Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-30-2012   #61
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 8443 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans WC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
That would be pretty cool if we could beat Cincy and Baltimore/Indianapolis beat Denver. That would give us another home game in the AFCC if we were lucky enough to beat New England.
I dunno if that is completely out of the question. Baltimore has played NE well and they have played better these last few weeks.

For now, we just need to win against the Bengals though. They are playing a lot better. We have to get our early season mojo back in a big way, and not start out flat if we wanna beat them.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #62
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79339 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think if we are in a fourth and short situation on our first drive, we should go for it. Kubiak gets random testicular fortitude on 4th sometimes, maybe he'll do it. You know, set the tone.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #63
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Meh, I think this is the most favorable match-up in WC weekend. Bengals O-line has been inconsistent all season, but it's up to the Texans to take advantage of that. As far as the offense goes, I'm hoping that we get Arian involved in the passing game more than we have been.

And don't lie, most of you people will be back to smiles and sunshine if we put up a similar performance to wildcard weekend last year.
Old 12-30-2012   #64
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79339 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Meh, I think this is the most favorable match-up in WC weekend. Bengals O-line has been inconsistent all season, but it's up to the Texans to take advantage of that. As far as the offense goes, I'm hoping that we get Arian involved in the passing game more than we have been.

And don't lie, most of you people will be back to smiles and sunshine if we put up a similar performance to wildcard weekend last year.
Absolutely. Run Arian to the left side and use him in the passing game more. Still don't understand why we don't use him a bit more like Marshall Faulk.

Also, I'd like a bit more of Forsett and Tate if Foster isn't working out. I'd also really like throwing to Garrett Graham.

Honestly, I just want to play a game with minimized penalties and such. The team has gotten kind of unlikeable a bit with all the celebrating while down and undisciplined play ruining any positive developments throughout the course of the game. Let's stop being the Raiders and Lions.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read