Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-01-2013   #1
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 44018 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default WC Game 1 Texans VS Bengals.....Lets Predict ;)

OK OK we have looked crappy, coaching has sucked, blah blah blah blah blah

I dont really give a damn this is the play-offs this is where it all begins. And we all want to see H-Town bring home the Lombardi, and folks this is where it starts. To be the best you have to beat the best and that 100% holds true this season considering if we win we go to NE and if we win there we will most likely have to travel to the mile high city.

But that is talk for another day.

This Saturday our Texans take the field against the bengals for the 2nd straight year.

Texans 30
Bengals 24

AJ goes for 130 and a TD, Foster gets a 100 with 2 TDs but our Red Zone problems continue as we settle for 3 FGs.

Ummmm i am sure most of you will be negative and i cant say i blame you, but remember how good we were the first 9 games of the season ??? We all know we can play with the best we just havent been lately, so dont lose hope Fellow Texans, if you need i will pump some rays of Texas sunshine into your message board life the best i can
Old 01-01-2013   #2
MistaRed
Veteran

Rep Power: 7380 MistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WC Game 1 Texans VS Bengals.....Lets Predict ;)

Texans 27
Bengals 17
MistaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #3
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 74437 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Them: 27
Us: 16
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #4
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 62838 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

34-6 Bengals.
DX-TEX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #5
MistaRed
Veteran

Rep Power: 7380 MistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respected

Losing Sharpton will hurt though.
MistaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #6
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 25169 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Cincy 27. Texans 12 (no offensive tds)
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #7
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 165633 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
This.
Old 01-01-2013   #8
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Rep Power: 44018 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow this is the worst doom and gloom i have ever seen on this message board. You guys are in for a surprise, as bad as we have looked i bet we come out firing on all cylinders and the offense gains nearly 500 yards. After we win Saturday everyones spirits will be a little higher . Keep your chin up guys.
Old 01-01-2013   #9
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 74437 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Wow this is the worst doom and gloom i have ever seen on this message board. You guys are in for a surprise, as bad as we have looked i bet we come out firing on all cylinders and the offense gains nearly 500 yards. After we win Saturday everyones spirits will be a little higher . Keep your chin up guys.
500 yards?!?! Man I wish I had your optimism, I really do. I think we might get half that if we are lucky.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #10
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
500 yards?!?! Man I wish I had your optimism, I really do. I think we might get half that if we are lucky.
Not optimism, just faith. And i have seen what this team (CAN) do. They just havent done it lately.
Old 01-01-2013   #11
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4782 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Shoot! We come out firing and blow them out going for almost 500 yards and I guarantee my spirits will be a LOT more than a "little" higher!!

Let's go Texans!

52-17 Good Guys!!
Old 01-01-2013   #12
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 12831 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

41-14 Texans.
Old 01-01-2013   #13
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13798 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't predict scores but I think we win a close one.

The difference will likely be Watt making some monster play like tipping a ball up for a INT or a huge sack fumble. Either way...I'm pretty sure Watt will have a monster day.

Reliant will be loud and rocking and lets hope it causes a penalty or two for the Bengals.
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #14
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23247 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Bengals 31-Texans 6.
Old 01-01-2013   #15
ajohnson80
Veteran

Rep Power: 810 ajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respected

ajohnson80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #16
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 23062 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

24-9 Bengals
Old 01-01-2013   #17
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 25169 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

This time last year we had Demeco Ryans AND Cushing present at the 50 for the coin flip. OUCH.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #18
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Them: 27
Us: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
34-6 Bengals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
This.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
Bengals 31-Texans 6.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
24-9 Bengals
So much confidence in here right now ! I hope the team has more confidence in themselves than yall do in them. Thats for sure.
Old 01-01-2013   #19
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 62838 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So much confidence in here right now ! I hope the team has more confidence in themselves than yall do in them. Thats for sure.
I nhonestly question if they actually do.
DX-TEX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #20
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23247 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Doesn't matter if we as fans have confidence in them or not. If the Texans play well they'll win. I just don't think they will and you asked for a prediction so that's what I'm predicting. I can't speak for others, but my prediction is based on what I've seen the last couple of weeks and very little to do with feeling negative. I just don't think they can fix their issues fast enough come this Saturday. And even if they win, they're going to get pasted again by the Pats by 40 or 50 points.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read