Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-30-2012   #1
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23636 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Broncos v Chiefs

Let's watch the Broncos get the #1 seed.

Broncos look excellent early on. Manning sharp as usual. I think they'll be the AFC champs and I'm picking the Packers from the NFC. Should be a good Super Bowl matchup. I wouldn't mind seeing Seattle because that's an exciting team.
Old 12-30-2012   #2
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6653 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Broncos v Chiefs

Can you imagine how ugly a rematch between the Broncos and the Texans would be right now? The Texans were very fortunate to get Denver early in the season before the Broncos hit their stride, and before the Texans forgot how to play playoff-caliber football.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #3
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23636 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy29 View Post
Can you imagine how ugly a rematch between the Broncos and the Texans would be right now? The Texans were very fortunate to get Denver early in the season before the Broncos hit their stride, and before the Texans forgot how to play playoff-caliber football.
Yeah I agree. Texans got lucky and Schaub made some huge plays. And it's not just a Manning thing with the Broncos, their defense is as stout as any and that's bad news for any team. I think Pats v Broncos could be an epic battle.
Old 12-30-2012   #4
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I feel like I've lost my storage and I'm watching the Broncos bidding against some homeless guy to see who gets my stuff.
Old 12-30-2012   #5
Nawzer
Alienz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I feel like I've lost my storage and I'm watching the Broncos bidding against some homeless guy to see who gets my stuff.
Get used to that feeling.
Old 12-30-2012   #6
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 59836 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Its hard not to like the Broncos. They were an 8-8 team last year, but made the playoffs and won a playoff game. They could have easily built on that, made a few safe moves (like some other team we on here cheer for), and moved forward into this season.

Instead, they take a gamble by signing the grestest QB of our lifetime and are on the verge of being the best team in the AFC. They have a genius football mind in John Elway running the team (a starting QB who was a winner in the NFL).

And Manning just saved a TD on a fumble return.
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #7
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 36901 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

its no better watching the Pats right now, they are dominating the dolphins
Old 12-30-2012   #8
Nawzer
Alienz

Will Chiefs release Winston? I think we can use him on our o-line.
Old 12-30-2012   #9
Nawzer
Alienz

Chiefs putting together a nice drive here.
Old 12-30-2012   #10
devo-x
Veteran

Rep Power: 269 devo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to devo-x

Go Chiefs!
Adopt-A-Texan 2009: Kevin Walter and Owen Daniels
devo-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #11
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 208045 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
And all you had to do was pay the bill, and you had the money for it.
Old 12-30-2012   #12
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 59836 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

And they show the Pats 4th and goal from the 1, they go for it and score. Nice when a team plays to win.
Old 12-30-2012   #13
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6653 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
And they show the Pats 4th and goal from the 1, they go for it and score. Nice when a team plays to win.
When has Belichick ever NOT play to win, and when has he EVER taken the boot off of the throat of the opponent? That's a killer instinct few have attributed to Kubes. I can't stand the Brady-Belichick Pats but no one can ever accuse Belichick of playing "not to lose".
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #14
Pollardized
Division Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy29 View Post
When has Belichick ever NOT play to win, and when has he EVER taken the boot off of the throat of the opponent? That's a killer instinct few have attributed to Kubes. I can't stand the Brady-Belichick Pats but no one can ever accuse Belichick of playing "not to lose".
Yep. It's a trait I wish somone in the Texans organization had.
Old 12-30-2012   #15
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
And all you had to do was pay the bill, and you had the money for it.
But my financial advisor, Bob McNair, hired an accountant named Kubiak and I was cooked without even knowing I was in the pan.

Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts calling the Bronco's game:

"Manning back to pass after the Houston loss, COMPLETES the pass before the lonely ride back to Houston."

"Denver now on 2nd and 10 and after the Houston loss....they'll run it for 5 yards maoking it 3rd and 5 as the Colts celebrate the win over Houston."

Ok, maybe it's just me.....
Old 12-30-2012   #16
Nawzer
Alienz

Well this game is pretty much over. Looks like Pats are handling business too.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read