Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2012   #21
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 165633 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. Noon. 12/30. **Official GameDay Thread**

Woke up oddly optimistic this morning after a week of deep rooted pessimism.

Going to be watching the game at home with my stepson who is in with the family for the holidays...... from Indianapolis. My wife and his are going to take the grand kids to the mall and out running errands while we watch the game.

I think the Texans are going to take care of us all today.
Old 12-30-2012   #22
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 32564 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. Noon. 12/30. **Official GameDay Thread**

Playoffs start today for the Texans. Debating on getting drunk now to save me the heartache I believe this game is going to bring.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #23
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Win or lose...

I hope JJ Watt destroys the single game sack record!

GO JJ!!! M-V-P! M-V-P! M-V-P! I'm rooting for you!!
Old 12-30-2012   #24
Lucky

Rep Power: 106508 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

I expect bounce back games from Schaub and Wade's defense. I also expect the Colts to pack it after halftime and get ready for their game against the Ravens next week.
Old 12-30-2012   #25
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23247 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Well today's the day...
Old 12-30-2012   #26
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 132643 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I expect bounce back games from Schaub and Wade's defense. I also expect the Colts to pack it after halftime and get ready for their game against the Ravens next week.
Hopefully for the reason that you are implying, and not because..........
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #27
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

FINALLY!!! Geeez, was it me or was this an exceptionally long week?

Anyhoo, Showtime is ready for action..

Let's do this..

Old 12-30-2012   #28
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23247 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh God its Dan Dierdorf!!!! He already butchered Arian Foster as Adrian Foster in the preview.
Old 12-30-2012   #29
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
Win or lose...

I like your enthusiasm but putting a players achievements over the teams is no Bueno por la caca.

We need to win today and I will sacrifice the sack record to do so.
Old 12-30-2012   #30
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36745 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
Oh God its Dan Dierdorf!!!! He already butchered Arian Foster as Adrian Foster in the preview.
Has he compared him to Thteve Thlaton?
Dan B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #31
Nawzer
Alienz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
Has he compared him to Thteve Thlaton?
Seriously I can't listen to this man. He's one of the worst commentators in all of professional sports. They seriously need to hire some young guys as commentators. I'm tired of these guys providing no real insight and butchering names. Chris Collinsworth is the best we have right now and they need to get more guys like him.
Old 12-30-2012   #32
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 25169 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Well its DO.... or effing DIE. Whats it gonna be boys?
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #33
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
Well its DO.... or effing DIE. Whats it gonna be boys?
I'll take "DO" for a thousand, Alex.
Old 12-30-2012   #34
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28847 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Home-Field throughout is at stake today. LET'S GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #35
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 132643 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Who will show up on the field today?

OR

CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #36
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28847 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
Win or lose...

**** the record. Just get me a W today. I don't even care how they get it, just get it!
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #37
bhsman
All Pro

Rep Power: 10032 bhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
**** the record. Just get me a W today. I don't even care how they get it, just get it!
I agree; if the record is broken AND the Texans get the #1 seed, so much the better. But right now I think all of us want that bye.

EDIT: Except Coltsfan, I'm sure.
bhsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #38
Big Lou
"NUK-LEAR"

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 19347 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Dumbledorf is announcing? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Send Watt up to the booth to sack his ass!!!!!!!
Old 12-30-2012   #39
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11091 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

The road to The Big Easy starts now.

Just win, baby!
Old 12-30-2012   #40
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 44792 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

What do you think the chances of the Colts triple teaming Watt every down just to avoid the sack record being obtained against them.

I expect a big day from Smith, Barwin, Reed, Mercilus as Watt gets way TOO much attention.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read