Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2013   #1
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14250 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Fake news on Arian Foster out there

Someone thought it was smart to make a news article that Arian Foster broke both his legs in a car accident. You can google it "arian foster breaks both legs in car accident" but I wouldn't click on the link to make the person more money. Just goes to show you that if its on the internet it doesn't mean its true.

Karma is going to get you whoever did that.

I won't post the link because I don't want anyone inadvertantly supporting that idiot.

I imagine somone's facebook account will show it in a bit.
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read