Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-06-2013   #41
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: If the Texans get crushed next week @ Patriots, will that spark any changes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
The minute I found out the Broncos got Manning, I would have laid everything I could down on the Broncos winning the SB, except for one, well, 2 things: 1 (and mainly), injuries can always happen, especially to him from that last season on...and,

2) I don't bet. I was trained to feel like they beat you the second you decide to take a chance against "the man" by my upbringing and "church".
Peyton Manning getting to the Super Bowl is not a good bet.
Old 01-06-2013   #42
Foxboro Steve
Veteran

Section: Gillette: 102, row 24 seat 5
Rep Power: 4106 Foxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If the Texans get crushed next week @ Patriots, will that spark any changes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
I don't know if we will win, but do not believe we will get "crushed". The good thing about getting your ass handed to you like we did is that you have a ton of film to watch to figure out how it happened.

J Jo, K Jax, Quinn, and Manning played well yesterday and if they can build on that it will in itself be a better game than last time. Of course Dalton isn't Brady, but we have to figure out how to try and get pressure on him "without blitzing so much". QB's like Brady can tear you apart if you depend on the blitz.

Watt put it well last night on NFL Network saying the game plan was simple. Run the ball and sustain drives to keep NE off the field, then our D has to get off the field on 3rd downs. Sounds easy right?

I think it will be a much better game than last time, and if a couple of deflections or turnovers can go our way we may just very well have a chance.
Belichick will try to take away the one thing you want to do, leaving the game in Shaub's hands. If you guys are able to run the ball, you'll likely win.
Old 01-06-2013   #43
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Peyton Manning getting to the Super Bowl is not a good bet.
It is when it's what the average fan wants.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read