Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 01-04-2013   #1
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 87188 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Gameday food

I decided we need a gameday food thread. Whats on the menu for tomorrows game?

Im making home made chili, mini weiners, suasage (gonna have some bear meet as well) cheese and crackers, plus home made cookie brownie, thats where you have a big cookie with brownie on top, YUM
Old 01-05-2013   #2
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 87188 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gameday food

guess no one eats, wtf
Old 01-05-2013   #3
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 131049 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

I love me some Pizza Hutt and pepsi on gameday and nonday, tuesday as well, ok everday., But it is even better when watching my texans.
Old 01-05-2013   #4
Goodwrench3
All Problems

Section: Online Stream
Rep Power: 10423 Goodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, i I'll eat a Bread with cheese,drinking a soda named "Cini", very popular here in my city
Old 01-05-2013   #5
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 131049 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodwrench3 View Post
Well, i I'll eat a Bread with cheese,drinking a soda named "Cini", very popular here in my city
hmmmm bread and cheese, are you watching polo ???
Old 01-05-2013   #6
Goodwrench3
All Problems

Rep Power: 10423 Goodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
hmmmm bread and cheese, are you watching polo ???
No! lol. Here in Brazil we always eat bread with chesse in breakfast,or in the afternoon!
Old 01-05-2013   #7
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
No! lol. Here in Brazil we always eat bread with chesse in breakfast,or in the afternoon!
I know u arent watching polo, bad american humor i suppose .

What time is it there anyways ?
Old 01-05-2013   #8
Goodwrench3
All Problems

Quote:
I know u arent watching polo, bad american humor i suppose .

What time is it there anyways ?
Here are 19:20 pm
Old 01-05-2013   #9
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Here are 19:20 pm
yeah......we'll keep our conversations simple from now on
Old 01-05-2013   #10
Goodwrench3
All Problems

Quote:
yeah......we'll keep our conversations simple from now on
lol

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read