Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2013   #11
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123766 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holy Cow - Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a HOAX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Because it was made such a big story around a Heisman candidate when it happened. If it wasn't made such a big deal then and leading up to the National Championship game then it wouldn't be a story today at all.
I still don't give a damn personally. Some college kid on the ND squad made up a story about a GF so the media would flaunt all over him?? It seemed to have worked. I'll actually applaud the guy for trolling the media and bamboozling them. If they went out of their way to promote some guy for certain awards because of some story they tried to push, they're just as guilty as he is. Frankly I'm sick and tired of the media trying to cram some "feel good story" down our throats to help an athlete win something extra that wasn't done on the field. It bothers me to no end when they do that.

The guy is a ********* for lying like this and deceiving people, but I feel that the media is just as much to blame if this is all true. They tried to push this guy's story out there so he could get extra votes, and they didn't "fact check" any of it.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read