Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2013   #81
Coolhandsluke2
Rookie

Rep Power: 2150 Coolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: (3) Texans @ (2) Patriots 3:30. 1/13. **Official Divisional GameDay Thread**

Fwiw the guy a rent a room out to who is a Pats fan just told me NE sports talk radio is reporting JJ Watt spit on the Pats logo as he entered the stadium
Coolhandsluke2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #82
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: (3) Texans @ (2) Patriots 3:30. 1/13. **Official Divisional GameDay Thread**

Let's do this
Old 01-13-2013   #83
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 28657 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhandsluke2 View Post
Fwiw the guy a rent a room out to who is a Pats fan just told me NE sports talk radio is reporting JJ Watt spit on the Pats logo as he entered the stadium
They get internet access under the bridge, troll?
Old 01-13-2013   #84
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I was expecting a pic or video.

Instead, basically a "sources say" he spat on the logo.

I say that's just manufactured by Pats operatives who needed something to talk about.

JJ Watt is not the type of guy who would be dumb enough to do that.
Old 01-13-2013   #85
The Third Man
All Pro

Rep Power: 6349 The Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respected

I want Watt to spit out Tom Brady's face.
The Third Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #86
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm shaking I'm so nervous. Unbelievable.
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #87
Coolhandsluke2
Rookie

Rep Power: 2150 Coolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
They get internet access under the bridge, troll?
No troll just thought it was funny

Edit: I also have a older act that I never got my verification email on, coolhandsluke its what I usually lurk as
Old 01-13-2013   #88
welsh texan
Lest we forget

Rep Power: 22601 welsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey guys made the 200 mile trip home just to be able to watch this one, first game I've seen live since November, and if lurking around this place with dodgy internet connection has been anything to go by, that's been a win for me

Anyways, I can't help but think Kubes is the type to have shut a few things down once the playoffs were clinched and also think we were working a few guys back to fitness over the last 4 or 5 weeks or so which gives me a little confidence that we may well have a few great little wrinkles in the gameplan to throw the Pats off tonight.

Can't wait for KO, watching the Sky Sports build up now after a great ending to the NFC matchup earlier.

I also think this team is far far better psychologically when underdogs than when their press is good, something which dates back all the way to the start of the Kubiak era.

Lets get back to Reliant where I really think we'll be favourites against the Ravens, while I give us an outside chance right here.

Loving the new emoticon btw
We will remember them.
welsh texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #89
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 24667 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Question is if the others did. Need some other folks to show up today and help the big man out applying pressure. Time for the ninja to come out of hiding!
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #90
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, sure.

Makes for good clicks on the NBC website too. Mission accomplished by "multiple sources."
Old 01-13-2013   #91
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I was expecting a pic or video.

Instead, basically a "sources say" he spat on the logo.

I say that's just manufactured by Pats operatives who needed something to talk about.

JJ Watt is not the type of guy who would be dumb enough to do that.
Salivagate?
Old 01-13-2013   #92
Goodwrench3
VAI TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1758 Goodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Brady will suffer today! Go Texans!
Old 01-13-2013   #93
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 28657 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No troll just thought it was funny
I take it back - see Vinny posted it as well. Quite an inflammatory second post though no?
Old 01-13-2013   #94
Coolhandsluke2
Rookie

Since you decided to call me a troll did a quick google search

http://deadspin.com/5975582/breaking...-patriots-logo

Go Texans!
Old 01-13-2013   #95
GP 
Go Texans!

If Watt goes nuts...this game gets interesting in a HURRY.

He's that type of force in the NFL.
Old 01-13-2013   #96
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected

Calling it now...
32-28 TEXANS

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #97
iLoveTexans
Veteran

Rep Power: 275 iLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm nervous and excited at the same time...I love this feeling! Go Texans!

Sig courtesy of False Start!
iLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #98
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 01-13-2013   #99
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm nervous but feeling positive. Come on Texans! 1-0
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #100
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Start the game already.......

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read