Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-13-2013   #1
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 41089 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Watt spit on Patriots logo?

Sounds so out of character. Any truth to it? I hope not... Very childish and shows terrible sportsmanship

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1830621

Watts my favorite player. I doubt it happened, based on his entire history
Old 01-13-2013   #2
Titans Sux 72
Veteran

Rep Power: 1719 Titans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Boo freaking hooo!

Get over it. It's football.

Go watch golf if you don't like it.

GTFOH!
Titans Sux 72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #3
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 41089 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Watt spit on Patriots logo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titans Sux 72 View Post
Boo freaking hooo!

Get over it. It's football.

Go watch golf if you don't like it.

GTFOH!
Lol who are you?
Old 01-13-2013   #4
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Sounds so out of character. Any truth to it? I hope not... Very childish and shows terrible sportsmanship

I wouldn't care if it WAS true.

Only guy showing an attitude that says "YOUR MY ENEMY!"
Old 01-13-2013   #5
gtexan02
Working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I wouldn't care if it WAS true.

Only guy showing an attitude that says "YOUR MY ENEMY!"
Show it on the field. Everything else is just stupid. It's passive aggressive. There's a reason I respect AJ more than TO
Old 01-13-2013   #6
Heath Shuler
maybe not

Section: 521
Rep Power: 34640 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Have you even been around football? Guys spit a lot.

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #7
gtexan02
Working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
Have you even been around football? Guys spit a lot.
Read the article dude.

Quote:
Multiple reports from journalists at the game said Watt went to midfield during his pregame warmups, spit on the Patriots logo and wiped his feet like it was a welcome mat
Old 01-13-2013   #8
Heath Shuler
maybe not

Rep Power: 34640 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Read the article dude.
I read it dude.

Making a big deal out of nothing.

The Highwaymen
Old 01-13-2013   #9
kcdoubleeagle
Veteran

Rep Power: 474 kcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm very upset he spit on their logo...I really don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight.
kcdoubleeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #10
Heath Shuler
maybe not

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcdoubleeagle View Post
I'm very upset he spit on their logo...I really don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight.
exactly.

Let me know when he spits on a patriot; until then, mountains out of mole hills.

The Highwaymen
Old 01-13-2013   #11
gtexan02
Working?

Quote:
Shrug. You'll be the only one then.

Quote:
exactly.

Let me know when he spits on a patriot; until then, mountains out of mole hills.
Mountains? Lol c'mon man. Talk about overreacting
Old 01-13-2013   #12
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 173371 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm all verklempt.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #13
Heath Shuler
maybe not

Quote:

Mountains? Lol c'mon man. Talk about overreacting
You made the thread about it. Trust me you can find plenty of other stuff to get your panties in a bunch about.

The Highwaymen
Old 01-13-2013   #14
gtexan02
Working?

Quote:
You made the thread about it. Trust me you can find plenty of other stuff to get your panties in a bunch about.
Calm down man. I was looking for clarification. Not sure why you're insisting on continuing here. Try to act less douchey. We are supposed to be on the same fan base here
Old 01-13-2013   #15
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 41206 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Spitting is disgusting and crass. When it's directed toward another human being, it's one of the most vile things an athlete can do to an opponent or official.
That's what's funny. He's making a big deal about spitting.... yet he did on grass, not at a person
Stemp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #16
Titans Sux 72
Veteran

Rep Power: 1719 Titans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Calm down man. I was looking for clarification. Not sure why you're insisting on continuing here. Try to act less douchey. We are supposed to be on the same fan base here
Cause your a douche!

"Passive aggressive". This has troll written all over it. And I guess I took the bait.
Hope you had fun playing in your HS band.

Go ahead and set the hook if you want. You got me.
Titans Sux 72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #17
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 32050 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titans Sux 72 View Post
Cause your a douche!

"Passive aggressive". This has troll written all over it. And I guess I took the bait.
Hope you had fun playing in your HS band.

Go ahead and set the hook if you want. You got me.
gtexan is neither a douche nor a troll. On the other hand I don't know who you are.
Old 01-13-2013   #18
Heath Shuler
maybe not

Quote:
Not sure why you're insisting on continuing here. Try to act less douchey.
Check the mirror.

I"ll try to explain it very simply for you.
It is football, not opera.

The Highwaymen
Old 01-13-2013   #19
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Show it on the field. Everything else is just stupid. It's passive aggressive. There's a reason I respect AJ more than TO
"Multiple sources" and no evidence to show for it. Plus, it's completely outside his character to do that.

I wouldn't have started this thread, especially after the fact that we just git spanked out of the playoffs.

But yeah, man. THIS is a really big deal.

We need to get to the bottom of this. Pronto.
Old 01-13-2013   #20
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 33104 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

for making a thread over something so freaking stupid....

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read