Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-05-2013   #81
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

**** this fanbase is depressing. Yeah, Schaub and the offense wasn't at its best but damn. According to some of you we should just hand New England the win next week

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #82
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 16087 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: still not happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
You think this team has gotten better since then? Didn't see it today
If you think the Texans played their best that game, you're delusional. Your arguments are weak, using NEXT week as an excuse to be mad about THIS week...
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #83
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You think this team has gotten better since then? Didn't see it today
Everygame is different, that's why you play the MF game bro. Damn, is it really that hard to understand? What do you want them to do? Forfeit?

GTHO.
Old 01-05-2013   #84
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Funny thing is it is all the same fans who were saying we were going to be crushed by the Bengals.
Old 01-05-2013   #85
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

My god even the bengals fans aren't this pathetic. We won a game and the op acts like we just lost 50 to 0. You realize we are 13 and 4 and not 4 and 13 right? I hope you weren't around during 2-14
Old 01-05-2013   #86
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13529 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Maybe you should cry like a little girl about it? That might help.
Too late. :
Surreal McCoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #87
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Funny thing is it is all the same fans who were saying we were going to be crushed by the Bengals.
msr
Old 01-05-2013   #88
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

You can tell who all the bandwagon fans are because they're the first ones to start whimpering after games like this. We're playing and winning meaningful games in January. A few years ago we weren't even playingb meaningful games in November. Enjoy this, there are 20+ teams and fan bases who would kill for the chance we have
Old 01-05-2013   #89
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow this is seriously sad. I mean seriously i think some of you would be happier if the texans had lost. Wow guys this is just sad.

We all griped before because we wanted a competitve team, and since we have gotten one it has only gotten worse.

Question do some of you know that when we have more points and get live to play another day is a good thing.

Ok

The team that scores the most wins, incase my above statment was to complicated for you.
Old 01-05-2013   #90
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

This board needs some lithium.

Either the offense is fixed or it isn't. Was it improved from last week? Yes. However, still only one touchdown today. That is still cause for concern. I will still take the win and the Texans live to fight another day. Maybe they will pull a rabbit out of the hat next week in Foxborough. We will see.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #91
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Yeah that defense left me with no hope as well, i mean not dominate at all. Looked slow and sloppy gave up a million 3rd downs, i feel ya
I'm not fooled by this team . The Bengals had a bad game plan by not going deep enough early. The offense moved the ball well but 1 out of 4 in red zone trips won't cut it against Belichick and Brady. Schaub's performance was Ok but he's going to have play a lot better for us to even be competitive. I'm just being a realist here.
Old 01-05-2013   #92
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 287939 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Jesus H. Crybabies Christ. I've been bitching about this team as much as anyone, but to start up the bitching one minute after a playoff win?

Some folks here must have choked on their turd sandwhich.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #93
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 14238 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Love you guys but kicking fgs and a pick six did nothing to make me think this team is better. If I had to bet MY MORTGAGE it would be on Brady. Sorry guys.
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #94
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19254 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Jesus H. Crybabies Christ. I've been bitching about this team as much as anyone, but to start up the bitching one minute after a playoff win?

Some folks here must have choked on their turd sandwhich.
I mean really...at least wait 24hours.
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #95
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
Not happy with what exactly? Let's assume, for the sake of argument, that we lose next week. We will have won 13 games this year, all of our key pieces come back and we are not in salary cap hell. Rumors of AJs demise have obviously been exaggerated and we will have our second best defensive player back. Dude think about that. Brian Cushing would instantly be the best defensive player on all but ,maybe 4 or 5 teams in the league. We are one of those teams. Is it Superbowl or bust? Do you think this was the window? Its shut now? Why not list key players on this team that are on the wrong side of 30? Pretty short list. Last year we cracked the window a little bit, we aren't shutting it any time soon. If you are disappointed I get that, but all of the bitching? Seriously? Do people just not remember wondering when we would finally win a game?

This isn't like the Browns one and out and wait a decade, we are a contender for the forseeable future. Wonder where DTE is..

Mike
I think he's still standing on one foot with his nose in the corner.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #96
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Love you guys but kicking fgs and a pick six did nothing to make me think this team is better. If I had to bet MY MORTGAGE it would be on Brady. Sorry guys.
i had a sure bet once and bet my car payment when i was young. And there went my credit.
Old 01-05-2013   #97
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Everybody would take Brady over Schaub. But it's one game. Brady could have a bad game and Schaub could play lights out.

You never know.
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #98
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
I'm not fooled by this team . The Bengals had a bad game plan by not going deep enough early. The offense moved the ball well but 1 out of 4 in red zone trips won't cut it against Belichick and Brady. Schaub's performance was Ok but he's going to have play a lot better for us to even be competitive. I'm just being a realist here.
Oh you knew their game plan ??? Cool man....

Couldnt of been that the texans played good defense and had good coverage ??? No of course not......
Old 01-05-2013   #99
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

We all are raising our arms high above our heads, proud as Hell of our Texans, all of us!!!! How can you message board vets not see this???????

We are here and of all the places in the world to vent about out worries, IT WOULD BE HERE! You see how that works?

I love us and am thrilled about today. I'll be back, I need to go to the Bengals board and see how sympathetic they are to our woes.
Old 01-05-2013   #100
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
We all are raising our arms high above our heads, proud as Hell of our Texans, all of us!!!! How can you message board vets not see this???????

We are here and of all the places in the world to vent about out worries, IT WOULD BE HERE! You see how that works?

I love us and am thrilled about today. I'll be back, I need to go to the Bengals board and see how sympathetic they are to our woes.
They're probably too busy trying to ship Dalton out of town.
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read