Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-06-2013   #1
Rufus Jarvis
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Rufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respected
Default We can do it.

1 game at a time.

The Rams were favored once as 2 TD (14 point) favorites over the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Pretty much everyone will probably be picking the Patriots to win this game and it doesn't really bother me.

The Texans are already battle tested in these playoffs and came out on top.

The Patriots are rested, but is that always a positive for a team to be so rested???

It can happen folks.The Texans could Win this next game.

Texans 38 Patriots 27
Rufus Jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013   #2
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17946 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We can do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus Jarvis View Post
1 game at a time.

The Rams were favored once as 2 TD (14 point) favorites over the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Pretty much everyone will probably be picking the Patriots to win this game and it doesn't really bother me.

The Texans are already battle tested in these playoffs and came out on top.

The Patriots are rested, but is that always a positive for a team to be so rested???

It can happen folks.The Texans could Win this next game.

Texans 38 Patriots 27
When I read your title, I immediately thought of this:

I agree with you. I don't think that resting is good. Perhaps that is why the Texans lost HFA, b/c had they stumbled into a lack luster win over say, the Vikings--how would resting help that? You have to play to get better and to get rid of the "jitters".

However, I would think the score would be more like

Texans 27
Patriots 24
Old 01-08-2013   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I just googled Bad Mofo & found this

I'm betting on this guy.
Old 01-08-2013   #4
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

What gives me hope is that the D got its mojo back and the Texans O line found a way to make Geno Atkins a non factor.

If the Texans D keeps the Texans out of an early hole, and the O Line finds a way to neutralize Wilfork I like our chances.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
What gives me hope is that the D got its mojo back and the Texans O line found a way to make Geno Atkins a non factor.

If the Texans D keeps the Texans out of an early hole, and the O Line finds a way to neutralize Wilfork I like our chances.
The defense got their swagger, Arian & the OL got their swagger. OD got his swag on.... Schaub & the receivers need to get their swagger.
Old 01-08-2013   #6
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post

Its not just Atkins this time around, the Pats LB core is much stronger overall than the Bungals and th Pats will be selling out to stop the run and force the pass. If we can STILL run the ball, then that would be ideal. But we are going to have to beat them with the pass first to set up the run imo.

But yes, any given Sunday!
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013   #7
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17946 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
The defense got their swagger, Arian & the OL got their swagger. OD got his swag on.... Schaub & the receivers need to get their swagger.
msr
Old 01-08-2013   #8
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I just googled Bad Mofo & found this

I'm betting on this guy.
Nice

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read