Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 12-30-2012   #41
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: man this forum is depressing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
I'm going to let this one go. It's not about me and you In this thread and I refuse to get into a pissing match here.
I don't want to get into one either.

Old 12-30-2012   #42
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 59496 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltfan123 View Post
i understand this teams in a slump but i need depression meds to handle some these "fans" i didnt hear this much bitching when colts were 2-14...texans are still in the game..
go **** yourself

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #43
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Coltfan has been a solid poster on this board while he's been here and I agree with Nitro that we should go easy on him.

At the same time, like IronDuke said it was extremely naive to think that this thread would go well on a day like today. I don't want you gone but next time it would be wise to wait at least 24 hours before starting a thread. And if you're rooting for the Texans to win against the Colts you need to change your damn username.

Anyway, he's right this place is miserable right now. I'm gonna play Civ and watch anything that's not football related. Hopefully the cowgirls lose, that would bring me some solace.
Old 12-30-2012   #44
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Coltfan has been a solid poster on this board while he's been here and I agree with Nitro that we should go easy on him.

At the same time, like IronDuke said it was extremely naive to think that this thread would go well on a day like today. I don't want you gone but next time it would be wise to wait at least 24 hours before starting a thread. And if you're rooting for the Texans to win against the Colts you need to change your damn username.

Anyway, he's right this place is miserable right now. I'm gonna play Civ and watch anything that's not football related. Hopefully the cowgirls lose, that would bring me some solace.
Yeah, wait 24 hours...or post in one of the other 137 threads that talk about the same thing.

The threads may start out on a specific topic but it always ends up the same.
Old 12-30-2012   #45
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 288146 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Bulls on charade
Aww, man ....... now you've done it!

I hate it but it fits these last few games.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #46
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

After a painful loss I WILL say I find it ....unclassy to see this thread originating from a Colts fan. When this poster, respectful poster and all, came here at first I saw nothing to indicate he/she was a Texan fan in the least. The board name would suggest that. Now all of the sudden he/she is a fan of both. I don't think so. Why, if a fan of both, would the name be coltfan123 instead of, say, ANY reference to the Texans in the name when registering on this, a Texans site?

I call this an unclassy move by coltfan based on the evidence.
Old 12-31-2012   #47
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I agree. Most of these fans don't deserve a winner as far as I'm concerned.
Wow. Bizarre to see such a statement from you, the guy leading the charge to fire a 12-4 head coach before they've even played in the post-season.

Please tell us what we deserve, Tex, because the schizophrenic fan thing has left me a little confused...
Old 01-01-2013   #48
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Granted, I've been a little out of the loop for personal reason, BUT CAN SOMEONE explain to me WTF this thread is about??? Please??
Old 01-01-2013   #49
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Granted, I've been a little out of the loop for personal reason, BUT CAN SOMEONE explain to me WTF this thread is about??? Please??
A Colt Moron. Simple as that.
Old 01-01-2013   #50
Textan
Veteran

Rep Power: 4035 Textan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
It's about the mass-depression many of us are feeling lately.
12-4 is a successful season by all measures, yet the way we've stumbled lately leaves us all pretty much convinced that successful season will be all for not.
Textan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #51
qqert
Veteran

Rep Power: 10591 qqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respected

would a full page ad of a texans tombstone on fridays chronicle change our fortunes much like the astros a few years ago?
qqert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #52
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90635 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

This forum isn't depressing, it's downright giddy compared to what it's going to be saturday night.
Old 01-01-2013   #53
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
go **** yourself
I second this motion.

As a fan I have the right to be emotional in regards to my team. It stems from the immense amount of time, money and faith that I have invested in them.

Coltfan, if you don't like dealing with diehard Texans fans who love this team a little too damn much, GTFO. This is no place for the faint of heart.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read