Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-20-2013   #21
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: AFC Title Game: Patriots vs Ravens

what the heck was that?
Old 01-20-2013   #22
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I hope so. I don't want two weeks of Ray Lewis BS cult worship instead of real coverage of the gane.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013   #23
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I've watched almost every Super Bowl since Super Bowl V. I'll be watching this one, too. It's the Super Bowl, man.
Same here. Even though I don't care about any of the teams that will be in it now that the Falcons are out.

In $uper Bowl$ like thi$ year'$, when I don't have a dog in the race, I u$ually find $omething to keep my intere$t in the game.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013   #24
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 14263 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

ravens defense is ballin so far.

their offense hasn't done **** in this first quarter and only held them to 3 points.

our defense would have given up 20 points so far.
Mr. Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013   #25
Textan
Veteran

Rep Power: 4035 Textan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respected

I hate the Patriots and would like nothing more than the Ravens to beat them. I'm sick of hearing about Brady, BB, and anything to do with New England. I've heard enough to last 3 life times.
Textan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013   #26
Textan
Veteran

Rep Power: 4035 Textan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I love me some football...too bad the good guys aren't there though. One thing I'm sick of is Ray Lewis. I hope the Patriots keep him out of he SB. I'm sick of hearing how God is helping him as if God plays favorites. Another week or two of segments glorifying this will make my head explode.
Good Lord man..........and you're not sick of hearing about Brady and the Patriots, seriously?
Hey. I'm no great fan of Lewis, but I swear I throw up a little every time I hear Brady, Patriots, BB, anything to do with that part of the world.
Old 01-20-2013   #27
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 99192 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Wow. So that's what the Patriots punt formation looks like.
We only had them punt 3 of their first 4 possesions when we played them. I know we scored zero points but you must of been away from the TV....
Old 01-20-2013   #28
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
We only had them punt 3 of their first 4 possesions when we played them. I know we scored zero points but you must of been away from the TV....
Oh for God's sakes. Just a joke, my good man.
Old 01-20-2013   #29
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Pierce looks more explosive than Rice so far today.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013   #30
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 99192 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Oh for God's sakes. Just a joke, my good man.
haha man this is sad to watch the ravens move the ball up and down the field so easily. We should be playing baltimore tonight
Old 01-20-2013   #31
Textan
Veteran

There ya go Ravens, great drive.
Old 01-20-2013   #32
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Well he did until those last few runs at least. That's a nice 1-2 combo.
Old 01-20-2013   #33
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Is it just me or did new england look superior when we played them, and now they look rather average....
Old 01-20-2013   #34
Textan
Veteran

Quote:
Is it just me or did new england look superior when we played them, and now they look rather average....
Or maybe the Ravens aren't intimidated by them one bit?
Or maybe the Ravens have a very good QB?
Or maybe their coach prepared them properly?
Old 01-20-2013   #35
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Textan View Post
Or maybe the Ravens aren't intimidated by them one bit?
Or maybe the Ravens have a very good QB?
Or maybe their coach prepared them properly?
Alot of maybes, i'm just stating facts.
Old 01-20-2013   #36
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

What is Ray Lewis doing out there? He's basically just taking up space.
Old 01-20-2013   #37
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

goood i hate the patriots, i hate the ravens to but would rather see new england get their asses beat at home.
Old 01-20-2013   #38
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Prob whys he's retiring after this season
Old 01-20-2013   #39
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Prob whys he's retiring after this season
Someone should tell him retirement starts after the season ends.
Old 01-20-2013   #40
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2410 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
At least the Ravens don't have him lined outside trying to cover somebody.
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read