
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 281570 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by QB75 View Post
Still counts.

At least as much as Chris Redman's.
Old 01-22-2013   #30
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
At least as much as Chris Redman's.
What does it say about a family that trolls a former team of their brother's? Notice they never stopped by before "winning" a Super Bowl with his mighty clipboard.
Old 01-22-2013   #31
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What does it say about a family that trolls a former team of their brother's? Notice they never stopped by before "winning" a Super Bowl with his mighty clipboard.
I thought Hulk75 was supposedly Derek Carr?
Old 01-22-2013   #32
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I thought Hulk75 was supposedly Derek Carr?
Hulk75 and QB75 are both brothers of David Carr.
Old 01-22-2013   #33
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hulk75 and QB75 are both brothers of David Carr.
Derek Carr threw for 4000+ yards, 37 TD's and 7 INT's at Fresno last year.
Old 01-22-2013   #34
eriadoc
Texan-American

Quote:
Hey, I wish the best for David Carr. But if you have to come troll a message board for vindication years later (with clipboard vindication, no less), then you have insecurity issues. Seek help, for your own good.
Old 01-22-2013   #35
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
David's brother Darren was a regular poster as Hulk75. I believe I read that he attended UH for a while. His younger brother Derek played QB at Clements High School in Fort Bend ISD. He began playing the position as a Sophmore, but the family moved prior his senior year, if not mistaken back to California adter David's release from the Texans.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013   #36
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
He could be available in the 2014 draft!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Hey, I wish the best for David Carr. But if you have to come troll a message board for vindication years later (with clipboard vindication, no less), then you have insecurity issues. Seek help, for your own good.
I honestly wish nothing good or bad on David Carr. Like 99% of players who used to be Texans, I have no feelings toward any of them.

I do hope DeMeco Ryans has a good career, but he's about the only one. He's that 1% for me.

I just find it rather weird to see a former player's family trolling the forums in some narcissistic endeavor at vindication. David Carr has not been in a Texans uniform since 2006, but yet here his family is - most likely behind David's back - representing the Fresno Mafia.

What next? VY fanboys popping up if an NFL team invites him to camp?
Old 01-22-2013   #37
b0ng
Ooops

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_N5TCcAjkQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbZ22j_X8fE

One of the most entertaining MNF games I have ever seen (Maybe it was TNF, but I do remember it being prime time). I can't remember if he was put into the game or not but I remember the chants.
Old 01-23-2013   #38
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
As if we didn't want to win a SB with Carr. We did our part, as much as we could.
Old 01-23-2013   #39
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm just glad there is a thread talking about former Texans in the NFL.

Houston used to be the last stop for players before going out of the league...
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read