Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-19-2012   #201
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans random thought of the day

"Random Thought of the Day"???

How about this.... I told Joe Texan we're gonna win this game affter being down by 14 with 12:26 left in the 4th quarter...

How about I said the same thing to him EVEN AFTER Matt schaub threw an interception in overtime... I stayed steadfast with my assertion "We will win this game"..

Joe will tell you.. I called it.. I totally called it!!!!
Old 11-19-2012   #202
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Nostradamas Bill

Also Texans still haven't given up a rushing TD
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012   #203
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 71958 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

I hate Josh Innes sooooooooooo much and wish he would get fired from 610. They won't let them speak to Kubiak and the Rockets will not call into the their show cus of him.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #204
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Congrats to Watt. 14.5 sacks on the season, Texans single season record
Old 11-23-2012   #205
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Sure feels good to be on the right side of a blown call by the refs for once ....

Im still achin from the TD the bastards stole from Mike Renfro in the game against the Steelers all those years ago ....

Just hope like hell the Texans luck dont run out ...

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012   #206
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Sure feels good to be on the right side of a blown call by the refs for once ....

Im still achin from the TD the bastards stole from Mike Renfro in the game against the Steelers all those years ago ....

Just hope like hell the Texans luck dont run out ...
Roger wilco. I think a lot of that unexperienced history was shown post-game by many Texan fans.
Old 12-15-2012   #207
Wolf
100% Texan

Bulls on charade better not show up and ruin my damn weekend
Old 12-16-2012   #208
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Congrats to Watt. 14.5 sacks on the season, Texans single season record
JJ says, "Thanks, but I ain't done yet..."

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012   #209
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

JJ Watt's worst week this season was week 8. He had an almost Mario Williams like performance.
Old 12-19-2012   #210
Wolf
100% Texan

Did you know: In the last 8 games, WR Andre Johnson has 68 catches for 1,002 yds, the best 8-game stretch in his career. This season, he has 93 catches for an AFC-best 1,360 yds. "Hes a special player, and a special person." - Coach Gary Kubiak

Guess we can say Kubiak has used him wisely his year
And I hope he is just getting started
Old 12-23-2012   #211
Wolf
100% Texan

When is the last time we only scored 6points?
Old 12-23-2012   #212
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
When is the last time we only scored 6points?
I did notice this in a recap article....

Quote:
The Texans failed to score a touchdown for the first time since 2006.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/vikings...2681--nfl.html

Sucks.
Old 12-23-2012   #213
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 35618 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

Bryan Braman quote:

Quote:
I would have thought our fans would have more class. I'd hope they wouldn't be so quick to fall off the bandwagon.
Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--ar...000104992.html
Old 12-23-2012   #214
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 133685 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
Bryan Braman quote:
PapaL Quote:
Braman should concentrate more on tackling the opposition and less and what the fans are doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #215
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
Bryan Braman quote:
Wow. So I don't like every Texan on the roster. Screw you Bryan. I mean that in a nice way, of course, prima.
Old 12-30-2012   #216
Wolf
100% Texan

Fosters salute to chuck strong

http://www.sportsgrid.com/tag/chuckstrong/

iPad won't copy the pic
Old 12-30-2012   #217
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29411 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx

Quote:
Fosters salute to chuck strong

http://www.sportsgrid.com/tag/chuckstrong/

iPad won't copy the pic
I thought that was pretty cool.
Old 01-08-2013   #218
Wolf
100% Texan

Kubiak won't watch field goals

I don't know why,but I have no problem with that. Hell it might be superstition with him, I have superstition
Old 01-14-2013   #219
Wolf
100% Texan

One thing that drives me nuts about the Texans, sometimes it seems like they are too ****ing nice. Offense is set and you see an opponent's defensive player running off the field and the Texans seem to wait until he is off the field before they consider to snap the damn ball. A few times this season I have screamed at the TV for them to snap the ball and get the free play or the 5 yard penalty.
Old 01-22-2013   #220
Wolf
100% Texan

Daniels was added to the probowl roster

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read