Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2013   #1
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1687 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default FS: (2) 3rd row BP Playoff tix

Sec 116 Row C Will pull them down off of eBay for $750 to a Texans fan.*
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013   #2
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1687 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Will drop to $650 if buyer takes an electronic ticket transfer and can pay through PayPal instead of face to face meet.
Old 01-04-2013   #3
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

2 buyers have now flaked out. New asking is $500. Message me if interested.
Old 01-05-2013   #4
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Game day: make me an offer.
Old 01-05-2013   #5
Xcellerator
Veteran

Rep Power: 230 Xcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FS: (2) 3rd row BP Playoff tix

I'll buy for face value?
Xcellerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #6
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 21101 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcellerator View Post
I have a single Field Level Ticket on the Texans Side to sell.

Section: Field Level Sideline 103 Row: Z | Asking: $225

PM or text @ 832-225-2667. Can take cash or Paypal!
Quote:
Now lowered to only $200 FIRM! Will take Cash or Paypal!
Quote:
SOLD! Thanks!
So, did you get your firm price of $200 for the single ticket with a face value of $110? And you sold a ticket yesterday but you need to buy tickets today???

Quote:
I'll buy for face value?
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #7
Xcellerator
Veteran

Rep Power: 230 Xcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
So, did you get your firm price of $200 for the single ticket with a face value of $110? And you sold a ticket yesterday but you need to buy tickets today???
Yes. And no harm in just offering? (Face wasn't $110 btw; his are lower too.)

;D
Xcellerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-05-2013   #8
Rick_Moon
Thank You

Section: 608, looking to move down.
Rep Power: 0 Rick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't mean to lowball you, I know you have lowered the prices a lot already, but the most I can offer is $150 per ticket.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read