Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-05-2013   #181
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: still not happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
You guys come in here and bash our team and the rest of us after we win. Not in the regular season though, but in the playoffs! You can go root for some other team if you can't be happy when we're having success.
I guess you are the ultimate fan. Nothing bad happens in your sunshine world. You can dictate who is a fan and who isn't.
Old 01-05-2013   #182
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
Nope so you can stop pretending to be a fan with the rest of you losers who have nothing better to do then sit on a message board and pretend to be a fan but find anyway to criticize and never actually enjoy the Texans wins.
Do you think we are going to win next week?

How are we going to win next week?

What are you basing it on, if you think we're going to win next week?

I base my opinions on historical evidence. Stuff I can see with my eyes, not just IF we beat a team like the Bengals or the Jaguars or the Titans.

What's funny is that your type of posts are just as annoying to others as theirs are to you. Makes them no better or worse than you. Right?
Old 01-05-2013   #183
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 70825 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
Nope so you can stop pretending to be a fan with the rest of you losers who have nothing better to do then sit on a message board and pretend to be a fan but find anyway to criticize and never actually enjoy the Texans wins.
Stop pretending to be a fan, HAHHHAHHAHAH! Sooo I am suppose to over look the fact that this team has been absolutely atrocious in the Red Zone for the last month to month in a half of football?

How about you kiss the darkest part of my rosey red arse and wake the hell up. I've sat through this thing from day one, sat through a 2-14 season, sat through what 6-7 years of a mediocre HC and a under performing QB. Sat through the last 7 weeks of what was suppose to be a Super Bowl contender, piss away the best chance to get tot he dace because they do not know how to make adjustments on the fly...

I'm not fan.... WTFEB...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #184
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

I stated numerous times this week that this is a game that doesn't even matter because the Texans backed their way into this mess. Talk to me when they beat the Patriots and I will be extremely happy. This game is nothing but a wildcard game for a team that should have been on a bye week and home throughout the playoffs. I don't see the silver lining in the win today like you do.
Old 01-05-2013   #185
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What I want to know is our you going to be happy if somehow we do beat the Patriots?? Would that actually excite you or would you still be bashing the team because they didn't throw for 400 yards or put 4 TD's in the air?? Because if for some reason we do end up winning, it's going to be pretty silly seeing you guys come back in here and act like you want us to win or want to see us make it to a SB. Sure, you can criticize things happening on the field, but you nor anyone else in here was wailing on Schaub every week when we were 10-1. I didn't hardly hear a peep from all these Schaub bashers who now act like he isn't good enough to play in Canada. That's being fair weather to me. You guys keep bringing up NE, but so what if we lose. At least we're able to be in that game and compete in it. Elite teams lose every year in the playoffs. The Packers lost last season after going 15-1 to a 9-7 team that backed into the playoffs. YOu see Packers fans rooting for their team to lose tonight?? Nope. They're right there excited for another possible playoff run this year.
dude its not rooting for us to lose. its knowing we have to play a flawless game against a superior opponent. today did nothing to make me think that flawless game is coming. today was a subpar game vs an inferior opponent. we were expected to win. next game we are expected to lose. WE PULLED OUR STARTERS LAST GAME AT NE, not cause we were winning
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #186
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What I want to know is our you going to be happy if somehow we do beat the Patriots?? Would that actually excite you or would you still be bashing the team because they didn't throw for 400 yards or put 4 TD's in the air?? Because if for some reason we do end up winning, it's going to be pretty silly seeing you guys come back in here and act like you want us to win or want to see us make it to a SB. Sure, you can criticize things happening on the field, but you nor anyone else in here was wailing on Schaub every week when we were 10-1. I didn't hardly hear a peep from all these Schaub bashers who now act like he isn't good enough to play in Canada. That's being fair weather to me. You guys keep bringing up NE, but so what if we lose. At least we're able to be in that game and compete in it. Elite teams lose every year in the playoffs. The Packers lost last season after going 15-1 to a 9-7 team that backed into the playoffs. YOu see Packers fans rooting for their team to lose tonight?? Nope. They're right there excited for another possible playoff run this year.
Packers fans HAVE BEEN to the Promised Land, Tex. Damn straight they think their guys can do it. Because they HAVE.

Our guys? They've earned the fickle nature of their fans. I haven't just started watching football in the past two years, Tex. Neither has BullNation. Neither has bckey. More than just YOU have seen what GREAT looks like and what less than great looks like.

The Giants are making people think that that's the rule...when it's just the exception. Fewer Cinderella teams like the Giants end up making it to the Super Bowl and then actually winning it. 90% of the time the top teams make it to the Super Bowl.

Every now and then your St. Louis Rams and your New York Giants take conventional wisdom and flip it on its head. Very few teams like those end up shocking the world.

Nobody is WISHING we lose. Who has said that? Show me. Nobody has. But because we're saying that the Pats are going to beat us with rubber hoses and laugh at us? That's more like bracing for the inevitable, which is not anything as evil as what you're pinning on some fans around here, Tex.

And I thought I was a person of extremes....
Old 01-05-2013   #187
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
You have been bawling out fans left and right, though.

You say you don't like people ragging on "our" team, and then you go off half-cocked and tell people to basically go to hell and don't come back. I mean, seriously...who made you sheriff of Nottingham around here?

It's getting old. Just stop.

You can rant and rave and justify all you want. Go for it. Do your worst.
You guys have this knee jerk reactionary stuff that makes y'all look silly. Sorry, but if you could cheer for a team all season long and call them a great team, but then totally melt down after like two losses "like you have" well nothing will ever be good enough for you. You go from well we're a great team, to our QB is worthless. Lol! Sorry, but that sounds like a child who has a fit when things don't go his way. I remember all of your talk before the season to GP. All about how great these garbage young WR's would be and how confident you were about Martin and Jean this team as a whole. The minute we started to struggle, you jumped off board and you've bashed everything about this team. Sorry, but that's just a flip flop mentality with no real consistency at all. Teams get hot and cold all the time. If you can't be happy that we are in the 2nd round of the playoffs, then why even bother with this team?
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #188
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77616 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
any idea on gametime?
If the Colts win, you can be damn sure that game gets Saturday night primetime treatment vs Peyton.

As for this thread in general, man, you win a playoff game and aren't happy? Its not supposed to be pretty in the playoffs - teams are tougher and fighting for their lives - and got to the playoffs for a reason.

Its a good win and it sure as hell beats a heartbreaking loss.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #189
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
dude its not rooting for us to lose. its knowing we have to play a flawless game against a superior opponent. today did nothing to make me think that flawless game is coming. today was a subpar game vs an inferior opponent. we were expected to win. next game we are expected to lose. WE PULLED OUR STARTERS LAST GAME AT NE, not cause we were winning
I had just posted that same thing, but he won't think that's what's going down.

No, the judge has banged his gavel. You're guilty!
Old 01-05-2013   #190
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry

Rep Power: 4856 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected

Dang some of you guys are acting like we freaking lost. No one is saying you can't come on here and criticize the team but dang people try to find a little positive in the win. Half of you guys that are pissed that we won ugly thought we were going to lose the game anyway. Whining to whine is annoying. The defense played their tails off today. That's something to be proud if and point out. Try and enjoy the fact that we didn't blow it at home and that we are one step deeper into the playoffs.
Old 01-05-2013   #191
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
If the Colts win, you can be damn sure that game gets Saturday night primetime treatment vs Peyton.

As for this thread in general, man, you win a playoff game and aren't happy? Its not supposed to be pretty in the playoffs - teams are tougher and fighting for their lives - and got to the playoffs for a reason.

Its a good win and it sure as hell beats a heartbreaking loss.
dude its about improvement heading into NE, which i didnt see today. 10 pages in three hours is a good run lol
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #192
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 70825 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
First off, do your damn research before you throw a blanket statement around, especially about me. I have been pointing out faults with this offense and defense for weeks, well before the playoffs started.

Your statements about the Packers and NE are asinine to say the least. That 9-7 team that beat that 15-1 Packers team would have crushed this Texans team. The Packers are a legit contender THIS year, just like NE is. How do I know, because they absolutely crushed this supposed Super Bowl contender Texans team. that is the BIGGEST difference in these teams. Packers and Pats KNOW they can win a Super Bowl, Texans just HOPE they can get there...

In what blue hell where the Texans even remotely in the game the last time they played NE and in what blue hell do you think they will be in this one? It was 21-0 before the 1st quarter ended.

If by Zeus' beard they happen to pull of the upset of the year, then hey more power to them BUT NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING in the last 7 weeks shows that this offense and this defense can come close to beating NE next week...

so keep living that fantasy, somebody has to...

Old 01-05-2013   #193
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Can't wait until we lose and hear the " I told you so" threads

Yeah that is sarcasm
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #194
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrewster2000 View Post
Dang some of you guys are acting like we freaking lost. No one is saying you can't come on here and criticize the team but dang people try to find a little positive in the win. Half of you guys that are pissed that we won ugly thought we were going to lose the game anyway. Whining to whine is annoying. The defense played their tails off today. That's something to be proud if and point out. Try and enjoy the fact that we didn't blow it at home and that we are one step deeper into the playoffs.
Our defense didn't even allow a TD today. What was it two FG's they gave up?? Can we do that against NE? Probably not, but these guys in here that will only be happy if we beat NE are so clueless about the past in the playoffs considering the fact that the Patriots offense was horrible last season against the Ravens in the playoffs. It took a dropped pass in the end zone for the Ravens to lose that game. The Pats almost lost to the Jags just two weeks ago. We are capable of winning even with a bad offensive performance like we had today. Probably won't happen, but the Pats great offense has gotten shook several times in the playoffs. We have defense that is capable of being great on any given week. It's been that way all season. Shaky at times and all, but they've been great in many games. One game at a time.
Old 01-05-2013   #195
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17946 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
dude its about improvement heading into NE, which i didnt see today
You can't head to NE with a loss. With the way you're carrying on, it might as well be a loss.

Fans like you pray for losses because being right is more important than winning and looking like a dip sheat and getting proved wrong.
Old 01-05-2013   #196
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
You guys have this knee jerk reactionary stuff that makes y'all look silly. Sorry, but if you could cheer for a team all season long and call them a great team, but then totally melt down after like two losses "like you have" well nothing will ever be good enough for you. You go from well we're a great team, to our QB is worthless. Lol! Sorry, but that sounds like a child who has a fit when things don't go his way. I remember all of your talk before the season to GP. All about how great these garbage young WR's would be and how confident you were about Martin and Jean this team as a whole. The minute we started to struggle, you jumped off board and you've bashed everything about this team. Sorry, but that's just a flip flop mentality with no real consistency at all. Teams get hot and cold all the time. If you can't be happy that we are in the 2nd round of the playoffs, then why even bother with this team?
OK, Tex. I'm going to do this ONE TIME for you. ONCE.

1. I was riding high all season. OK?

2. IN the MNF game vs. Jets, people were knee-jerking all the way to the 4th quarter. All game long, from the very start..even at the time of Cushing's injury...I said "We're going to win. No doubt in my mind. We got this. Relax." I said that al game long, believed every word of it. And it happened.

3. MNF game vs. Bears? Same thing. People freaked out, I said "Nope. We got this. It looks ugly, but we got this. We're going to win." We won.

4. Jax game? I was so crazy about this team, I knew we were going to win. Even in OT, I knew we would. We did.

5. Detroit? Same thing. Even when the Lions lined up for the game winning FG in OT...I knew he was going to miss it. Not even one single doubt, he was going to find a way to doink it or shank it. And he did. And we won, just like I knew we would.

6. Something happened in that Lions game. I don't know if it was Schaub's foot, or his mojo was drained or what. Something happened.

7. I predicted we'd lose to the Pats. I knew our only chance was IF the Pats stumbled AND we brought our A+ game all the way from 1st qtr. to the final whistle. Boy, I took an ass chewing from a lot of posters the week leading up to that game. But, I was right. It was fugly.

8. I told people the Vikings were really REALLY probably a tough game for us. I said Gary had it in him to go 1-1 in the last two games. b0ng was trotting out his infamous "Christian Ponder" images and graphs and tried to tell us we shouldn't be scared of him. I knew we were screwed. And we were. Watching that game, I had zero sense that we'd win. How can I know we'd win vs. Jets, Bears, Jax, and Lions...all in those similar "squeaker games" where previously we had outlasted the opponent in a tough game???

9. Colts game. Well, I said "We're screwed. We're not winning HFA." And we didn't.

10. A win in the playoffs vs. the Bengals? I'm glad the fans in Reliant got to see the guys win one. I genuinely am. They deserved to see our guys win one last time because this next one is probably going to be ugly. Again.

So tell me, just because I call it like I see it...I, and others like me, are BAD fans and need to root for other Super Bowl teams because we're so awful???

I think you need to slow down, honestly. People can compartmentalize and put things in boxes: Here's my Bengals win, it goes in this box. But here comes the Patriots...so here's my "Well, we just prolonged the inevitable" box...One doesn't weigh any heavier than the other to us. A win? It was A win. Singular. One win. What happens next? Probably more of what happened [reviously against Brady & Co.

But yeah, they could shrivel up and lay down. It happens. The Jets found that out back a few years ago. But it's not LIKELY.

So put down the gavel. Let people speak.
Old 01-05-2013   #197
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrewster2000 View Post
I'll give you a positive, the defense looked like the defense that started this year and played last year and the special teams didn't give up a TD, hooray!

the offense, however looked EXACTLY like it did with TJ Yates at QB, and the problem is they had their starting QB running the offense this go around and only scored 1 red zone TD.

Old 01-05-2013   #198
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know GP you are pretty knee jerk during gameday threads
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #199
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
First off, do your damn research before you throw a blanket statement around, especially about me. I have been pointing out faults with this offense and defense for weeks, well before the playoffs started.

Your statements about the Packers and NE are asinine to say the least. That 9-7 team that beat that 15-1 Packers team would have crushed this Texans team. The Packers are a legit contender THIS year, just like NE is. How do I know, because they absolutely crushed this supposed Super Bowl contender Texans team. that is the BIGGEST difference in these teams. Packers and Pats KNOW they can win a Super Bowl, Texans just HOPE they can get there...

In what blue hell where the Texans even remotely in the game the last time they played NE and in what blue hell do you think they will be in this one? It was 21-0 before the 1st quarter ended.

If by Zeus' beard they happen to pull of the upset of the year, then hey more power to them BUT NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING in the last 7 weeks shows that this offense and this defense can come close to beating NE next week...

so keep living that fantasy, somebody has to...

I don't give a rat's ass what happened in the last Patriots game. Get over it. That's in the past. All that matters is how we both match up next week. I don't care about who would have beaten the Texans last year out of the Packers or the Giants. The point is that hardly anyone expected the Giants to make that run last season or in their first SB run. NO ONE thought that Eli could make all the clutch plays he did in their first SB run. But guess what!? It happened. It's possible. I don't think we'll win either, but I damn sure won't call it a loss until the game is over. I watch almost every Patriots game and they've got weaknesses all over their defense and their wideout is not that good either. You take Welker out and defend their TE's well, and their offense struggles. Can we do that? Probably not, but it's possible.

And no, you weren't all over this site talking about what pretenders we were when we had one loss. I didn't see all the bashing of this team from you like I do right now. We could have lost 3 out of 4 at the beginning of the year, and would you be happy at this moment now?? I bet you would. But what if we lost in the first round after winning like 8 in a row looking like a hot team??
Old 01-05-2013   #200
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Our defense didn't even allow a TD today. What was it two FG's they gave up?? Can we do that against NE? Probably not, but these guys in here that will only be happy if we beat NE are so clueless about the past in the playoffs considering the fact that the Patriots offense was horrible last season against the Ravens in the playoffs. It took a dropped pass in the end zone for the Ravens to lose that game. The Pats almost lost to the Jags just two weeks ago. We are capable of winning even with a bad offensive performance like we had today. Probably won't happen, but the Pats great offense has gotten shook several times in the playoffs. We have defense that is capable of being great on any given week. It's been that way all season. Shaky at times and all, but they've been great in many games. One game at a time.
clueless says the guy living in the past...Jax also almost beat THIS Texans team so what is your damn point?

You are contradicting yourself at every turn and we are clueless? "We are capable of winning even with a bad offensive performance like we had today. Probably won't happen, but the Pats great offense has gotten shook several times in the playoffs."

you dont' even have confidence in this offense and team by just what you said and yet you blast those who see this team for what it is...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read