Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2013   #1
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 123249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default WC Game 1 Texans VS Bengals.....Lets Predict ;)

OK OK we have looked crappy, coaching has sucked, blah blah blah blah blah

I dont really give a damn this is the play-offs this is where it all begins. And we all want to see H-Town bring home the Lombardi, and folks this is where it starts. To be the best you have to beat the best and that 100% holds true this season considering if we win we go to NE and if we win there we will most likely have to travel to the mile high city.

But that is talk for another day.

This Saturday our Texans take the field against the bengals for the 2nd straight year.

Texans 30
Bengals 24

AJ goes for 130 and a TD, Foster gets a 100 with 2 TDs but our Red Zone problems continue as we settle for 3 FGs.

Ummmm i am sure most of you will be negative and i cant say i blame you, but remember how good we were the first 9 games of the season ??? We all know we can play with the best we just havent been lately, so dont lose hope Fellow Texans, if you need i will pump some rays of Texas sunshine into your message board life the best i can

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read