Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-10-2012   #21
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texanscam

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyFresh View Post
Time to bombard her FB page, and I still can't tag me.
Try using a different browser.
I couldn't do it on IE, but was able to using Chrome.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #22
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans cam

The picture must have been take the brief moment I sat. I clearly saw three of my neighbors to my left, and starting with my neighbor to my left down to the end of our row no pics. I exchanged tweets with my neighbor and he said he thought it was because he had sat down.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #23
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 612 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Chrome won't let me tag
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012   #24
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

it isn't letting me zoom or anything now.
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012   #25
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texanscam

I love Bob McNair
Old 01-05-2013   #26
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Bumping this in case they do it again this year
Old 01-05-2013   #27
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Section: 140
Rep Power: 8759 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Bumping this in case they do it again this year
Thanks!! Ima make sure im in my seat and not inline trying to get a beer this time.
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013   #28
Wolf
100% Texan

The new picture is up

Time to tag yourself
Old 01-08-2013   #29
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Re: Texans cam

I found Toro.....yeah........having that crowd noise hint made the difference...........
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013   #30
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

http://gigapixel.panoramas.com/texans/0105/

Found my son, the rest of us were getting beers.

They really did the picture way too early, we were in our seats 18 min before kickoff at least.
Old 01-08-2013   #31
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10688 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
http://gigapixel.panoramas.com/texans/0105/

Found my son, the rest of us were getting beers.

They really did the picture way too early, we were in our seats 18 min before kickoff at least.
WAY too early! I was in my seats a half our before kickoff and not in the picture.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013   #32
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

This one must have been taken during half time. My wife is there, but I'm out smoking a cigarette, drinking a bear, & saying bad things about Matt Schaub.
Old 01-09-2013   #33
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

I found Grandma and Shadow but none of the Blue Crew
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013   #34
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
This one must have been taken during half time. My wife is there, but I'm out smoking a cigarette, drinking a bear, & saying bad things about Matt Schaub.
Yep it was halftime...
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013   #35
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
Yep it was halftime...
Ah, that explains it. I am in my seats for every minute of playing time, but usually leave to head up for a bathroom break at halftime.

Thread derail: we have a block of 5 seats in the middle of the row. I love it because nobody ever crawls over us during the game, people on the left head left, people on the right head right. I sat on the end of a row for a game in Kyle and hated it. People were constantly asking to get by. Same people too. We never leave our seats except for halftime. I just don't get this constant need to wander the stadium.
Old 01-09-2013   #36
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ah, that explains it. I am in my seats for every minute of playing time, but usually leave to head up for a bathroom break at halftime.

Thread derail: we have a block of 5 seats in the middle of the row. I love it because nobody ever crawls over us during the game, people on the left head left, people on the right head right. I sat on the end of a row for a game in Kyle and hated it. People were constantly asking to get by. Same people too. We never leave our seats except for halftime. I just don't get this constant need to wander the stadium.
until the magic self refilling cup of beer is invented this is probably going to happen at stadiums.
Old 01-09-2013   #37
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 49199 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

We have aisle seats. I'm ready to bring in a wrench and remove the seat because I can never sit down anyway. We are row Q in the 600's so it is over 50 stairs down then back up every time they leave so it's not just bounce in and out easily.

The playoff game was typical. Texans had the ball first. Ran two plays, it's third down, "excuse me, excuse me". The game is only two plays old and these people are leaving their seats already! WTF did they come for? Of course it continues through the entire game. Some people are in and out five times. All I can think is this is the first time they have ever been anywhere that sells beer and they are so excited they have to buy two more. For some reason they can't buy from the beer vendor who is within 10 feet of me 90% of the game. I realize that banging back 10 beers at $8 a pop means they need to pee once or twice, but I go to see a play or a concert and all the 80 year olds with bladders the size of a walnut are able to hold it until intermission. I guess I should have searched for the rant smilie...
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read