Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 01-02-2013   #41
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Out of all the qb's I've seen, I'm liking dysert the most. Not really close for me.

Dudes arm is top notch, good mobility, strong enough to shake off tacklers in the pocket...and then he just seems to have that innate ability that great qb's have of staying alive long enough to find a receiver that's open.

And I watched a bunch of other qb's (not all) and he by far had the strongest arm. No big wind up, he has a nice compact delivery where he almost flicks the ball and puts it way down field to a streaking receiver or he slices it in in shorter areas to receivers.

I'm a fan of his and regardless who takes him I'll be following and rooting for him. I like how he plays the qb position a lot.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013   #42
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29411 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Out of all the qb's I've seen, I'm liking dysert the most. Not really close for me.

Dudes arm is top notch, good mobility, strong enough to shake off tacklers in the pocket...and then he just seems to have that innate ability that great qb's have of staying alive long enough to find a receiver that's open.

And I watched a bunch of other qb's (not all) and he by far had the strongest arm. No big wind up, he has a nice compact delivery where he almost flicks the ball and puts it way down field to a streaking receiver or he slices it in in shorter areas to receivers.

I'm a fan of his and regardless who takes him I'll be following and rooting for him. I like how he plays the qb position a lot.
I like the guy I watched tonight, manuel. Good mechanics,holds the ball tight with 2 hands,great mobility,very good arm. As lance z and I were tweeting back and forth, a pro style offense and good coaching would be golden for him.
Old 01-02-2013   #43
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Couple names for you guys-

Brad Sorensen
Sean Renfree
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013   #44
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
I think when evaluating these young qbs, we must remember these are not finished products. What we should look for in these players are traits that can't be taught. Good coaching can make up for a lot of things,but the ball of clay that is the talent is natural. I can find flaws in all of these qbs,but I'm looking for the guy who can do some of the things that will have the entire playbook open in a couple of years. How many guys are big enough,mobile enough,and the arm talent and iq to do everything kubiak would like to do. I really feel from a physical standpoint, if kubes were coaching carr earlier in his career,he would've been a lot better even though I was never a david carr guy. How many guys fit the aaron rodgers profile as a qb? Not the aaron rodgers we see now,but the guy coming in who had a nfl with good mobility. In this microwave era, many want aaron rodger the mvp and best qb in the league,but in reality after his 2nd yr in the league,a lot of people thought he wasn't gonna be any good.is there a guy with his out of college skillset who will be availible for the texans?
His little brother is in this draft. Not quite the same prospect though.
Old 01-14-2013   #45
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Bringing this thread back to the top, what do you guys think of Matt Scott-QB from Arizona? Is anyone familiar with him, or has paid attention to him that can give an opinion? I've read Walterfootball and CBS/NFLDraftScout and both seem to have a very favorable opinion of him and he had a pretty productive senior season in 2012.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #46
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

This is a thread that I was looking for!!!

If we had QB with legs and a decent arm strength and accuracy, we will be more tougher and better O team IMO.

A big question, is there QB prospect worthy of going all out in 2013 draft class? If not, I am intrigued by Redskins' Cousins. What do you guys think?
Also, like for us to take a good like at our own TJ and Case as well next year.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #47
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
This is a thread that I was looking for!!!

If we had QB with legs and a decent arm strength and accuracy, we will be more tougher and better O team IMO.

A big question, is there QB prospect worthy of going all out in 2013 draft class? If not, I am intrigued by Redskins' Cousins. What do you guys think?
Also, like for us to take a good like at our own TJ and Case as well next year.
I liked what i saw from Cousins as well BUT i think we need to either go BIG in the draft or work with one of young guys yates or Case. Not to fond of bringing in another teams back up to be our starter again.
Old 01-14-2013   #48
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I liked what i saw from Cousins as well BUT i think we need to either go BIG in the draft or work with one of young guys yates or Case. Not to fond of bringing in another teams back up to be our starter again.
I know what you mean but Cousins is not like Matt. He is a rook just like RG3 is. Cousins showed a flash of what he is capable of in a little shanny scheme which is almost the same scheme as ours and this is why I am intrigued by Cousins talent.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #49
ralph
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 ralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respected

I still like Barkley. A year ago teams would've killed to get him.
ralph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #50
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Early consensus is 2013 QB class can't touch 2012, no?
I don't really like this sort of thinking. When it comes to QB, if you are looking for a franchise QB, it doesn't matter how the class is, just that the one single guy you're willing to bet on has what you want. Last year's class may have produced 3 franchise QBs, Luck, RG3 and Wilson. It's unlikely IMO that Tannehill, Weedon or Cousins turn into franchise QBs, and I'm concerned about how long RG3 will be in the NFL given his injuries.

I think if you stack up this class against 2012, you only have Luck and RG3 ahead of most of these guys. Barkley, Geno, Bray, Nassib and Wilson should all be graded ahead of what Tannehill and Weeden were coming out, and I think each has much better pro potential. I personally like Tyler Wilson the most, but I could go for Barkley too.
Old 01-14-2013   #51
qqert
All Pro

Rep Power: 19780 qqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respected

y'all are insane.
matt schaub has a long term contract and is not going anywhere for 2 yrs at least..

might as well put your minds into other things such as improving the OL, LB, TE, WR..
qqert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #52
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 161936 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqert View Post
y'all are insane.
matt schaub has a long term contract and is not going anywhere for 2 yrs at least..

might as well put your minds into other things such as improving the OL, LB, TE, WR..
While I agree with your statement, I think the arguement is to find his successor. An NFL QB, other than an elite like Luck, takes some time to develop.
Old 01-14-2013   #53
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123160 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I don't really like this sort of thinking. When it comes to QB, if you are looking for a franchise QB, it doesn't matter how the class is, just that the one single guy you're willing to bet on has what you want. Last year's class may have produced 3 franchise QBs, Luck, RG3 and Wilson. It's unlikely IMO that Tannehill, Weedon or Cousins turn into franchise QBs, and I'm concerned about how long RG3 will be in the NFL given his injuries.

I think if you stack up this class against 2012, you only have Luck and RG3 ahead of most of these guys. Barkley, Geno, Bray, Nassib and Wilson should all be graded ahead of what Tannehill and Weeden were coming out, and I think each has much better pro potential. I personally like Tyler Wilson the most, but I could go for Barkley too.
I think Tannehill or Cousins could, but Tannehill definitely needs a surrounding cast better than the one he has now. I'd like him to come and sit a few years here and then play. Cousins, on the other hand... could possibly start for us. I absolutely love the player, was high on him last year and was kinda disappointed that the Skins got him even though they got RGIII.

JMO but I don't like USC QBs, would not touch Barkley. Geno is probably gone to the Chiefs. I personally think Wilson is the surest bet in this draft. Geno seems like a bit of a flash in the pan for me. If not... maybe Dysert or Nassib, and a later pick on Bray (maybe Kubes can coach him up, because dude's got the physical tools).
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #54
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Can anyone explain the Glennon hype to me? As an ACC fan, I just don't see it. I see place mocking him in the first. He's not first round material at all based off his body of work in college.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #55
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
Can anyone explain the Glennon hype to me? As an ACC fan, I just don't see it. I see place mocking him in the first. He's not first round material at all based off his body of work in college.
Size. 6'6 230lbs is a big boy. He has a big arm and mowed down inferior competition. He is Ryan Mallet without the potential baggage. He also has significant accuracy issues and makes questionable decisions. Size will make him a first rounder. I wouldn't be surprised if he is one of the first 3 QBs taken.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #56
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 309459 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
Can anyone explain the Glennon hype to me?
They're going to hype somebody, even though this class is weak. I think 2012 3rd rounders will be 2013 1st round selections..
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #57
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
Size. 6'6 230lbs is a big boy. He has a big arm and mowed down inferior competition. He is Ryan Mallet without the potential baggage. He also has significant accuracy issues and makes questionable decisions. Size will make him a first rounder. I wouldn't be surprised if he is one of the first 3 QBs taken.
This is what confuses me. He struggled against good teams, and sucked against some bad ones, like the UVa game. 3 INTs against their secondary is awful.

Do you think he should be in the top 3 QBs?
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #58
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 245168 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
They're going to hype somebody, even though this class is weak. I think 2012 3rd rounders will be 2013 1st round selections..
Russell Wilson, wasn't he a 2012 3rd rounder?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #59
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
I think Tannehill or Cousins could, but Tannehill definitely needs a surrounding cast better than the one he has now. I'd like him to come and sit a few years here and then play. Cousins, on the other hand... could possibly start for us. I absolutely love the player, was high on him last year and was kinda disappointed that the Skins got him even though they got RGIII.

JMO but I don't like USC QBs, would not touch Barkley. Geno is probably gone to the Chiefs. I personally think Wilson is the surest bet in this draft. Geno seems like a bit of a flash in the pan for me. If not... maybe Dysert or Nassib, and a later pick on Bray (maybe Kubes can coach him up, because dude's got the physical tools).
Yeah, I don't really know what to tell you. Barkley is not the same person as Lienart, Palmer, John David Booty or Sanchez. Sure that's a poor list of NFL QBs from USC, but you can't evaluate a guy on things that have nothing to do with him. If you want to say that everyone might be underestimating Barkley simply because his headcoach is a moron, or everyone could be overrating him due to poor competition, great pass protection, or his top notch WRs, I can understand that. But don't fault the guy just because of the school he came from.

I like Barkley as a steal this draft. I think he could be there at #27 and is worthy of a trade up if necessary. Barkley was hurt this past season and that has affected his draft stock immensely. There's a lot to like about him:

- Excellent high school resume. His coach loved him and let him call plays at the LOS on his own back then.
- Four year starter at USC, first true freshman QB to start the first game of the season at USC.
- He has a good arm with a range of 55-60 yards in the air
- He played in a pro-style offense at USC and took a lot of snaps under center
- I think he has good footwork, but others around here are better suited at evaluating that
- I like watching him go through progressions on longer plays. He at least does a decent job of this, but I do see a lot of one read throws. Might be the play calling, not sure.
- I have seen him roll out on play action naked bootlegs many times and make the plays down field or even tuck the ball and run for positive yards
- He looks good at evading tackles, not Vick or RG3-like, but Tony Romo evasiveness. That's a huge upgrade from Schaub, and it allows him to extend plays.
- I have seen him directing receivers on broken plays where he rolled out and found an open man to hit while extending the play and keeping his eyes downfield. I really like seeing that.
- I love his touch passes to the sidelines. Something the Texans sorely lack with Matt Schaub is that he does not have a clue how to drop a pass on a WR's outside shoulder down the sideline or in the corner of the end zone. Barkley seems to have knack for hitting the outside shoulder of the receiver on short and mid range routes, which makes it more difficult to intercept his throws.
- He was the starting QB of a big school, which put a lot of pressure on him and will make him more ready for the scrutiny of an NFL QB position.
- Is above average (at least) at throwing on the run, which he does quite a bit on bootlegs. That fits well with the Texans' offense.
- He can run if needed, he ran a few QB draws or playaction fakes that lead to him rolling out and running with the ball to get a first down or at least a few yards.
- Good pump fake
- Pretty good about getting rid of the ball when under a lot of pressure.
- Clean character, devout Christian and lots of charity work. Kind of a Tebow-lite in this aspect, but not as in-your-face about it, nor as creepy.

Cons:
Lots of passes in the USC offense are short routes and screens. He's good at getting them the ball, but they don't always go very far. A few too many checkdowns for my liking.
2012 was clearly a worse year than his 2011 performance. He may have regressed a bit, but I'm not sure why. Had pretty poor o-line protection in 2012, so I think that may be the big difference. Matt Kalil drafted last year, and their replacement LT doesn't look anywhere near as good. His center and guards were pretty poor in a few games. I hope nobody mocks any of the USC o-line to us...
Injuries - Missed 4 games out of 51 potential starts in his four year career. Has had some shoulder injuries prior to the one his senior year.
Height 6'1 1/2 - Some sites list him as 6'2. I wouldn't be worried about it.
Date of birth: September 8, 1990 (age 22) - Still kind of young, but he has been starting at QB since high school.

Last edited by Dutchrudder; 01-14-2013 at 03:13 PM.
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #60
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

We do have some chips to move up...I know you can't trade comp picks, but you CAN trade your own. We could trade our 3rd and 5th rounders and still have picks at the end of those rounds.
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read