Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-29-2012   #141
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

hating on the texans only shows that deep down inside u acctually care about the texans
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #142
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I have the T-shirt; got it at Academy. Can't find the hat anywhere.
I ordered mine online. I'd hurry up if I was you, that ran out pretty early last year.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #143
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56462 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

That game we lost against Indy last year was one of the most atrociously-reffed games I've ever watched in any sport.

S M F H.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #144
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans looked terrible going into last year's playoffs and we were a healthy Matt Schaub from going to the AFC Championship game (at least). I'm hoping that's the case this year, only with better results than the AFC Championship.

As bad as we've looked recently, we should beat Indy and clinch HFA. After that we should beat the winner of Indy/Baltimore. Anything is possibly in the playoffs, but we're better than either of those teams. After that, it's fair game. This ****ing team likes to play down to it's competition, but when the stakes are high my gut says they'll go toe-to-toe with the best of them when it matters. Then again, I'm just optimistic.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #145
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
That game we lost against Indy last year was one of the most atrociously-reffed games I've ever watched in any sport.

S M F H.
Doesn't matter, we should win those games anyway. Especially if we are a 10-6 team & they are a 2-14 "about to get the 1st pick in the draft" team. I can see the referees taking away a dominant victory, but to give them the game outright, that's on us. Not the refs.

Same thing two weeks ago. Although we owned that game from bell to bell, it should have been a blow out. Just like the Falcons blew out the Giants, or the way they blew out the LIons, or the Packers blew out the Titans, or the Ravens beat the Giants, or the Seahawks beat the 49ers.
Old 12-30-2012   #146
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 103337 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESAD2-14 View Post
That game was reffed by Jerome Bogar
When I see that scumbag is the ref, I half expect the game to be a loss. He's worse than the replacement refs, and should be flipping burgers at Mcdonald's.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #147
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Boogar-man.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #148
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

how bout 12-4 and the three seed? thankyou sunshine club for proving the sun shines and we suck again
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #149
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

We are now the most miserable fans of a 12-4 team, because they are likely the worst 12-4 team ever.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #150
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
We are now the most miserable fans of a 12-4 team, because they are likely the worst 12-4 team ever.
It's not even miserable because I was miserable during those early years where we sucked a lot. I'm more apathetic actually if anything and that's probably worse because I really don't care ultimately what happens to this team. There's only so many crushing defeats you can take and a couple of years ago when we finished 6-10 that was a soul crushing season for me. Ever since then I've been kind of apathetic about this team.
Old 12-30-2012   #151
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Right now I've got nothing but pure hatred in my heart for this team. I don't understand how professionals can play like this when they have everything in front of them to play for and to do it week after week. It just boggles my mind. Do they have no heart? I mean, what is it? How can they just have everything in the palms of their hands and then choke like that... twice? One win is all they needed and the moment they came out against Minnesota and looked like they didn't care I knew that they'd **** up this week too. What a ****ty team. What a lousy bunch of players without a competitive bone in their collective bodies. I'm at the point where I think even AJ is a bit of a fraud now. I mean, had a TD right in his hands and just dropped it like it didn't matter. That's going through the motions but not focusing on the play as it's happening. That's nothing like Reggie Wayne snatching a ball out of the air as it comes to him. You can point that out up and down the roster. Just frauds, all of them.

Dwayne Brown and his "Focusing like I've never seen us focus" quote is priceless. He plays for Gary Kubiak and the Texans. He doesn't understand what focusing on a goal really means. He's too busy riding his Segway, wearing his letterman jacket and getting put down at nap time after milk and cookies with the rest of the kids.
Old 12-30-2012   #152
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Right now I've got nothing but pure hatred in my heart for this team. I don't understand how professionals can play like this when they have everything in front of them to play for and to do it week after week. It just boggles my mind. Do they have no heart? I mean, what is it? How can they just have everything in the palms of their hands and then choke like that... twice? One win is all they needed and the moment they came out against Minnesota and looked like they didn't care I knew that they'd **** up this week too. What a ****ty team. What a lousy bunch of players without a competitive bone in their collective bodies. I'm at the point where I think even AJ is a bit of a fraud now. I mean, had a TD right in his hands and just dropped it like it didn't matter. That's going through the motions but not focusing on the play as it's happening. That's nothing like Reggie Wayne snatching a ball out of the air as it comes to him. You can point that out up and down the roster. Just frauds, all of them.

Dwayne Brown and his "Focusing like I've never seen us focus" quote is priceless. He plays for Gary Kubiak and the Texans. He doesn't understand what focusing on a goal really means. He's too busy riding his Segway, wearing his letterman jacket and getting put down at nap time after milk and cookies with the rest of the kids.
Honestly, it doesnt look like they are playing without heart.

They come out sluggish and unprepared every week. That's on kubiak.

Our qb is not good as well.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #153
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Yeah 12-4 really sucks, man.
how confident is that 12-4 man, just asking
Old 12-30-2012   #154
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 82763 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post

i am going to start going to work and half ass performing like the texans have lately and see how long i keep my job i bet it wont be as long as these guys have.
Old 12-30-2012   #155
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Honestly, it doesnt look like they are playing without heart.

They come out sluggish and unprepared every week. That's on kubiak.

Our qb is not good as well.
heart vs coaching? good question. i still dont see the heart. coaching was fine early. lack of coaching hard to find in a 12 win team. maybe a lack of leadership???
Old 12-30-2012   #156
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 82763 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
heart vs coaching? good question. i still dont see the heart. coaching was fine early. lack of coaching hard to find in a 12 win team. maybe a lack of leadership???
no our defense was getting a bunch of lucky turnovers early on in the season, once that slowed down and the Offense wasnt given a short field all the time our weaknesses really began to stick out.

Think of when the last time we had an INT was.......he ummm the last one i remeber was the bears game.
Old 12-30-2012   #157
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
no our defense was getting a bunch of lucky turnovers early on in the season, once that slowed down and the Offense wasnt given a short field all the time our weaknesses really began to stick out.

Think of when the last time we had an INT was.......he ummm the last one i remeber was the bears game.
dude nice call. your right
Old 12-30-2012   #158
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

We did have that fumble today. Wait no we didn't my bad.
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #159
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6870 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I agree 100%. We have a slow grind it out methodical offense. No real quick strike ability. Yea I know AJ still has some but Schaub is not good at the long ball. Did you see the pass Luck made, can Matt duplicate???? I think Matt was even more physically deficient this year than last before he got hurt.
We were able to grind it out last year because our oline was better which helped our run game and pass.

I think we may really be miserable fans next year when we are trying to just get in the playoffs.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012   #160
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 75779 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
hating on the texans only shows that deep down inside u acctually care about the texans
The opposite of love isn't hate....its indifference. You have to care a lot to hate.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read