Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2012   #341
SCOTTexans
Veteran

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im done with schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
When was the last time you saw schaub beat a db on 3rd and 23 for a td . That's usually a fg for our qb

Now you are talking about WRs....
Old 12-30-2012   #342
Iceman16
Veteran

Rep Power: 371 Iceman16 is a quality contributor and well respectedIceman16 is a quality contributor and well respectedIceman16 is a quality contributor and well respectedIceman16 is a quality contributor and well respectedIceman16 is a quality contributor and well respectedIceman16 is a quality contributor and well respectedIceman16 is a quality contributor and well respectedIceman16 is a quality contributor and well respectedIceman16 is a quality contributor and well respectedIceman16 is a quality contributor and well respectedIceman16 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Lol, those guys can get the ball forty yards downfield. Schaubs biggest vice
Your thinking with your heart, not your brain. Schaub's arm has never even been the issue.
Old 12-30-2012   #343
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 5046 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
When was the last time you saw schaub beat a db on 3rd and 23 for a td . That's usually a fg for our qb
Bingo. If it were Schaub and not Luck throwing that pass, it's probably picked.
Old 12-30-2012   #344
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 18132 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTexans View Post
You can argue that Palmer or Kolb are better then Schaub i would love to hear that....

schaub > Henne, Cassel, Ponder, Sanchez, Locker/Hasselbeck, Gabbert/Henne, Tanneyhill, Fitzpatrick, Cutler, Foles, Kapernick, and i would put Rivers/Flacco in that arguement.
You are so wrong here. Cutler, Kapernick, Rivers, and Flacco are all better QBs than Schaub. Texans need a new QB next season. I believed in Schaub until I saw Yates do things he could not do last season (evade tacklers, run for first downs, better arm....Yates made plays). This season, I believed in Schaub until I saw his scared face against the Patriots on MNF. Ever since then, this team and him have left such a bad taste in my mouth. He is not going to lead us anywhere except for one and done in the playoffs. In hindsight, maybe Wilson should have been picked up in the third instead of Posey or something. I don't know, but the Texans need to spend a top two round draft pick on a QB.

Unless Keenum is the future. At least he has an arm and is mobile. Also a smart QB.
Old 12-30-2012   #345
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 67028 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Schaub gets it 40 yards down field when there is a CB there to catch the ball, when it is one of our guys is when he greatly under throws.
Old 12-30-2012   #346
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 18132 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I remember when Schaub threw those bombs in Denver earlier in the season. I was like "yes, yes his arm has gotten stronger! i see more zip!" Then I was like...wait a minute, he is in DENVER. That thin air up there...
Old 12-30-2012   #347
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellisunit View Post
schaub gets it 40 yards down field when there is a cb there to catch the ball, when it is one of our guys is when he greatly under throws.
dat accuracy brah!
Old 12-30-2012   #348
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Now you are talking about WRs....
Dude at what point do you tire out chasing tour tail. A good qb makes the wr. A great wr catches jump balls. Or underthrown balls
Old 12-30-2012   #349
SCOTTexans
Veteran

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Dude at what point do you tire out chasing tour tail. A good qb makes the wr. A great wr catches jump balls. Or underthrown balls

We have way to many problems with this team for you to be singling out Schaub for all the them....
Old 12-30-2012   #350
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
We have way to many problems with this team for you to be singling out Schaub for all the them....
packers had problems and won the superbowl, brady and peyton never had elite Ds and won superbowls. our qb sucks
Old 12-30-2012   #351
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 42267 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
packers had problems and won the superbowl, brady and peyton never had elite Ds and won superbowls. our qb sucks
Schaub does suck. He had me fooled for the first half of the season though. Turns out he is a fraud.

I would ride with Yates. He showed last year he can come back in games, doesnt give up, brought us back to win the division, and even won us a playoff game.

Schaub is going one and done next week. I am seriously considering not even watching.

Old 12-30-2012   #352
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2511 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Schaub does suck. He had me fooled for the first half of the season though. Turns out he is a fraud.

I would ride with Yates. He showed last year he can come back in games, doesnt give up, brought us back to win the division, and even won us a playoff game.

Schaub is going one and done next week. I am seriously considering not even watching.
Somebody bring back that Yates " I got this!" picture.
Old 12-30-2012   #353
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 8248 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
it was ty hilton with 3 texans dbs surrounding him, and this guy is talking about upgrading receivers.. luck made a play, stepped up in the pocket and threw a dart..
Old 12-30-2012   #354
qqert
Veteran

Rep Power: 10591 qqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respected

anyone trying to explain kubiak/schaub's ineptitude:

Old 12-30-2012   #355
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23636 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Schaub needs to go to the Manning Academy where he can improve his game along with all the high school kids there. Who knows he might learn something.
Old 12-30-2012   #356
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87061 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Your analyzation on Yates is apparently just as bad as it was on Schaub then if you think that Yates brought us back to win a division. Yates was nothing but a piece on a great team that was dragged to the playoffs after everything that was in place from Schaub last season. Yates didn't carry this team to anything. He almost cost us the division if anything when he couldn't even beat the Colts either last season when the COlts were 1-15.

And if you aren't going to watch the Texans in their 2nd playoff season ever, how in the hell do you call yourself a fan??? If we somehow win, please don't come back in here and act like you're along for the ride. I'll be rooting my team on despite how unhappy I am right now.
Old 12-30-2012   #357
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqert View Post
anyone trying to explain kubiak/schaub's ineptitude:

i'm done blaming kubiak. bad judgement on schaub. peyton carried caldwell to a superbowl in his first year and caldwell cost peyton
Old 12-30-2012   #358
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2511 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i'm done blaming kubiak. bad judgement on schaub. peyton carried caldwell to a superbowl in his first year and caldwell cost peyton
Peyton cost himself with that pick six.
Old 12-30-2012   #359
ESAD2-14
TexanAmerican

Rep Power: 15617 ESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

You'll be there, just like the rest of us.
Old 12-30-2012   #360
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariowillshine15 View Post
Peyton cost himself with that pick six.
yeah but caldwell had peyton run three ball three times heading into half with two timeouts. colts punted and saints hit a fg before half. saints onside kick coming out of half then score a td. 10 pt swing. caldwell had an elite qb sit on the ball with two timeouts. conservative play killed them. who does that remind you of?
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read