Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-06-2013   #41
Dishman
Miss Ya Blue

Rep Power: 10496 Dishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respected
Wink Re: [Foxsports] Kubiak needs to get it together after ugly win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I'm sick & tired of Kubiak not writing that into his Denny's Menu.

"Score Touchdowns" should be on the fricken top. When we're in the red zone, that's the play he ought to call.

Matt Uh... what play we're going to run here coach?
Kubiak eeeeyyyyee don't know. Let's try this one here at the top.... Score Touchdown
Matt Ok.
But they've got Dennison in their ears saying, "Stick to the script. Kick the FG." One of these guys has got to overrule Dennison.
Dishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013   #42
Dishman
Miss Ya Blue

Rep Power: 10496 Dishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [Foxsports] Kubiak needs to get it together after ugly win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Make sure they write into the game plan, "Score TDs, not FGs"
Hopefully they'll right it on each other's foreheads, otherwise how will they remember?
Dishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013   #43
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dishman View Post
But they've got Dennison in their ears saying, "Stick to the script. Kick the FG." One of these guys has got to overrule Dennison.
We don't know what's going on between Kubiak and Dennison, honestly.

Nobody knows if it's Dennison's calls the majority of the time...if Kubiak is overriding Dennison the majority of the time...if Dennison is calling everything but Red Zone play calls...or vice versa, or what.

We just don't know.

And probably never will. My hunch is that Gary is sticking his finger in the pie too much, and it's messing up the cooking. He built this offense, he acquired his players for it, he's probably going to want as much control as he can get. We DO know the call comes to Gary on the sideline and he then radio's it into Matt or has a player run the call into the huddle. So...Gary has admitted that he can change the call if he wants. I draw my own conclusions based on his anecdotal comments he's made over the years.

A few years back, Kubiak joked that Shanahan, Jr. had finally convinced him (Gary) that he needed to be more of a HC and less involved with the intricacies of the offense. I think that was the year leading up to maybe Shanny's last year here. 2009 maybe? Can't remember. Then his dad got the Redskins gig and he went to be their o-coord. I think Gary went back to being the meddling play caller at that point.
Old 01-06-2013   #44
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry

Rep Power: 6461 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 View Post
Man the media couldn't give us 24 hours to enjoy the win. /sarcasm
Why should they when our own fans can't give us 5 minutes
Old 01-06-2013   #45
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I dont think it is so much the "gamke plan" that everyone dont like. It is what we do once our game plan gets blown out of whack. Hell even with our game plan, at their 20 4th and 1 we could take a chance sometimes. I hope the texans have some tricks up their sleves.

How often have you ever seen kubiak do a fake put, Forsett is in on punts alot do a direct snap to him and i am sure he can get you 2-3 yards if needed. But no when we line up for a pun it is a punt.

It is things like this that would help our team believe it or not. And not just from us getting a first down, but it would pump up or team IMO. Maybe give them a little more confidence.

4th and 1 at their 20 .... you might go for it under some game situations .... but for the most part you take the 3 points. The circumstances dictate when you do things like that .... you dont just leave points on the field on a whim.

Tight game , you take the 3 and move on most of the time.

Ahead a 7+ and want to salt it away .... then you consider it.

In no mans land (~the opponents 40) you might take a gamble.

Weather and field conditions have to be taken into account ...

But Im not a fan of taking risks that arent worth the reward. You have to weigh the rewards vs that risk along with the game situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
its this type of mentality that mediocre people have.

Its not the game plan of a winner.

Its a game plan of a loser.

No wonder kubiak and schaub have lasted this long in houston without winning anything while still getting praised and contract extensions.

You're an enabler of mediocrity.
Yeah , Im an enabler of mediocrity .... tell that to my kids who all make straight a's knowing I wont accept anything less.

Im 44 and been retired a decade .... but hey , Im just a mediocre loser. I'll be sure to laugh at your ass monday morning while you are headed to work (or the unemployment line) .... and Im headed to the fishin hole. WINNING!

You wouldnt know winning if it kicked you in the junk.

Game situations dictate whether you take chances or not .... Taking un-necessary risk is ..... moronic. Fastest way for a coach to lose his job is listen to fans , most of which like you have no clue what risks are acceptable and what risks arent.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013   #46
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Because good qbs like Brady, Manning, Rodgers, Ryan, will make us pay and can strike VERY QUICKLY. If we continue to get fgs, sooner or later they will get touchdowns and will beat us. Sorry but our defense is not good enough to shut down passing attacks for 60 minutes.
Of course we'd all love TD's over FG's on every drive ...... but when you have a penalty , a dropped pass , a sack , a blown block that leads to a negative play or some other mishap .... you more often than not take the three and move on to the next drive no matter who the other QB is - you dont leave points on the field.

The players have , in this streak of poor games made many mistakes in the redzone ... and the bottom line is they have to eliminate those mistakes against a team like the Pats and cash in on those trips tothe redzone.

Its not so much the playcalling as it is the players not putting themselves on the wrong end of down and distance.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Old 01-06-2013   #47
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
That game plan would've gotten us beat if Dalton can hit a wide open AJ Green.
Didnt see this till now ....

The gameplan wouldnt have been what got them beat - It would have been the mistakes that forced them to take those FG's instead of TD's (A dropped TD by AJ or a penalty on Brooks that moved them back from 1'st and goal to third and long) .... or the huge mistake that Schaub made in throwing a pick six when he had Walter wide open over the top.

Mistakes are what forced them to kick some of those FG's .... The wound would have been self inflicted.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Old 01-06-2013   #48
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
We don't know what's going on between Kubiak and Dennison, honestly.

Nobody knows if it's Dennison's calls the majority of the time...if Kubiak is overriding Dennison the majority of the time...if Dennison is calling everything but Red Zone play calls...or vice versa, or what.

We just don't know.

And probably never will. My hunch is that Gary is sticking his finger in the pie too much, and it's messing up the cooking. He built this offense, he acquired his players for it, he's probably going to want as much control as he can get.
What we do know, for a fact, When Kubiak got here, this offense was more vertical. With David Carr, with Sage Rosenfels, with Matt Schaub. And this was a time when we "knew" Kyle wasn't calling the plays.

As Kyle matured under Kubiak, I will agree with the perception that the offense appeared more creative.

Then when Dennison came it was thought that he would help develop a commitment to the running game & fix our red zone problems.

This "conservative" Kubiak thing started last year, I think. There were several games where Schaub's attempts were in the low 20s but we either had a lot of yards, or a lot of points. Tennessee he threw the ball 23 times for 296 yards & we had 41 points. Against Cleveland we came out throwing the ball, he ended up only throwing 23 times for 119 yards but we had 30 points, beating the Browns by 18 & the game wasn't even that close. TB, he was killing them on 15 attempts for 242 yards, 37 points he only played half the game, but I think we scored most of that while he was still in the game. Attempts were down, but it was very much a vertical passing game.

And this year, I'm not so sure that there haven't been conservative decisions made by Matt, more so than Kubiak's play calling. i think there have been more decisions to throw the ball to the short route than there have been calls to run it up the middle on 2nd & 15.

I'll agree that Kubiak isn't the kind of guy who will run up the score. If that's conservative so be it. But throughout his career, he has designed plays to stretch the field, attack defenses downfield, & put points on the board. What we've been seeing this year doesn't fit that m.o.
Old 01-06-2013   #49
mridge01
Veteran

Rep Power: 1035 mridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
The Texans pretty much took a really good Bengals defense and walked all over them. The Patriots dont have as good a defense as the Bengals.

The Texans have a better Oline, Defense, and running game. The Patriots however have better coaching and QB.
Yeah the Texans starting offense put up one TD against the Pats.
mridge01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013   #50
mridge01
Veteran

Rep Power: 1035 mridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=dc_txtech;2099332]I disagree. It's damn near impossible to outscore Brady in a shootout, especially in the playoffs. You have to run the ball, play good defense, and hope for a little luck. /QUOTE]

Agreed. Worked for the cardinals early in the season.
mridge01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013   #51
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291679 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I just dont get why everyone bashes the gameplan .... its sound football.

Control the clock , limit mistakes .... Dont ask your players to do things they cant .... especially your QB.

Schaub excells at play action .... but without it , he's just average. Asking him to "throw it around the yard" is a recipe for disaster.

Keeping Brady on the sidelines and Schaub from making mistakes gives them a chance to win.
Not sure why some folks don't get this. It's how Parcells won his Super Bowls. Control the clock with the run, rely on the strength of his team, the defense, to keep the score low. Strike deep when the opposition concentrates on stopping the run. It's also how Belichick won his first couple of Super Bowls with Brady. Run the ball, control the clock, be in position to win at the end. Did you know Brady only threw for 145 yds in that first Super Bowl? The losing QB, Kurt Warner threw for 360+ yds and still lost.

You keep doing what your guys do well. This team is built to run; not to throw it all around the yard every damned down. If that's what you crave I suggest you watch the Saints. We aren't, and have never been, built to do that.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013   #52
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Not sure why some folks don't get this.
Cause they aint smart like us .....

I Miss Good Schaub.
Old 01-07-2013   #53
qqert
All Pro

Rep Power: 22045 qqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respected

please football jesus, guide our head coach to pick the right plays and strategy when game prepping for football church this sunday.

in football jesus name we pray. amen.

ps. please sprinkle some mean-dust on our O-Line that they may comsistently spread brotherly spanking on the NE D-Line too. Thank you.

G'nyt folks. Dont forget to pray!
qqert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013   #54
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqert View Post
please football jesus, guide our head coach to pick the right plays and strategy when game prepping for football church this sunday.
What I'd like to see is Kubiak use Walter more like a third TE than a WR. Use whatever combination he'd like at #2 WR, Posey (my favorite) or Martin, & Jean as his Andre breather.

Put Walter in as the third TE. Instead of Casey. Casey plays in all the fullback sets, but when you have Casey lined up at TE, that should be Walter.

I think Walter would be more dynamic in that spot than he is at #2 WR. He blocks as well if not better than Casey, he's faster than Casey, & he's better in the middle of the field than Casey.

He can be our Dallas Clark as a TE more than he can be our Pierre Garcon. Belichick would still see him as a WR & put his nickel back in the game. Line Walter up like a TE & we'll be able to run the ball easier than if we had Casey in & Belichick matches him up with a LB.
Old 01-07-2013   #55
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Not sure why some folks don't get this. It's how Parcells won his Super Bowls. Control the clock with the run, rely on the strength of his team, the defense, to keep the score low. Strike deep when the opposition concentrates on stopping the run. It's also how Belichick won his first couple of Super Bowls with Brady. Run the ball, control the clock, be in position to win at the end. Did you know Brady only threw for 145 yds in that first Super Bowl? The losing QB, Kurt Warner threw for 360+ yds and still lost.

You keep doing what your guys do well. This team is built to run; not to throw it all around the yard every damned down. If that's what you crave I suggest you watch the Saints. We aren't, and have never been, built to do that.
And you left out the following:

1. Run right AT Vince Wilfork.

2. Or, run to the right side of our line

3. Forget to block a man who is right across from you, letting your QB get sacked in 0.75 seconds after the snap.

4. Try to pick up fumbles and run with the ball, rather than securing the ball FIRST.

See, the theories are all good and well. But when your coach chooses to run at the strength of the opposing defense, when the coach chooses to run to the weakest side of our line, when the players are losing their minds out there (a mark of not being disciplined, which is a coaching issue), the whole "control the clock and win with defense" doesn't matter much.

Nobody here will admit that this Texans team is not playing great football.

Yes, the outlined strategy worked vs. the Bengals. But the Patriots are not the Bengals. We should at least be acknowledging that the odds are stacked against us IF this Texans team doesn't play premium, quality football out there.

And then there's the issue of the Patriots. A team who will likely be characteristically (a) disciplined, (b) focused, (c) talented across the board, and (d) in their own home with their home crowd behind them.

There IS a chance, it's just that the chance is a small one. We need a lot of things to go our way Sunday.
Old 01-07-2013   #56
GP 
Go Texans!

I just want to see all our guys leave everything on the field.

I think they got outclassed in week 14, and they were afraid to be seen as giving their best and being beaten. So just give up, let off the gas pedal, and slouch around and act like you're disinterested in playing the game.

They need to check their pride at the door and just get back to the trench mindset of football. Every single play requires maximum effort. Then you start over on the next play. Over and over again. Maximum effort, no matter the result of the play or the sound of the crowd, etc.

These guys have got to find the toughness that was there when they played high school ball, college ball, all those workouts in the offseason, and the struggles and battles in camp when they were fighting for their own roster spot.
Old 01-07-2013   #57
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 402769 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
its this type of mentality that mediocre people have.

Its not the game plan of a winner.

Its a game plan of a loser.

No wonder kubiak and schaub have lasted this long in houston without winning anything while still getting praised and contract extensions.

You're an enabler of mediocrity.
This is just a bizarre post in it's absurdity.

First, if I'm not mistaken, Corrosion is just a fan. He's not in the front office, making personnel decisions, calling plays, or doing anything at all that actually influences the team.

What can a fan do to not be a so-called "enabler of mediocrity"? Cry? Scream? Protest? Write e-mails? Call sports radio shows?

Seriously, actually talk some sense before you post nonsense.

As far as game play, it appears that you do not watch much football.

ObsiWan mentioned it, but it should be repeated. Corrosion's post was Football 101. Bill Walsh was a master of it when he won four Super Bowl championships with the 49ers. Tom Landry did the same thing. Play to your strengths, keep the other team's offense off the field, and avoid mistakes.

Strange that you say it's a "game plan of a loser" for a team that won a playoff game. Do you engage your brain before you post?
Old 01-07-2013   #58
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 74078 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
...It's how Parcells won hid Super Bowls...It's also how Belichick won his first couple of Super Bowls...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
...Bill Walsh was a master of it when he won four Super Bowl championships... Tom Landry did the same thing...
Parcels. Belichick. Walsh. Landry. Kubiak.

Sorry for the interruption. I agree with the point you two are making, but this grouping made me laugh.
Old 01-07-2013   #59
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
Parcels. Belichick. Walsh. Landry. Kubiak.

Sorry for the interruption. I agree with the point you two are making, but this grouping made me laugh.
Agreed.

I got suckered into thinking a 12-1 record, which followed our best year in 2011, was somehow a sign that Kubiak was growing. Only in the loss to the Patriots did I realize that he hasn't grown. He's just faced teams who crumble faster than HIS does.

I was unfazed by the Packers loss. But the loss to the Patriots, the total collapse and utter zombie-like actions of his entire team that late into the season told me that this head coach is a boy among men when it comes to playing the big games.

There was an adage that "We win despite Kubiak" and that saying went out of style with the 12-1 record. Now it's seeming like we might be back to that state of being again: Finding ways to overcome the immaturity of Gary's coaching skills. Sorry if that sounds harsh to others on here, but hey...no time for coddling. This is win-or-go-home time. No trophies for 2nd place, nor for divisional round exits.
Old 01-07-2013   #60
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

My main issue with Kubiak has become him having no imagination when it comes to getting the ball into his playmaker's hands & utilizing all the talent he has at his disposal. He's not creative enough.

The reverse to Martin last week is a play that we should've been running to utilize his speed and playmaking ability.

we should be targeting Posey more on those deep comeback routes where he showed excellent separation and hands.

I love AJ, but its clear by watching him that he's lost a step..so why not run that bubble screen that we throw to AJ at least twice per game, to Martin and get him in space....it could be just like a punt/KO return...which is where he's been for weeks now & he's nearly broke a few too.

You guys want more throws past 10 yards? Get all your speed guys on the field so at least there's a viable threat that someone other than AJ can take the top of the defense. I think this is as much of a problem as anything. Walter & Daniels/Graham's deep speed scare noone...so the defense is just sitting on the short stuff & sitting a safety over the top of AJ.

You gotta utilize all your tools and get the defense to think....at least a little bit.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read