Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-17-2013   #121
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' LB Brooks Reed: "we weren’t fully prepared"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Honestly, I have no clue what you are talking about, and I am not saying that in a condescending manner.

Which Denver team? I don't recall the record breaking Moe teams having a PG from Houston. His passing game philosophy did not need a PG.
Based on ur stats, you're eleven years younger than I.

I was talking about Robert Williams, who was a couple of class behind me at Milby HS and then at UH.

He would have given Michael Jordan a run for his money, except drugs did him in early.

This is the guy who played on the same team with Clyde Drexler and Hakeem Olajuwon at UH.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013   #122
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
I give up!I explained in detailed how they work on game weeks and in games.

You are explaining their offense in basic generalities. The article is how it evolved over the years and how the concepts you are discussing work. Like when Moss left, they could adjust the system without breaking it completely. It doesn't mean on game day you can add in inferior players and it will keep working the same. Again, defenses adjust.
Dont you and Vinny realize that you aren't ever going to win an argument with a guy who has never been wrong/master of the screenshot?

People are just now starting to catch on to his schtick. He frames, both ltterally and figuratively things to fit whatever agenda he sees fit. SMH
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013   #123
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Dont you and Vinny realize that you aren't ever going to win an argument with a guy who has never been wrong/master of the screenshot?

People are just now starting to catch on to his schtick. He frames, both ltterally and figuratively things to fit whatever agenda he sees fit. SMH
Hey, bring on the debate.

While I'm happy (which is somewhat often), I can tell a story, can't I?

As a Jr in HS, we were in a speech/debate class, back in 1975, we were having a marketing thing we needed to do.

And the guys managed to roll out a coffin to "advertise" for the funeral home.

Complete with a body inside that rose up to say something like "I'm very satisfied with all the services and all"; it was hillarious.

So yeah, bring it on.
Old 01-17-2013   #124
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Hey, bring on the debate.

While I'm happy (which is somewhat often), I can tell a story, can't I?

As a Jr in HS, we were in a speech/debate class, back in 1975, we were having a marketing thing we needed to do.

And the guys managed to roll out a coffin to "advertise" for the funeral home.

Complete with a body inside that rose up to say something like "I'm very satisfied with all the services and all"; it was hillarious.

So yeah, bring it on.
Repped

Funny story

Life is all about selling ones self. This explains how I met my wife. It sure wasn't my good looks. LOL
Old 01-17-2013   #125
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Repped

Funny story

Life is all about selling ones self. This explains how I met my wife. It sure wasn't my good looks. LOL
I don't know how it explains such and such, whether your story is you know... but I'm sure it's special to each of us.

But, man, it was so crazy over the top when the guy rose up and said something like "come to ABC Funeral Service, they will make you happy, I know I am."

I will never forget that!
Old 01-17-2013   #126
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

I've got funeral home stories too
Old 01-17-2013   #127
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Kubiak can't get much credit for the defensive turn around, other than his responsibility for that unmitigated disaster in 2010 which led to him losing his authority to hire the D.C.
Except we see a completely different defense when we've got a lead, or when the running game is working & we're controlling the game.
Old 01-17-2013   #128
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Based on ur stats, you're eleven years younger than I.

I was talking about Robert Williams, who was a couple of class behind me at Milby HS and then at UH.

He would have given Michael Jordan a run for his money, except drugs did him in early.

This is the guy who played on the same team with Clyde Drexler and Hakeem Olajuwon at UH.
Actually, very familiar with the team. Rob Williams was more of a footnote on Phi Slamma, and surprised you brought him up after I mentioned Doug Moe's name. Williams played with the Nuggets after their record breaking year, and got to serve the two premier NBA scorers of that time - Vandeweghe and Alex English.

Denver Nuggets worst NBA draft picks: A top 10 topped by two?
Quote:
7. Rob Williams
19th overall pick in 1982 draft

College: Houston
Stats: 153 games played (all with the Nuggets); 5.3 points per game.

Verdict: The very talented guard may be remembered for being called a “fat little hog” by former coach Doug Moe.
Seeing that list brought up my own memories. I drove Tskitishvili, Pachulia and another Georgian from Ljubljana, Slovenia to Poprad, Slovak Republic as a favor to the Georgian Basketball Federation. I drove through two checkpoints that late night, the second one was real. No one in my car spoke Slovak, and the cops did not know our languages. Cash money, talking with your feet and hands, and a smile will most often get you to your destination - known or unknown.

Good kid, that got bad advice.
Old 01-17-2013   #129
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Dr furst was on the radio this morning 76 and he said gronk fractured his arm in a different spot. Said it could have happened next year or two years from now just as easily.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013   #130
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 296584 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
How would you adjust to New England's hurry up?
Keep them off the field with long offensive drives.

As for the defense, I think losing Cushing was huge in this regard. We lost our defensive QB for all intents and purposes. Beyond his physical presence, which is major in this defense, we lost his leadership and brain.

I have not seen much hurry up with our offense this season. Like Dale mentioned, they used to be pretty good with it back in 2009 and 2010. That alone would have helped our defense. Just practicing against a no huddle would have helped our D.

They also have lots of film on NE, which I assume they spent many hours analyzing. Wade gets paid the big bucks for his defensive acumen, so he should have been able to come up with some kind of plan to at least appear somewhat prepared. They knew going into the game that NE was going to bring it, but often Texans players looked confused and out of place. They have to fix that if they want to compete. Heck, the Texans offense should learn from it and adapt some of that technique, as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boom boom View Post
hey, as a huge patriots fan i just wanted to say you guys have a tremendous team and had a tremendous year. the texans are a team that will be reckoned with for years to come with an identity now. ive enjoyed watching your team play and jj watt and arian foster are tremendous. good luck next year and again even though im a pats fan i enjoy watching the texans play. there tough, physical, and have alot of skilled players. if you guys get another top receiver to help andre johnson out, you guys will be in the super bowl. good luck brother
Thanks, man. I've always liked Brady since he arrived as a starter and had much respect for the Patriots.

When the Texans were going through 2-14 years, an NFL fan needs to have another team to follow just to keep sane. So my son and I have always watched the Patriots from afar and appreciated what the franchise has done. This was the first year that we had to come face to face with NE, so it was really tough for my 10 yo son. He went outside and played instead of watching his two favorite teams duke it out.

But yeah, the Texans are still learning how to handle success and I think the 2012 was another stepping stone in that process. I do think they will learn from the NE losses and improve because of it. Incremental improvements is still progress. Our fan base is not as patient as our owner, but it is what it is.

Good luck this weekend! I'd like to see Brady get a 4th ring.

Quote:
Still, I don't read it as Brooks saying the coaches didn't prepare them, I think it's more of a "you don't know until you know" kind of thing.

Like Jj Watt, I'm sure everybody he's gone up against since week 6 knew he was strong & prepared to work against a bull. But then Jj punches them in the mouth & they realize they had no idea how strong he was & thus unprepared.

Of course, the fact that we played New England less than a month earlier & they beat us doing the same thing, it's hard to understand how they weren't "prepared"

Maybe Brooks is saying he wasn't prepared since he wasn't there last time.. I think it's obvious they weren't prepared, but I don't think Brooks would throw anyone under the bus. Which this statement pretty much does.
You could be right, or partially right. I think we could perceive the term "prepared" in a number of ways. Obvious is the practices and study prior to the game type of preparation that involves coaches and game plans and the like. The other is mentally prepared, where you think you come into a situation fully prepared but once you are actually experiencing it, you realize that there were some deficiencies in your preparation and/or you just weren't ready for the high level required to beat a team like the Pats in post-season.
Old 01-17-2013   #131
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 182645 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
It does make you wonder if McNair is looking in the NFL's rear-view mirror to emulate previous successful dynasties too much. He might be lacking the vision to see big picture evolution in the NFL, much to the detriment of required deviation that continuous success demands.

"Old school" coaches like Belichick see the evolution and adapt accordingly. His team is winning games today in a much different way than they were winning games in 2002. Rule changes and player evolution is changing the game. Young head coaches like Jim Harbaugh are dynamic because they understand the on-going evolution. Adapt or go extinct.

Reminds me of that documentary about Tom Landry. Dude was a genius innovator, and so much of the league at the time was stuck in the 1950's power run game that his schemes seemed exotic and unrealistic to his peers. In hindsight, however, we see him for the true genius that made the NFL a better overall game. Now his perspectives and innovations are considered fundamentals in football. By the same way, today's innovations and evolution will be perceived the same way decades from now.

The NFL is clearly morphing into a very offense-friendly league. Hopefully the Texans can keep up.
Rep your way.

As an NFL team these days, it is probably safe to say that if you spend too much time watching your rear view mirror, you are bound to miss the most important things that lie up ahead.......something that does not bid well for a "healthy" future.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013   #132
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 243165 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I've been eyeballing this thread since it first appeared and every time I read that first quote from Reed I ask myself again "How is this even possible?". Honestly, how can someone go to play the Patriots and not be "prepared" for their quick-snap, hurry up offense. For Reed to say this there must be something very wrong with the way the Texans defense is coached or something very wrong with these players. Ok, possibly if it's just an excuse he's throwing out there and not true at all then maybe there's just something wrong with Brooks Reed but it doesn't look that way to me.

How many times do you have to play the Patriots to figure out how to deal with this?
Old 01-17-2013   #133
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Actually, very familiar with the team. Rob Williams was more of a footnote on Phi Slamma, and surprised you brought him up after I mentioned Doug Moe's name. Williams played with the Nuggets after their record breaking year, and got to serve the two premier NBA scorers of that time - Vandeweghe and Alex English.

Denver Nuggets worst NBA draft picks: A top 10 topped by two?

Seeing that list brought up my own memories. I drove Tskitishvili, Pachulia and another Georgian from Ljubljana, Slovenia to Poprad, Slovak Republic as a favor to the Georgian Basketball Federation. I drove through two checkpoints that late night, the second one was real. No one in my car spoke Slovak, and the cops did not know our languages. Cash money, talking with your feet and hands, and a smile will most often get you to your destination - known or unknown.

Good kid, that got bad advice.
KT, I went to Milby, I watched him play, KT.

And then he "followed" me to UH, with Drexler joining a year later.

There's still a story out there on the net about Rob, written by Michael Murphy of the Chronicle in 2005.
(In that story, it was disclosed that drug left him with a blind eye and a partially paralyzed left side.)

His legs seem to be made out of rubber, the guy can break a lot of ankles with his crossover dribble.

He was the most exciting player on the Phi Slama team because he can do it all, from defense to offense.

But he was doing weed early and then graduated to coke.
Why do you think the Nuggets would cut their first round draft pick just after two years?

The stats line don't show it, but he got that Nuggets team to run faster than ever.

Many people, myself included, think that he's the best player from the city of Houston (not Drexler) (Elvin Hayes is from Louisiana so he doesn't count.)

BTW, how do you talk with your feet?
Old 01-17-2013   #134
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 217185 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

You know, seven pages into this, and I'm going to take Brooks Reed at his word. He said, "“The hurry-up, again WE weren’t fully prepared for some reason”. I know that's uncomfortable for some of you, but if you ask the question and you get the answer, take the answer.
Old 01-17-2013   #135
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
You know, seven pages into this, and I'm going to take Brooks Reed at his word. He said, "“The hurry-up, again WE weren’t fully prepared for some reason”. I know that's uncomfortable for some of you, but if you ask the question and you get the answer, take the answer.
This.

He's talking about the entire defense. They weren't prepared.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013   #136
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:

As for the defense, I think losing Cushing was huge in this regard. We lost our defensive QB for all intents and purposes. Beyond his physical presence, which is major in this defense, we lost his leadership and brain.
I think defenses are going to have to change fundamentally. They're going to have to be concept oriented, like the Patriots offense, & follow roles as opposed to rules. They line up according to what they want to do as opposed to answering what the Patriots offense is trying to dictate.

I know it's easier said than done, but bottom line, defenses are simply going to have to change. I know people will say other defenses were able to deal with the Patriots in the past, but that was some time ago. They've almost perfected what they are doing now & when he goes into that hurry up...
Old 01-17-2013   #137
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think defenses are going to have to change fundamentally. They're going to have to be concept oriented, like the Patriots offense, & follow roles as opposed to rules. They line up according to what they want to do as opposed to answering what the Patriots offense is trying to dictate.

I know it's easier said than done, but bottom line, defenses are simply going to have to change. I know people will say other defenses were able to deal with the Patriots in the past, but that was some time ago. They've almost perfected what they are doing now & when he goes into that hurry up...
Question is can Wade adapt or is he too set in his ways. I like Wade. But I wonder if some of his schemes are dated for todays offenses and new rules that favor those offenses. The Texans have really been exposed when playing his man to man against elite qbs and even made some not so elite qbs look like probowlers. Not complaining because I do like our defence but just making some observations.
Old 01-18-2013   #138
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
Question is can Wade adapt or is he too set in his ways. I like Wade. But I wonder if some of his schemes are dated for todays offenses and new rules that favor those offenses. The Texans have really been exposed when playing his man to man against elite qbs and even made some not so elite qbs look like probowlers. Not complaining because I do like our defence but just making some observations.
Evidently he cannot adapt. He got blown out by NE in week 14 and blown out AGAIN just a few weeks later. Great coaches can make changes in that timeframe--ELITE coaches can make the changes needed on the sideline during the game.

We're not supposed to be just trying to "win games" here, we're supposed to be on a mission of superiority. Have there been great improvements on our D? Without question. Can Gary & Wade carry us to the promised land? Well, as of yet their efforts have been ineffective against the cream of the NFL crop that we will be contested by in the playoffs.

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013   #139
boom boom
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 boom boom is a quality contributor and well respectedboom boom is a quality contributor and well respectedboom boom is a quality contributor and well respectedboom boom is a quality contributor and well respectedboom boom is a quality contributor and well respectedboom boom is a quality contributor and well respectedboom boom is a quality contributor and well respectedboom boom is a quality contributor and well respectedboom boom is a quality contributor and well respectedboom boom is a quality contributor and well respectedboom boom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I have not seen much hurry up with our offense this season. Like Dale mentioned, they used to be pretty good with it back in 2009 and 2010. That alone would have helped our defense. Just practicing against a no huddle would have helped our D.

They also have lots of film on NE, which I assume they spent many hours analyzing. Wade gets paid the big bucks for his defensive acumen, so he should have been able to come up with some kind of plan to at least appear somewhat prepared. They knew going into the game that NE was going to bring it, but often Texans players looked confused and out of place. They have to fix that if they want to compete. Heck, the Texans offense should learn from it and adapt some of that technique, as well!

Thanks, man. I've always liked Brady since he arrived as a starter and had much respect for the Patriots.

When the Texans were going through 2-14 years, an NFL fan needs to have another team to follow just to keep sane. So my son and I have always watched the Patriots from afar and appreciated what the franchise has done. This was the first year that we had to come face to face with NE, so it was really tough for my 10 yo son. He went outside and played instead of watching his two favorite teams duke it out.

But yeah, the Texans are still learning how to handle success and I think the 2012 was another stepping stone in that process. I do think they will learn from the NE losses and improve because of it. Incremental improvements is still progress. Our fan base is not as patient as our owner, but it is what it is.

Good luck this weekend! I'd like to see Brady get a 4th ring.

You could be right, or partially right. I think we could perceive the term "prepared" in a number of ways. Obvious is the practices and study prior to the game type of preparation that involves coaches and game plans and the like. The other is mentally prepared, where you think you come into a situation fully prepared but once you are actually experiencing it, you realize that there were some deficiencies in your preparation and/or you just weren't ready for the high level required to beat a team like the Pats in post-season.
DOUBLE BARRELL, you are a gentleman. thank you for the support and i hope your son gets to watch brady get his 4th as well as myself. any patriot fan that comes to this forum and talks smack is classless. thats not who we are. we always respect our opponent. and any pats fan who says they are not nervous about jj watt, arian foster, or andre johnson would be lying. like i said the texans are a tremendous, taleneted football team, and get ready to enjoy success because the texans are a team to be reckoned with for years to come. besides the patriots of course, i always root for the texans. i just love the physical style and the way they get after it. good luck next year buddy and thanks for adding me to this forum
boom boom is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read