Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2013   #11
Lady.Gaga.3000
Veteran

Rep Power: 418 Lady.Gaga.3000 is a quality contributor and well respectedLady.Gaga.3000 is a quality contributor and well respectedLady.Gaga.3000 is a quality contributor and well respectedLady.Gaga.3000 is a quality contributor and well respectedLady.Gaga.3000 is a quality contributor and well respectedLady.Gaga.3000 is a quality contributor and well respectedLady.Gaga.3000 is a quality contributor and well respectedLady.Gaga.3000 is a quality contributor and well respectedLady.Gaga.3000 is a quality contributor and well respectedLady.Gaga.3000 is a quality contributor and well respectedLady.Gaga.3000 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: (3) Texans @ (2) Patriots 3:30. 1/13. **Official Divisional GameDay Thread**

I remember in 2002 and watching when we drafted Boselli in the expansion and Carr first overall. It's very nostalgic to go back and watch videos on Youtube. The journey to get to this day with a pretty healthy team in tact and face off against the kings of the past century is pretty incredible. Every move and decision by the front office and coaching staff to put all of the puzzle pieces in place have led us to this game. I feel like we have all waited a very long time for days like today.

There are a lot on this board who have painted doom and gloom for this team ever since the Packers loss and especially after the Patriots loss. I agree that there were things that just was not right about this team when it came to big games. We have some big flaws and WTF Kubes moments. There will probably even be multiple blocks in the back today. And our defense might not be as good as we thought. But today is a different day. Everything that happened before today is done with. The Texans can't go back and change the losses that cost them homefield. They have had their chances to fix what needed to be fixed. There's only one thing they can do now: go in and play the best football the Texans are capable of. I know I feel like we can still win a Super Bowl this year, and the road to the Super Bowl starts today.
Lady.Gaga.3000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read