Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2013   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins
 
thunderkyss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Texas
Age: 42
Posts: 33,339
Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Eli Manning vs Matt Schaub

A guy is arguing that Matt & Eli are a lot a like.

Being that Eli has won two Super Bowls & that says something about him, but if not for those rings, what would be the argument(s) that Eli is a better QB than Matt Schaub?

I personally believe they are a lot alike. I'd take Eli over Matt anyday, but I'm not going to tell you why just yet. I want to hear what you say.
__________________
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013   #2
handswarmer
All Pro
 
handswarmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Town of Bel Air, Peoples Republic of Maryland.
Posts: 761
Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eli Manning vs Matt Schaub

Not even close....

Eli>Schaub
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013   #3
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!
 
HOU-TEX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: P-land
Age: 43
Posts: 15,302
Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eli Manning vs Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Not even close....

Eli>Schaub
Agreed
__________________
Kubiak: "They’re battling their tail off." Translation: They suck.
HOU-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013   #4
ThaShark316
#28
 
ThaShark316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rosharon, TX
Age: 29
Posts: 2,379
Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Eli Manning vs Matt Schaub

Main difference is Eli is unflappable.

He does inconsistent ****, too, but the key thing for Eli is when it's winning time...GIVE HIM THE GOT DAMN BALL AND HE'LL WIN IT.

With Schaub, he's been spotty at best in that department. He's won some games in the late stages, and has lost some (Eli has too). But, when it comes to the big **** (playoffs, division winning games, national games...) Eli is the man.

Schaub could really put himself a step above where he is now with a few good games in the next 4 weeks.
__________________
I guess this is where I say.....
ThaShark316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013   #5
klockWork
Veteran
 
klockWork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 407
Rep Power: 17856 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eli Manning vs Matt Schaub

Schaub would be very close to Eli if he has his pocket-presence and grit. So basically Schaub is like Eli with his head cut off in the pocket.
klockWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013   #6
Texan_Touchdown
Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 90
Rep Power: 265 Texan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eli Manning vs Matt Schaub

They're no where near alike. Eli has a arm can make any throw, very smart, great in the pocket in buying time for those off schedule passes but can force passes down field and into double triple coverage.

Matt has a weak arm, smart, can't make the off schedule passes, rarely goes to his 2nd read down field, but also rarely throws into triple coverage and throw those bone head INT's.

any day of the week and twice on sunday Eli> Matt Schuab
Texan_Touchdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013   #7
klockWork
Veteran
 
klockWork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 407
Rep Power: 17856 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eli Manning vs Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Touchdown View Post
They're no where near alike. Eli has a arm can make any throw, very smart, great in the pocket in buying time for those off schedule passes but can force passes down field and into double triple coverage.

Matt has a weak arm, smart, can't make the off schedule passes, rarely goes to his 2nd read down field, but also rarely throws into triple coverage and throw those bone head INT's.

any day of the week and twice on sunday Eli> Matt Schuab
Schaub has an under-rated arm. His problem is mechanics. He rarely step into his throw. The reason he don't step into his throw is in his mind that's one step closer to getting hit. Only time he does this is on rollout PA when half the defense is on the other side of the field biting on a run.
klockWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-11-2013   #8
gtexan02
Working?
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Boston
Age: 30
Posts: 15,573
Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eli Manning vs Matt Schaub

Eli gets hot and is streaky. When he's on, he's on and its hard to stop him. But let's not pretend that Eli was the reason the Giants have won 2 superbowls. Despite winning 2 superbowls against Brady, the Giants are only averaging 19 points a game in those 2 superbowls.

Schaub put up 19 against the Bengals and is lambasted. And neither of those Patriots teams had a defense that was even as good as Cinci's was.

Eli has a career 82 passer rating or something like that. He'll put up games where he throws 4 TDs and no INTs and then go 2 games without a single touchdown and 150 yards. Its easy to pick him over Schaub because he's got a reputation for being 'clutch' and we've all seen his highlights. Numbers dont tell the whole story, but Eli isn't a top 10 QB in my opinion. He's had success because of a stellar defense and the ability to go on hot streaks

This season Matt had 5 games with zero TDs and 3 games with fewer than 200 yards passing. Eli had 4 games with zero TDs and 5 games with fewer than 200 yards passing. Eli faltered down the stretch and cost his team a chance at the playoffs. Matt kept us at least competitive enough down the stretch to earn the #3 seed.

Matt is still playing. Eli is on the couch at home watching his big brother.
__________________
Adios until next season. See you then
gtexan02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013   #9
Double Barrel
Modified Simian
 
Double Barrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Onward, Upward, and back into the Trees
Section: Gridiron, Tx
Age: 47
Posts: 30,396
Rep Power: 278016 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eli Manning vs Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
But let's not pretend that Eli was the reason the Giants have won 2 superbowls.
lol! Eli was the Super Bowl MVP of BOTH of those games.

Yeah, he wasn't the reason..

p.s. only FIVE QBs in NFL history have won two SB MVP awards. Three are already in the HoF, one is Brady, and the other is Eli.
__________________
"Football is only a diversion." ~ HOUSTON TEXANS
Double Barrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013   #10
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man
 
Thorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Houston
Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Age: 63
Posts: 21,345
Rep Power: 209005 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eli Manning vs Matt Schaub

Both Mannings > Schaub by a very wide margin
__________________


"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013   #11
gtexan02
Working?
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Boston
Age: 30
Posts: 15,573
Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eli Manning vs Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
lol! Eli was the Super Bowl MVP of BOTH of those games.

Yeah, he wasn't the reason..

p.s. only FIVE QBs in NFL history have won two SB MVP awards. Three are already in the HoF, one is Brady, and the other is Eli.
MVP awards, including Superbowl MVPs, are biased towards offensive players. QBs in particular. In the last 10 years, we've had exactly 1 defensive player win superbowl MVP. In the last 30 years, it's gone to 4 defensive players.

Who is the most valuable player in the NFL today? JJ Watt, hands down. Think he has a shot at MVP of the regular season? Doubtful.

7/10 of the last 10 superbowls have given MVP to the QB.

In 2007 the Patriots were averaging 37 points a game during the regular season. In the superbowl, the Giants gave up 14 points. You really think Eli was the reason they won that game? Sure, maybe he was the most valuable individual in that game, but he certainly wasn't the reason they won. The defense, as a whole, was the reason they were able to beat the Patriots. Thats all I was trying to say. Eli managed the game for them, and did just enough to put up 17 points.

In 2007 he was 19/35 (55%) for 2 TDs and 1 INT
__________________
Adios until next season. See you then
gtexan02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013   #12
handswarmer
All Pro
 
handswarmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Town of Bel Air, Peoples Republic of Maryland.
Posts: 761
Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eli Manning vs Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Matt is still playing. Eli is on the couch at home watching his big brother.
So is:
-Drew Brees
-Ben Rothlisberger
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013   #13
gtexan02
Working?
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Boston
Age: 30
Posts: 15,573
Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eli Manning vs Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
MVP awards, including Superbowl MVPs, are biased towards offensive players. QBs in particular. In the last 10 years, we've had exactly 1 defensive player win superbowl MVP. In the last 30 years, it's gone to 4 defensive players.

Who is the most valuable player in the NFL today? JJ Watt, hands down. Think he has a shot at MVP of the regular season? Doubtful.

7/10 of the last 10 superbowls have given MVP to the QB.

In 2007 the Patriots were averaging 37 points a game during the regular season. In the superbowl, the Giants gave up 14 points. You really think Eli was the reason they won that game? Sure, maybe he was the most valuable individual in that game, but he certainly wasn't the reason they won. The defense, as a whole, was the reason they were able to beat the Patriots. Thats all I was trying to say. Eli managed the game for them, and did just enough to put up 17 points.

In 2007 he was 19/35 (55%) for 2 TDs and 1 INT
Building off this last post...

Eli was actually much better in the week 17 contest in which the Patriots beat the Giants. His statline:
22/32 for 251 yards (69%) for 4 TDs and 1 INT

Yet they lost that game because the Pats scored 38 points. Defense was the difference, not Eli
__________________
Adios until next season. See you then
gtexan02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013   #14
80tothezone
Hall of Fame
 
80tothezone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,598
Rep Power: 5078 80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eli Manning vs Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
A guy is arguing that Matt & Eli are a lot a like.

Being that Eli has won two Super Bowls & that says something about him, but if not for those rings, what would be the argument(s) that Eli is a better QB than Matt Schaub?

I personally believe they are a lot alike. I'd take Eli over Matt anyday, but I'm not going to tell you why just yet. I want to hear what you say.
I don't think you can say yet, schaub has 1 playoff game under his belt and it was a mediocre game. After this week we will know.
__________________
Thinking inside the box is not thinking, it is processing..... GET OUT OF THE BOX AND THINK!!!
80tothezone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013   #15
ThaShark316
#28
 
ThaShark316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rosharon, TX
Age: 29
Posts: 2,379
Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Eli Manning vs Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
Schaub has an under-rated arm. His problem is mechanics. He rarely step into his throw. The reason he don't step into his throw is in his mind that's one step closer to getting hit. Only time he does this is on rollout PA when half the defense is on the other side of the field biting on a run.
Doesn't step up and tries to put FARRRRRRRRRR too much touch on the ball when he doesn't need to.
__________________
I guess this is where I say.....
ThaShark316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013   #16
Double Barrel
Modified Simian
 
Double Barrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Onward, Upward, and back into the Trees
Section: Gridiron, Tx
Age: 47
Posts: 30,396
Rep Power: 278016 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eli Manning vs Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
MVP awards, including Superbowl MVPs, are biased towards offensive players. QBs in particular. In the last 10 years, we've had exactly 1 defensive player win superbowl MVP. In the last 30 years, it's gone to 4 defensive players.
I do not disagree with the offensive tendency, but that does not diminish Eli's accomplishment of winning two SB MVP awards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Who is the most valuable player in the NFL today? JJ Watt, hands down. Think he has a shot at MVP of the regular season? Doubtful.
'eh, debatable. I love JJ, and he's certainly DPOY, but I think many players could easily be argued as MVP. Manning (Peyton), Brady, Peterson just off the top of my head. The last time a defensive player won was LT in '86, iirc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
In 2007 the Patriots were averaging 37 points a game during the regular season. In the superbowl, the Giants gave up 14 points. You really think Eli was the reason they won that game? Sure, maybe he was the most valuable individual in that game, but he certainly wasn't the reason they won. The defense, as a whole, was the reason they were able to beat the Patriots. Thats all I was trying to say. Eli managed the game for them, and did just enough to put up 17 points.

In 2007 he was 19/35 (55%) for 2 TDs and 1 INT
Most Super Bowl champions are well rounded teams. It's a symbiotic relationship between offense, defense, special teams, and coaching.

Please tell me which defensive player was in on this play:

Eli Manning pass to Tyree

Freak play. Some say the catch was "lucky". Perhaps. But that scrambling and avoiding multiple sacks to make that pass was pure will, determination, and skill. (And I do not see Schaub ever making that play happen.)

I'm not asking you to like Eli. Just don't pretend that Eli had nothing to do with those wins. Eli led game winning drives in both Super Bowls.
__________________
"Football is only a diversion." ~ HOUSTON TEXANS
Double Barrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013   #17
eriadoc
Texan-American
 
eriadoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 18,030
Rep Power: 207979 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Eli Manning vs Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Building off this last post...

Eli was actually much better in the week 17 contest in which the Patriots beat the Giants. His statline:
22/32 for 251 yards (69%) for 4 TDs and 1 INT

Yet they lost that game because the Pats scored 38 points. Defense was the difference, not Eli
Eli won SB MVP not because of stats but because he made ballsy throws and converted when it had to be done. Timeliness counts for a lot. I've always hated the timeliness argument when the QB sucks for 3 quarters and then comes back to in in the 4th, resulting in praise. That wasn't the case with Eli.

One example from Schaub this year was the throw to AJ vs. the Broncos to convert for a first down, thus icing the win. Manning was making a comeback and the team had to have a first down. Schaub nailed it. I have no idea what Schaub's stats were that game, but I remember that throw and catch. That's the stuff that sticks with you over time. Stats are just this side of meaningless in some scenarios.
__________________
Anyone but Schaub.
eriadoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013   #18
76Texan
Hall of Fame
 
76Texan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,451
Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eli Manning vs Matt Schaub

Schaub and Eli are very much alike; they both look ugly, LOL.

Look, Eli won two SBs when the opponents scored 14 and 17.

If our D can limit Brady to 14, I take Matt Schaub every day.
If they manage to hold Brady to 17, Schaub ain't a bad choice either.

Eli was a number one overall pick; why would you think Schaub needs to be a better QB than him?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013   #19
76Texan
Hall of Fame
 
76Texan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,451
Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eli Manning vs Matt Schaub

Schaub is undefeated when the opponents score fewer than 20 points.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013   #20
gtexan02
Working?
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Boston
Age: 30
Posts: 15,573
Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eli Manning vs Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Schaub is undefeated when the opponents score fewer than 20 points.
Wow is that true? If so that's incredible
__________________
Adios until next season. See you then
gtexan02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger