Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 01-07-2013   #81
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Your opinions on Texans draft changing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Any news on the knee injury that ended Long's season? I also had him mocked until then. He played thru a torn labrum with shoulder popping out.
Haven't heard much. Supposedly won't be ready for combine but should be ready for next season.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013   #82
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Your opinions on Texans draft changing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coon View Post
Hunt could play either spot in our system. He is very, very athletic. Do you think Elam is substantially better that Vaccarro. I flip flop on which one of those two I prefer alot. In my mock I have Vaccaro because of his size, but my other post I say Elam. It's ridiculous.
Substantially better? No. They both carry a 1st round grade. My big thing with Vaccarro is that, although he may be good at everything, he's not great at anything. Elam is a playmaker. I think he's better against the run and the pass than Vaccarro. Has better ball skills too. Vaccarro has better measureables.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read