Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-01-2013   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 121813 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Bowl Games:who are you watching?

A little late on the thread

Who should I watch for?

Right now watching Georgia and Nebraska

(I don't follow much college until bowl season)

I will be flipping to Michigan and south Carolina from time to time
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 178253 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bowl Games:who are you watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
A little late on the thread

Who should I watch for?

Right now watching Georgia and Nebraska

(I don't follow much college until bowl season)

I will be flipping to Michigan and south Carolina from time to time
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...kings/2013/all

Use this link for draft prospects. Georgia has several on defense; Ogletree ILB/OLB (has a brother playing @RB Alec), Bacarri Rambo FS, Shawn Williams SS. Sanders Commings CB (ranke 5th round) is so so but has size.

Nebraska Rb Rex Burkhead is having good game.

Edit: Assume you will watch Rose Bowl at 4pm today ESPN Stanford v Wisconsin. Rick Wagner OT is a possible Texan prospect.
Old 01-01-2013   #3
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm currently watching Georgia vs. Nebraska, good game.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #4
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 121813 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks!

Georgia TD 31-31 now
Old 01-01-2013   #5
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 30093 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Anybody see the hit Clowney (South Carolina) just laid on the Michigan player in the backfield? OMG! Draft that boy as a Texan, best hit I've ever seen.
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #6
Wolf
100% Texan

Knocked the guys helmet off and they fumbled
Old 01-01-2013   #7
Wolf
100% Texan

Gamecocks with clutch TD at the end
Sponsored links
Old 01-01-2013   #8
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
Anybody see the hit Clowney (South Carolina) just laid on the Michigan player in the backfield? OMG! Draft that boy as a Texan, best hit I've ever seen.
That was probably the nastiest hit I've seen all year in both the college game and the NFL. The only problem with the Texans drafting him? Clowney should be a top five pick in next years draft.
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #9
Wolf
100% Texan

Stanford and Wisconsin now

Anyone I should pay attention to as far as Texanworthy?
Old 01-01-2013   #10
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Both TE for Stanford, and Ricky Wagner-OT for Wisconsin.
Old 01-01-2013   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 178253 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
That was probably the nastiest hit I've seen all year in both the college game and the NFL. The only problem with the Texans drafting him? Clowney should be a top five pick in next years draft.
Very good player & second in nation in sacks for 2012 but is a true sophomore and cannot come out until 2014 draft I believe.
Old 01-01-2013   #12
texanchris
Veteran

Rep Power: 3783 texanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respected

South Carolina fan here. Clowney will be the #1 pick next year. He is consistently in the backfield making plays and has a crazy fast burst off the line of scrimmage. Would love for the texans to draft him but we would have a really bad season to even have a chance of drafting him.
texanchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #13
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Stanford has two or three LBs of note. wisconson is always a place to look for Olmen and both starting RBs look to 2nd/3rd round types I could see in a zone scheme.
Old 01-01-2013   #14
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:

Stanford's ILB Shayne Skov and OLB Chase Thomas who I am mocking currently in our second.

RB Montee Ball Wisconsin a terrific back who is prime example of coming out early for draft. Last draft he was ranked as a late first but may drop to early third in '13.
http://espn.go.com/college-football/...rovoked-attack
Old 01-01-2013   #15
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanchris View Post
South Carolina fan here. Clowney will be the #1 pick next year. He is consistently in the backfield making plays and has a crazy fast burst off the line of scrimmage. Would love for the texans to draft him but we would have a really bad season to even have a chance of drafting him.
Chris is he not a true sophomore?
Old 01-01-2013   #16
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 160520 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Watching Wisconsin Stanford.

Good football by Kubiak standards.
Old 01-01-2013   #17
texanchris
Veteran

Rep Power: 3783 texanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Chris is he not a true sophomore?
Yes he is. he said he will declare for the draft after his junior year so the 2014 draft.
texanchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #18
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 160520 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

ooopps

Last edited by Showtime100; 01-01-2013 at 08:55 PM.
Showtime100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #19
Showtime100
Got AJ?

The Florida State chant is awfully annoying. Same to you Atlanta Braves fans.
Old 01-02-2013   #20
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
The Florida State chant is awfully annoying. Same to you Atlanta Braves fans.
Yea but the FSU chicks are usually smoking hot.

http://www.gatortailgating.com/files...gabe/FSU16.jpg

http://www.gatortailgating.com/files...363467d0_1.jpg

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read