Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-14-2013   #141
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101421 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is it on Schaub and not the D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Matt could have legs like Romo or RG3 & it wouldn't have mattered. Tom Brady wasn't running around "making plays" his guys were playing at a higher level than our guys that's all there is to it. Improving Schaub isn't going to change that.
losing by 10 and driving Schaub throws an INT. We score there the game is wide open, and even late when we need a quick score he starts checking down no timeouts and hitting guys in the middle of the field. Was it a long shot to come back ? Sure it was but i have seen it done but it takes the will to believe you can do it. All i saw was a guy padding his stats not trying to make a miracle come back.

Again it all comes down to giving up, we saw it a lot this season Gary gave up on his guys. This time it looks like his guys gave up on him. I feel bad most of all for AJ, so many years of losing you know it has to hurt more if not worse to get so close 2 seasons in a row just to have to go home early again.
Old 01-14-2013   #142
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94101 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
losing by 10 and driving Schaub throws an INT. We score there the game is wide open, and even late when we need a quick score he starts checking down no timeouts and hitting guys in the middle of the field. Was it a long shot to come back ? Sure it was but i have seen it done but it takes the will to believe you can do it. All i saw was a guy padding his stats not trying to make a miracle come back.

Again it all comes down to giving up, we saw it a lot this season Gary gave up on his guys. This time it looks like his guys gave up on him. I feel bad most of all for AJ, so many years of losing you know it has to hurt more if not worse to get so close 2 seasons in a row just to have to go home early again.
Oh give me a break with the sympathy for AJ crap...dude is compensated very well for what he does. If he never wins a SB, he certainly wont be the 1st HOFer to not win 1.

Also, the dime store psychology about gary giving up on his guys or vice versa is nonsense. These guys are professionals and though it has been known to happen, i highly doubt any of the guys opened up a can of quit on gary. If u want an example of a team quitting on its coach, look at Wade Phillips' cowboys team his last year in dallas...there is no comparison between the 2.

We were just beat by the better team. They had better execution, better play and better coaching period.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #143
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 26824 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

You can't have a 94 yard return and not score a touchdown. When that happene I knew that's how the game would play out.
Old 01-14-2013   #144
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 24274 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Oh give me a break with the sympathy for AJ crap...dude is compensated very well for what he does. If he never wins a SB, he certainly wont be the 1st HOFer to not win 1.

We were just beat by the better team. They had better execution, better play and better coaching period.

That is it in a nutshell.

It took Tony Gonzalas 16 years to win a playoff game and he should be a HOF'r.
Old 01-14-2013   #145
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 26824 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
That is it in a nutshell.

It took Tony Gonzalas 16 years to win a playoff game and he should be a HOF'r.
I had no idea until they said it today. Crazy.
Old 01-14-2013   #146
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
I'm not saying Schaub has no faults. But go back to all the post before the game & see what we all thought needed to happen for us to win this game.
Arian had to get off to a good start: Didn't happen
Brooks was going to have to "handle" Wilfork: Didn't happen
Barwin had to have a big game: Didn't happen
Reed had to have a big game: Didn't happen
Our secondary was going to have to have a big game: Didn't happen, not one of them.
Barrett Ruud was going to have to be the man in coverage: Didn't happen.
We needed to get a couple of turnovers to have a chance to win: Didn't happen.

We needed to score TDs, not FGs.... well Matt did what he could there, he threw 2 of them. Actually, he threw three of them, that Rice Owl dropped one.

He spread the ball around, he gave guys a chance to make plays...

Matt was not the worst Texan on the field yesterday.

Schaub was the only one who looked like he even tried..... well, Arian & Jj did as well. But if you look, there were times when the receivers would run their routes, then stop. Maybe because they saw Matt trip all over himself when he tried to work outside the pocket, I don't know. But if he were to miraculously get out & reset, they were just standing around & not helping him out at all.

& I tried to tell myself if Matt had played a little bit better, our chances of winning would have improved, but I just can't convince myself of that. This, again, was a team fail. An organization fail, top to bottom.

Before the game started, we knew we couldn't run it up the middle, so we planned to run it to the right. They had an answer for it. We tried running it to the left, they had an answer for it. On 4th & 1 we pitched it to the left side, our strong side... they had an answer for it.

New England ran it to the right, they ran it to the left, they ran it up the middle, they ran it at Jj Watt... worked... worked like a charm.

Those players knew what they had to do & they got it done. Ours, not so much. Without a doubt Matt Schaub is among them, but he is not alone.

When we spread the field & put a lot of receivers in the pattern, they didn't have an answer for that, but instead of spreading the field & putting receivers in the pattern, we pulled the reigns back. Time & time again, Arian would sneak out of the backfield & they would not cover him. Instead of being safe & checking down, Matt threw it downfield for his receiver to have fallen down.

Quote:
I listened to 610 after the game. I know a lot of people here don't like 610, but they get more player interviews after the game, they'll have more players & coaches on the radio today, so I'll be listening this morning as well.

But I didn't hear any of the players say they gave up. It don't sound like they gave up. They still sound like they believe in what they were doing, they still believe in the coaching staff & they believe in this team.

I'm not going by your eyeball.

Aj can demand a trade, just as easily as he demanded more money. Until he does that, I'm going to let him lie in the bed he made. Kubiak may have hitched his wagon to Schaub, but Andre hitched his wagon to Kubiak. Andre believed in Gary & Bob, I'm rolling with Andre.
Old 01-14-2013   #147
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

It's not just about this game. Schaub struggled for the last part of the season when we needed him most. He struggled terribly when he needed to be playing his best football.

Yeah the pats scored 41.....

But the could have scored 29 and still won.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #148
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179775 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
It's not just about this game. Schaub struggled for the last part of the season when we needed him most. He struggled terribly when he needed to be playing his best football.

Schaub has hit his high water mark already . Knowing the offense is not good enough to compensate for his sloth like movements and his Brad Johnson like arm .
Old 01-14-2013   #149
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Definitely agree with this. I don't think I saw much difference between Schaub down the stretch this year & Yates down the stretch last year.
Old 01-14-2013   #150
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Third Man View Post
Wade is just as limited as Kubiak.
How so?
Old 01-14-2013   #151
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
How so?
Just guessing here, but I think it has to do with Wade's historical progress. Wade has, historically speaking, shown that he can turn around defenses in his first year. And then those same defenses regress the next.

It may be simple 'regression towards the mean' type natural progression, but sometimes it seems like Wade doesn't have the ability to adapt coverage to who he is facing. His defenses absolutely destroy sub par QBs (poor Andy Dalton, for example). But we have consistently, both this year and last year, been shredded by elite QBs. We played Brady twice. In those two games, we gave up 41 and 42 points. We gave up 7 TDs. We got a total of 2 (3?) sacks.

It seemed like Wade's defense is boom or bust against guys like Brady. 3 and out or touchdown drive.

I don't know if this is Kubiak, the defense getting tired from being on the field so long, or adjustment issues by Wade
Old 01-14-2013   #152
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 114958 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I put a lot of the blame on our defense this season. Obviously the loss of Cush was a shot in the package, which devastated the interior of our defense. I do like our defense, but I'd like to see a little unpredictability. The Brady's, Rodgers and Mannings of the league know what we're going to do before the snap of the ball. Heck, there were times last night where I thought Brady was getting our defensive calls on the field.
Old 01-14-2013   #153
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

The funny thing is that if we swap QB with the Broncos , the Texans would still lose the game, only by more.
Manning threw 2 picks, one returned for a TD.
Manning also fumbled the ball a couple of times, one was lost which gave the opponent short field to score a TD.

With All of Schaub's shortcomings, even of you take away the last TD throw by Schaub, the Broncos would have won their game.

How crazy is that?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #154
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Man 76, we need QB with legs so bad. Things would had been much more different if Matt had legs. I am intrigued about Redskins' Cousins.
Haha Sensei, the QB with legs went down for the Redskins.
And they had traded the farm for him.

I'm talking about RG III, not Cousins.
Old 01-14-2013   #155
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I put a lot of the blame on our defense this season. Obviously the loss of Cush was a shot in the package, which devastated the interior of our defense. I do like our defense, but I'd like to see a little unpredictability. The Brady's, Rodgers and Mannings of the league know what we're going to do before the snap of the ball. Heck, there were times last night where I thought Brady was getting our defensive calls on the field.
Agree! This team needs the D to play well to win.
They didn't.

I figured we needed to limit the Pats to under 17 to win, or to limit them under 24 to have a chance. Instead, we gave up a ton of points, and then some.
Old 01-14-2013   #156
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Well if they scored 29, alot of things would have gone different. With 5 mins left in the game, the score would be 29-28, so we don't try an onside kick right there. We'd put them on the 20 and ask our defense to get the ball back. Instead, we failed on the onside kick, Pats simply gained 28 yards to get into FG range and seal the victory.

I think they would have won regardless if they scored 37 or higher. Anything less, we have a very good chance of winning or sending to OT. And 37 points is higher than the Pats regular season average.

My point is... Schaub isn't the type of player to carry his team on his back if other facets of the team isn't working. We needed the defense to hold the Pats to below their average, or we needed the receivers or Arian to make plays. None of that happened.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #157
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Agree! This team needs the D to play well to win.
They didn't.

I figured we needed to limit the Pats to under 17 to win, or to limit them under 24 to have a chance. Instead, we gave up a ton of points, and then some.
I didn't think we would hold the Patriots to 17 points. I figured if we held them to the high 20s, low 30s we had a chance, a lot of people on the defense was going to have to step up for that to happen & it didn't.

A lot of people were going to have to step up on offense to score more than 30, that didn't happen either.

But I also didn't see an offense or a defensive plan that led me to believe either could happen.
Old 01-14-2013   #158
foo82
Veteran

Rep Power: 2895 foo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
Well if they scored 29, alot of things would have gone different. With 5 mins left in the game, the score would be 29-28, so we don't try an onside kick right there. We'd put them on the 20 and ask our defense to get the ball back. Instead, we failed on the onside kick, Pats simply gained 28 yards to get into FG range and seal the victory.

I think they would have won regardless if they scored 37 or higher. Anything less, we have a very good chance of winning or sending to OT. And 37 points is higher than the Pats regular season average.

My point is... Schaub isn't the type of player to carry his team on his back if other facets of the team isn't working. We needed the defense to hold the Pats to below their average, or we needed the receivers or Arian to make plays. None of that happened.
I think they would have played differently if the score was closer. In the end, we also chewed up the clock for them.
foo82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #159
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

It's weird how we gave up what was it 3 or 4 TD's to Shane Vereen, and never adjusted to him receiving or running the ball. We're obviously not getting rid of Wade Phillips, and we're not getting rid of Matt Schaub so we have to figure out what this team could do to win games. Not give up 41 points? That's a start. Score 30PPG? That's also a place we can start.

The thing is people arguing that the problem is Schaub are partially right, Matt Schaub does have some glaring deficiencies that show up on game film. However, the people who are arguing that Wade Phillips didn't make any adjustments and basically set us up to fail against a great QB by blitzing him while he torched our blitzes are also right. These things aren't mutually exclusive either and people are arguing like they are. It's on Gary and Wade to make adjustments to their schemes in 2013 to score more points and to hold teams to less points than what we have.

The thing is, there are some really really good young pieces on this defense (Watt, Cushing, Joseph, etc etc) whereas the offense pretty much has to make do with whatever scraps they get in the draft or free agency (If you notice we draft defense early and often, and pay defensive players to come over here, not so much on the offense) so while Wade basically gets all the new and fun toys to play with Gary has to make due with small adjustments and lesser players coming to his side of the ball.

**** a linebacker in the first round or as a high priced FA. I want a goddamn weapon for the offense that can be made use of. Be it a TE who can both BLOCK (sorry Owen Daniels, you are ****ty at blocking) and catch passes, a WR or something like that. This team basically ignores the offense in the offseason and concentrates on infusing the defense with talent, and what did that get us this year? ****ing 40 burgers put on us by any team with a semblance of a decent QB (and Chad Hennee). If that's going to happen with even one of the best D-cords in the game, then we need guys who can run block and catch passes because that's what our team does, we run the ball until the playaction is ready and then we throw it. Even if they picked a QB in the first round I wouldn't be that upset (Depending on what QB they took) but it's been so long since we've picked up a guy who is an actual weapon on offense early in the offseason you see that we can't just scheme our way to 30PPG.

And no, this isn't me saying "get rid of Kevin Walter he's terrible!" because that's pretty much a terrible football opinion, he's just not a #2WR on a good offense.
Old 01-14-2013   #160
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
It's weird how we gave up what was it 3 or 4 TD's to Shane Vereen, and never adjusted to him receiving or running the ball. We're obviously not getting rid of Wade Phillips, and we're not getting rid of Matt Schaub so we have to figure out what this team could do to win games. Not give up 41 points? That's a start. Score 30PPG? That's also a place we can start.

The thing is people arguing that the problem is Schaub are partially right, Matt Schaub does have some glaring deficiencies that show up on game film. However, the people who are arguing that Wade Phillips didn't make any adjustments and basically set us up to fail against a great QB by blitzing him while he torched our blitzes are also right. These things aren't mutually exclusive either and people are arguing like they are. It's on Gary and Wade to make adjustments to their schemes in 2013 to score more points and to hold teams to less points than what we have.

The thing is, there are some really really good young pieces on this defense (Watt, Cushing, Joseph, etc etc) whereas the offense pretty much has to make do with whatever scraps they get in the draft or free agency (If you notice we draft defense early and often, and pay defensive players to come over here, not so much on the offense) so while Wade basically gets all the new and fun toys to play with Gary has to make due with small adjustments and lesser players coming to his side of the ball.

**** a linebacker in the first round or as a high priced FA. I want a goddamn weapon for the offense that can be made use of. Be it a TE who can both BLOCK (sorry Owen Daniels, you are ****ty at blocking) and catch passes, a WR or something like that. This team basically ignores the offense in the offseason and concentrates on infusing the defense with talent, and what did that get us this year? ****ing 40 burgers put on us by any team with a semblance of a decent QB (and Chad Hennee). If that's going to happen with even one of the best D-cords in the game, then we need guys who can run block and catch passes because that's what our team does, we run the ball until the playaction is ready and then we throw it. Even if they picked a QB in the first round I wouldn't be that upset (Depending on what QB they took) but it's been so long since we've picked up a guy who is an actual weapon on offense early in the offseason you see that we can't just scheme our way to 30PPG.

And no, this isn't me saying "get rid of Kevin Walter he's terrible!" because that's pretty much a terrible football opinion, he's just not a #2WR on a good offense.
Thank you... finally, someone with a real opinion to help this team succeed... and not just pure hate.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read