Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 12-30-2012   #21
coltfan123
Veteran

Rep Power: 2844 coltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: man this forum is depressing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
If I registered the name texansfan123 on a dolts mb and during the game started a thread about how their board depresses me I don't think I'd get a good conversation going.
im sorry there having best season of there franchise history..and everyone is giving up before the half..it is my fault for trying to be fans of two devision rivals:./
coltfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #22
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

he should stay what ae texans so butthurt on Words on a internet msg board PROVE him wrong ... then .... THO COlt fan this is a game timethread of course we are going to be commenting on the game this is a exciting game so far ill tell u that
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #23
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltfan123 View Post
im sorry there having best season of there franchise history..and everyone is giving up before the half..it is my fault for trying to be fans of two devision rivals:./
This is correct. Shows flakiness...and worst of all it's evidence of the ultimate band wagon fan.
Old 12-30-2012   #24
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 81572 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sorry but you cannot be a fan of two teams in the same division. Your username says you're a clots fan so you're a clots fan and should be on the clots mb.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #25
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Yeah, maybe you should go post on a clots board now. No one needs a dolts fan saying our board is depressing.
He's absolutely correct! It's depressing enough watching our team screw up, but, this board will give ya nightmares!

I'm out of here! See some of ya'll next week at Reliant!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #26
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
He's absolutely correct! It's depressing enough watching our team screw up, but, this board will give ya nightmares!

I'm out of here! See some of ya'll next week at Reliant!!
but there is no game next week
Old 12-30-2012   #27
2slik4u
All Pro

Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
he should stay what ae texans so butthurt on Words on a internet msg board PROVE him wrong ... then .... THO COlt fan this is a game timethread of course we are going to be commenting on the game this is a exciting game so far ill tell u that
Uhhhhhh...what?
Old 12-30-2012   #28
Norg
Hall of Fame

isnt it bad when u know the kicker will miss the FG before he even steps on the field
Old 12-30-2012   #29
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

You guys are being really hard on coltsfan. He's been a nice guy and a solid poster. Come on, y'all.
Old 12-30-2012   #30
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Bulls on charade
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #31
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 55298 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i understand this teams in a slump but i need depression meds to handle some these "fans" i didnt hear this much bitching when colts were 2-14...texans are still in the game..
When 100 people who watch every snap of their team every week are all saying the same things, maybe they're more informed than some casual viewer who pretends to have fresh perspective.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #32
2slik4u
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
You guys are being really hard on coltsfan. He's been a nice guy and a solid poster. Come on, y'all.
He's a grown ass man. When you make controversial comments about something like this when you AREN'T even one of us AND its easy to tell we are all extremely pissed, what do you expect? Did he really think he would get nothing but positive reception when he started a BS thread like this?
Old 12-30-2012   #33
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
He's a grown ass man. When you make controversial comments about something like this when you AREN'T even one of us AND its easy to tell we are all extremely pissed, what do you expect? Did he really think he would get nothing but positive reception when he started a BS thread like this?
You are a "grown ass" man too. Act like it.
Old 12-30-2012   #34
Dawgnme
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Dawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respected

"man this forum is depressing"

man, this team is depressing
Old 12-30-2012   #35
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 85708 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Of course this forum is depressing. It's 100% obvious our team is one and done in the playoffs.

What's not to be depressed about?
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #36
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 36901 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

after the season we had, to end like this, it is depressing
Old 12-30-2012   #37
Iceman16
Veteran

Rep Power: 371 Iceman16 is a quality contributor and well respectedIceman16 is a quality contributor and well respectedIceman16 is a quality contributor and well respectedIceman16 is a quality contributor and well respectedIceman16 is a quality contributor and well respectedIceman16 is a quality contributor and well respectedIceman16 is a quality contributor and well respectedIceman16 is a quality contributor and well respectedIceman16 is a quality contributor and well respectedIceman16 is a quality contributor and well respectedIceman16 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i didnt hear this much bitching when colts were 2-14
That's because you overachieved

Iceman16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #38
2slik4u
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
You are a "grown ass" man too. Act like it.
I'm going to let this one go. It's not about me and you In this thread and I refuse to get into a pissing match here.
Old 12-30-2012   #39
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6653 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i didnt hear this much bitching when colts were 2-14...
Sure, you saw the Luck at the end of the tunnel.

12-4 isn't going to allow you to draft a franchise QB.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #40
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
This is correct. Shows flakiness...and worst of all it's evidence of the ultimate band wagon fan.
I am sorry but the last few games have hurt emotionally.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read