Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2013   #921
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans. 1/5. 3:30. **Official Wildcard GameDay Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Yeah, 12-4 was not us today.
In the playoffs everybody is 0-0.

Survive and advance.
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #922
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans. 1/5. 3:30. **Official Wildcard GameDay Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
What?
Let's see.......Oh, I know....let's do the Insanity Gambit and see if that works......

Quote:
Yeah, 12-4 was not us today.
By this statement I mean Kubes SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, Schaub sucks, Kubiak swallows.
Old 01-05-2013   #923
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Three words in a bigger context and you know it, my good friend.

Agreed. We won, I'm happy as Hell about that and I'm just talking a little football.

Okay... from an unbiased observer of football perspective [drains the koolaid from his system]... There are things that definitely need work.

- Seven penalties. That's way too many for a team that is supposed to be disciplined. Can't give Tom Brady second chances to stay on the field or hurt ourselves against their defense.
- 29 of 38 for only 260+ yds. Smells like dink & dunk. Especially when 20 of the 29 completions were to the RB & TEs. Only four catches by AJ. Not good. That's just five passes to everyone else. I'd prefer that Schaub spread the ball around more than that.
- Once again, the kickoff coverage was lacking.
- Got to get more sevens instead of threes in the redzone.

So yeah, I see areas that can definitely get better.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #924
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ok, point blank.. forget the win. Did you think we played well today?? Or, if you are one of these, did you think we played like a 12-4 team today??

I can promise you Kubes and Schaub came closer than they should have to losing this game.
Yes. Outside of the pick six and settling for field-goals in the red-zone, Houston dominated every facet of the game. Cincinnati shouldn't have been in this game at all and the only reason they were was because Schaub got picked.

It's a playoff game. A win is all that matters.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #925
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Yes. Outside of the pick six and settling for field-goals in the red-zone, Houston dominated every facet of the game. Cincinnati shouldn't have been in this game at all and the only reason they were was because Schaub got picked.

It's a playoff game. A win is all that matters.
Come on JC, either we played it or we didn't. Saying "outside of 'this' or 'that'" is fantasy land. I don't buy the "if it wasn't for this" bullshiit.
Old 01-05-2013   #926
Dallas Girl
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Dallas Girl Dallas Girl Dallas Girl Dallas Girl Dallas Girl Dallas Girl Dallas Girl Dallas Girl Dallas Girl Dallas Girl Dallas Girl
Smile Re: Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans. 1/5. 3:30. **Official Wildcard GameDay Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqert View Post
your not you're
Quote:
Look at all those Battle Red dots by your name (wasn't me, fwiw).
Doesn't bother me. Haters will hate.
Dallas Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #927
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 35273 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqert View Post
your not you're
yer!

Old 01-05-2013   #928
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Girl View Post
Doesn't bother me. Haters will hate.
Honey, sweetie, darlin', you hated with your first post. This is why you have no cred here. Yes, Hun, haters will hate, especially when a POS Cowboy trolette comes in here and tries to..........hate.

F you, Hun. And I mean that in the worse possible way, since you can't seem to talk football.
Old 01-05-2013   #929
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Honey, sweetie, darlin', you hated with your first post. This is why you have no cred here. Yes, Hun, haters will hate, especially when a POS Cowboy trolette comes in here and tries to..........hate.

F you, Hun. And I mean that in the worse possible way, since you can't seem to talk football.
Cowboys fans "trying" to convert it is a sad sad day in the state of texas for sure.

Trying is the key word jerry jones has them all by the throat and always gives them to much false hope to really ever leave.

Who do the cowboys play in the play-offs this year

OHHHH **** thats right
Old 01-05-2013   #930
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Cowboys fans "trying" to convert it is a sad sad day in the state of texas for sure.

Trying is the key word jerry jones has them all by the throat and always gives them to much false hope to really ever leave.

Who do the cowboys play in the play-offs this year

OHHHH **** thats right
Now, now... it is unseemly to pick on the less fortunate.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #931
Dallas Girl
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Dallas Girl Dallas Girl Dallas Girl Dallas Girl Dallas Girl Dallas Girl Dallas Girl Dallas Girl Dallas Girl Dallas Girl Dallas Girl

No one's converting here. I was just stating facts. With out your kicker you would have lost. Plain & simple.
Old 01-05-2013   #932
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No one's converting here. I was just stating facts. With out your kicker you would have lost. Plain & simple.
its obvious ur not trying to convert i was being a smartass.

My point is why even make an account here ??? What is the point ? And how can u talk crap while we have won more play off games than you in the last 10 years, and while we are still playing and ur team is off drinking and driving or having to be baby sitted.

Ok that 2nd to last part was over the line but still
Old 01-05-2013   #933
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Without your team you would have won. *OUCH*

Maybe even got into the playoffs. *OUCH*
Old 01-05-2013   #934
Dallas Girl
Rookie

What does it matter? Its fun to trash talk & meet people. I'm not saying we played stellar this year. The boys don't deserve to be there this year. Not being ugly...having a good time. But a few of y'all take it to another level.
Old 01-05-2013   #935
qqert
All Pro

Rep Power: 22045 qqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Plain & simple.
that's how i like it! i'm goin in DRY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
yer!

yar!

qqert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #936
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
What does it matter? Its fun to trash talk & meet people. I'm not saying we played stellar this year. The boys don't deserve to be there this year. Not being ugly...having a good time. But a few of y'all take it to another level.
So you are having fun and we are not. Sister, we are playing, you matter NOT....lol. Get over yourself.
Old 01-05-2013   #937
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Well in all fairness folks around here do ger rauled up pretty easy, and the name dont help Gotta understand where most guys are coming from on here.

Now if you just came to talk football like we have a few fans from the colts and ravens do then its all cool and they are all really green, just dont think your first post made many smile is all.
Old 01-05-2013   #938
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Come on JC, either we played it or we didn't. Saying "outside of 'this' or 'that'" is fantasy land. I don't buy the "if it wasn't for this" bullshiit.
The Texans played well today. The defense dominated the Bengals. They only allowed six points and the Bengals didn't convert a third down all game (0/9). The offense moved the ball routinely the entire game but settled for too many FG's. The way they played today? They dominated the Bengals practically every facet of the game. The score didn't reflect that though because of the interception and not converting in the redzone.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #939
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99016 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This is a game thread, not a smack talk thread. We have a separate section on the board for that. Feel free to start one there to talk about how much better the Cowboys are or how if we didn't have an actual kicker (dumb what-if) that we wouldn't have won.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #940
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
This is a game thread, not a smack talk thread. We have a separate section on the board for that. Feel free to start one there to talk about how much better the Cowboys are or how if we didn't have an actual kicker (dumb what-if) that we wouldn't have won.
Its funny cause we actually have one of the worst kickers in the NFL, well once past 40 yards anyways.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read