Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-03-2013   #1
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Football Gameplan's 2013 AFC Wild Card Preview - Texans vs Bengals

Texans vs Bengals Video Preview

Good morning Texans fans! Good luck this week!

Em
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013   #2
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150172 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2013 AFC Wild Card Preview - Texans vs Bengals

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
Texans vs Bengals Video Preview

Good morning Texans fans! Good luck this week!

Em
I'm going to be looking for that "choice route" formation from the Bengals.

I don't know anything about the Bengals, but I'll say it sounds like you've done a little Texans' homework & your preview looks & sounds better.

However, you know in the ZBS, especially ours, Chris Meyers will not be blocking Atkins unless something went horribly wrong. He'll have to "contain him" in so much as he'll probably be the one who has to cross Geno's face & hold him so the secondary blocker can take over, but Chris Meyer's thing is getting out in space & pancaking unsuspecting LBs.

I also like your prediction, about our ability to run on the Bengals. I hope it works out that way.

Overall...... good job.
Old 01-03-2013   #3
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I'm going to be looking for that "choice route" formation from the Bengals.

I don't know anything about the Bengals, but I'll say it sounds like you've done a little Texans' homework & your preview looks & sounds better.

However, you know in the ZBS, especially ours, Chris Meyers will not be blocking Atkins unless something went horribly wrong. He'll have to "contain him" in so much as he'll probably be the one who has to cross Geno's face & hold him so the secondary blocker can take over, but Chris Meyer's thing is getting out in space & pancaking unsuspecting LBs.

I also like your prediction, about our ability to run on the Bengals. I hope it works out that way.

Overall...... good job.
Thanks Fiddler.. If the Bengals are smart they'll shade Atkins over Myers a good part of the game. If they allow Myers to be able to get the outside shoulder of the 3-tech, it could be a problem for Cincy. Focus on the games they'll run inside, its going to be more exciting than everything else imho
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013   #4
mridge01
Veteran

Rep Power: 470 mridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respected

Here's one from Bill Barnwell on Grantland. Also an interesting read.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...-playoff-games
mridge01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013   #5
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13099 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mridge01 View Post
Here's one from Bill Barnwell on Grantland. Also an interesting read.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...-playoff-games

Sorry, but the forum for sensible posts is that way --->>
Surreal McCoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read