Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-06-2013   #61
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Blame the team not the refs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
I don't recall blaming only bad calls. I recall stating that even though we played like ****, there were some calls that could have changed momentum. The bad calls, especially the fumble, had a huge impact.
The Vikings got blown out yesterday. But there was one play they showed on NFLN last night that exemplifies exactly what you are saying.

The dump off pass to Kuhn for the TD. There was an offensive lineman, #70, 8 yards ahead of Kuhn before Rogers threw the ball. That should have been called. At the very least, it would have given the Vikings an opportunity to hold them to another field goal.
Old 01-06-2013   #62
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
When I joined this bord they didn't tell me that you would be the one to decide which threads I could comment on....because you aren't.

Ravens are class organization- not sure why you felt the need to bring my team into it when I commented on a person's post trying to 'stay classy' but there is this deep yearning for some posters on this board to constantly refer to a non-Texans fans team as way to make themselves feel better, justify a response or make a point. Maybe all three. either way, it makesthem look small.

Flacco will get a new contract no matter what- ther is no one else available that is better and I would rank him aroun anywhere from 8-11 in a top 10. And I will be happy with him as my QB- no matter what. He's won more playoff games in the beginning of his career athan anyone else- Brady, annin, Rodgers, etc...not saying he is on par with them either.

And blaming bad calls as the reason you lost is for losers.
I don't know. I'm beginning to think it's for non-suckers. 'Course, if I become confident in this, I won't be complaining anymore; I just won't care.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013   #63
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 119538 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
When I joined this bord they didn't tell me that you would be the one to decide which threads I could comment on....because you aren't.

Ravens are class organization- not sure why you felt the need to bring my team into it when I commented on a person's post trying to 'stay classy' but there is this deep yearning for some posters on this board to constantly refer to a non-Texans fans team as way to make themselves feel better, justify a response or make a point. Maybe all three. either way, it makesthem look small.

Flacco will get a new contract no matter what- ther is no one else available that is better and I would rank him aroun anywhere from 8-11 in a top 10. And I will be happy with him as my QB- no matter what. He's won more playoff games in the beginning of his career athan anyone else- Brady, annin, Rodgers, etc...not saying he is on par with them either.

And blaming bad calls as the reason you lost is for losers.
The Ravens aren't anything special. In fact, "class" doesn't come to mind when I think of them.

On the second bolded, I've seen your message board. ....at best.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read