Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-11-2013   #141
patsfan13
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 patsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call me a conspiracist, but refs will NOT be in favor of us next week. NFL wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Madd View Post
I think Mallett might surprise some people.

I like Mallett a lot but that is not an opinion wildly held among Pats Fans.

IMO Brady will go down as the GOAT, you don't even try to 'replace' that sort of player. Hopefully Mallett will develop enough to keep the team competitive, perhaps a team that expects to win 10-11 instead of 12-14.
patsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013   #142
Ranger Tom
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19932 Ranger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call me a conspiracist, but refs will NOT be in favor of us next week. NFL wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan13 View Post
IIMO Brady will go down as the GOAT, you don't even try to 'replace' that sort of player.
How ironic is it that the acronym for "Greatest of All Time" is a way of referring to the guy that gets blamed for everything?
Ranger Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013   #143
AndyWin
Nguyenning

Rep Power: 4493 AndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respected

Hope you guys are watching this game right now... seeing the Ravens get all these little ticky tack calls on what could be HUGE plays (hands to the face on a peyton manning fumble of course)

Foreshadowing for tomorrow's game against the even more beloved tom brady
AndyWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013   #144
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6816 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wait.. Its now a conspiracy against the Donkeys?
robroy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013   #145
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyWin View Post
Hope you guys are watching this game right now... seeing the Ravens get all these little ticky tack calls on what could be HUGE plays (hands to the face on a peyton manning fumble of course)

Wow. Just wow.
Old 01-12-2013   #146
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I hope this is a good foreshadowing of tomorrow's game. you might have that working for you.
Old 01-12-2013   #147
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8735 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

So much for the conspiracy theory. The ref's had several chances to make things a lot more difficult on the Ravens. Or maybe one last Brady vs Ray Ray is what the league wanted all along?
Old 01-12-2013   #148
gwallaia

Rep Power: 79490 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

So much for this thread.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013   #149
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahmark View Post
So much for the conspiracy theory. The ref's had several chances to make things a lot more difficult on the Ravens. Or maybe one last Brady vs Ray Ray is what the league wanted all along?
I hope Goodell offered up severe punishment for ref's that show favoritism in the playoffs.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013   #150
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7351 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Brady is gonna get calls. We have to be real careful on 3rd down to play as clean as we can. I worry about the tuck rule and things like that being called in Brady's favors ala Luck
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013   #151
Patsfan1970
waterboy

The conspiracy theories and "the refs are against us" are always comical. Win the game like Baltimore did today, its that simple. Dont expect Brady to be as shaky as Manning was today, he is a much better postseason QB. Good luck tomorrow.
Patsfan1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013   #152
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan1970 View Post
The conspiracy theories and "the refs are against us" are always comical. Win the game like Baltimore did today, its that simple. Dont expect Brady to be as shaky as Manning was today, he is a much better postseason QB. Good luck tomorrow.
Stop inhaling.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013   #153
Patsfan1970
waterboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Stop inhaling.
Get the tin foil cap off your head
Patsfan1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #154
Pats
Rookie

Rep Power: 694 Pats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Stop inhaling.
Stop whining about the Refs.
Pats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #155
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36873 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

The NFL wants Flacco vs Brady!
l
Old 01-13-2013   #156
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by robroy72 View Post
Wait.. Its now a conspiracy against the Donkeys?
I know right? hard to keep up with who the NFL conspiracy is pointed at....
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #157
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected

The NFL wants Flaco vs Shaub: The Rematch! Just you wait!
Old 01-13-2013   #158
AndyWin
Nguyenning

Rep Power: 4493 AndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respected

loool well this thread failed. We made it 8 pages though.

AndyWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #159
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 356973 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL - Brian Billeck in the Seahawks v. Falcons game just said there is a superstar rule in the NFL.
Old 01-13-2013   #160
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
loool well this thread failed. We made it 8 pages though.

well, now 9 pages thanks to you

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read