Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-28-2012   #121
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I sensed in his post. I get the impression you did not.
I did not sense that at all.
Say Watt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012   #122
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
If a Texans fan weighs the upcoming game against the Colts and comes to the conclusion his/her money would be on the Colts, how is that unacceptable? I take it as one person's opinion right or wrong and move on without judgement.

Fwiw, in my mind the Colts come with roughly the same degree of difficulty as the Vikings do, if not slightly better than the Vikes as of this typing, so those that have the feeling we could lose on Sunday is not the most absurd thing in the world.
Absolutely nothing wrong with this line of thinking. If you think the Colts are as good as the Vikings (which they aren't) & you think they may win, because they are good... no problem.

If you think the Texans will lose because they suck... surely you see the difference?

by the way, the Vikings are +6 in turnovers. The Colts are -16. pull up their penalties & I bet it's just as drastic a difference. Look at their points differential. The Colts are not a good team.
Old 12-28-2012   #123
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 106329 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Absolutely nothing wrong with this line of thinking. If you think the Colts are as good as the Vikings (which they aren't) & you think they may win, because they are good... no problem.

If you think the Texans will lose because they suck... surely you see the difference?

by the way, the Vikings are +6 in turnovers. The Colts are -16. pull up their penalties & I bet it's just as drastic a difference. Look at their points differential. The Colts are not a good team.
I think it's too close to definitively call, but my money is on Houston because I believe are aware they have used up all the favors 12 wins will buy them. I believe they have gotten an earful from fans and media and now that they truly need to win to keep that they have, they are indeed refocused.

The Texan fan in me HAS to believe that.

We'll agree to disagree on the Vikes/Colts assessments, but that's neither here nor there anyway.
Old 12-28-2012   #124
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 59976 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So if you see something that you find fault with and mention it in here then you're a "miserable fan"? I just don't understand that, probably never will. See, most of you ****ing clones think you're either with us or against us. You either got your Texans gear on and you're waving your little flag and everything is coming up roses or you're a "hater" and must be leading a miserable life where you can never be happy and never appreciate what you've been lucky enough to be given.

What kind of Black/White world do you live in? I see Gray everywhere. I'm happy with what's working, wanting to see improvement with what's not, and frustrated with things that seem to go unaddressed for years and years. I'm going to point at the naked emperor and say that he's nekkid if he doesn't have any clothes on (doesn't mean I hate him) and I'm going to applaud him when he does something great (doesn't mean he's infallible). The one thing I hate about this place is that if you don't agree with what all the posters around you have to say then you're somehow a bad fan and you don't know what you're looking at. It's always been that way here and before at the other board. Maybe it's part of being a sports fan or something, I don't know. Texecutioner lately spends more time telling people that they aren't qualified to talk about football than anyone I've ever seen. and now you're going to wade in and complain about all the miserable fans? Guess what? I'm not miserable. I'm perfectly happy with my football experience this year. Could it be better? Sure.

If it ends in one of these and not a bunch of these

then yes, it will be better. Even if it doesn't it's the best season they've ever had. What's not to like? Why does dissent about details or the play of a few guys have to translate into my being miserable fan to you? You see, instead of discussing the relative merits of these things (I think we need to go in another direction at QB, maybe you don't agree, we go back and forth... you know) instead we get all this posing and posturing from a bunch of fans who think they're self appointed fan-ambassadors or something. Like Saudi "moral police" they run up and down the board telling people that they are whiners for not whistling Zip-a-Dee-Doo-da out their asses because the Texans have 12 wins. To me that is what makes a miserable fan.

And you know what else? Any dip**** who stumbles in here is qualified to talk about football. Get off your high horses with all this BS about who is or isn't qualified to talk about this team and this game. If you care about the outcome of these games and wins have you walking on air or losses make you die inside you are qualified to talk about football. You might not be qualified to play it, coach it, or be an NFL GM but you can damn sure talk about it.
Rep from a rival fan. Great post that brought back old early 90s memories.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012   #125
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Yeah...I was being sarcastic...Very....

I've been ripping the team for two weeks...

I'm done with that for now though...Time to think positive

Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012   #126
The Third Man
All Pro

Rep Power: 6349 The Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So this is the answer? We should never demand more, never expect excellence from our team. Instead, we should just sit around eating smores while singing kumbaya just happy we should have a team?

Ok, if you say so...
You can demand all you want. Your influence as a fan is zilch.
The Third Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012   #127
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13529 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Third Man View Post
You can demand all you want. Your influence as a fan is zilch.
You just had to go and ruin for them, didn't you? First Santa, now this? Shameful!
Surreal McCoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012   #128
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2316 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Did some one say its time for some Kool Aid? Im feeling this board needs some koolaid brought back to it.... wouldn't have thought so at 12-3. just keep on being negative guys... cause some one needs to serve y'all up some koolaid...Aww heck Im doing it now

Its time for Texans fans to stop feeling sorry for themselves and freaking enjoy this ride we are on. We are flippin 12-3. If you want to commiserate and poo poo the Texans go to the fire Kubiak thread or start sage thread and do it there..
But as for us Koolaid drinkers...Put on the Texans gear you received for Christmas...dust off the ole David Carr jersey....polish your Aaron Glenn commemorative bobble head ...remember every bit of heart ache you have felt for this team...the Rosencopter...the "Knock it down" play...the VY game ender...remember every heart ache this team has caused you as you put on that beautiful Battle Red ...remember the ridicule you got from your friends and family after every heart breaking loss as you put on the Steel Blue jersey that symbolizes your solid commitment that you have for this team ...However, as game day approaches and you put on your bright and shiny Liberty White road jersey.... forget the past...realize that those dark days are behind you...your team is no longer an expansion team or doormat of the AFC... a new day has DAWNED and the Texans will get home field and they will ride the wave of the BattleRedRevolution (aka the fans of Reliant) right to the Superbowl and claim the first NFL title for the city of Houston. All that pain and all that heartache (and all the whining and soaping on here) will be forgotten as we get our Championship t-shirts.

The time for complaining is OVER...Now is our time to stand up Texans fans Rise up and in one loud voice yell.... WE ARE TEXANS!!!!!!!!!
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012   #129
Kgbmedic
M1 Tanker

Rep Power: 3435 Kgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So if you see something that you find fault with and mention it in here then you're a "miserable fan"? I just don't understand that, probably never will. See, most of you ****ing clones think you're either with us or against us. You either got your Texans gear on and you're waving your little flag and everything is coming up roses or you're a "hater" and must be leading a miserable life where you can never be happy and never appreciate what you've been lucky enough to be given.

What kind of Black/White world do you live in? I see Gray everywhere. I'm happy with what's working, wanting to see improvement with what's not, and frustrated with things that seem to go unaddressed for years and years. I'm going to point at the naked emperor and say that he's nekkid if he doesn't have any clothes on (doesn't mean I hate him) and I'm going to applaud him when he does something great (doesn't mean he's infallible). The one thing I hate about this place is that if you don't agree with what all the posters around you have to say then you're somehow a bad fan and you don't know what you're looking at. It's always been that way here and before at the other board. Maybe it's part of being a sports fan or something, I don't know. Texecutioner lately spends more time telling people that they aren't qualified to talk about football than anyone I've ever seen. and now you're going to wade in and complain about all the miserable fans? Guess what? I'm not miserable. I'm perfectly happy with my football experience this year. Could it be better? Sure.

If it ends in one of these and not a bunch of these

then yes, it will be better. Even if it doesn't it's the best season they've ever had. What's not to like? Why does dissent about details or the play of a few guys have to translate into my being miserable fan to you? You see, instead of discussing the relative merits of these things (I think we need to go in another direction at QB, maybe you don't agree, we go back and forth... you know) instead we get all this posing and posturing from a bunch of fans who think they're self appointed fan-ambassadors or something. Like Saudi "moral police" they run up and down the board telling people that they are whiners for not whistling Zip-a-Dee-Doo-da out their asses because the Texans have 12 wins. To me that is what makes a miserable fan.

And you know what else? Any dip**** who stumbles in here is qualified to talk about football. Get off your high horses with all this BS about who is or isn't qualified to talk about this team and this game. If you care about the outcome of these games and wins have you walking on air or losses make you die inside you are qualified to talk about football. You might not be qualified to play it, coach it, or be an NFL GM but you can damn sure talk about it.
Well said sir. I would rep you but it says something about spreading it around.
Kgbmedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012   #130
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

12-4 would make me absolutely without a doubt miserable. Entering a hornets nest on sunday. This game will decide if I sell my playoff tickets or not. If these guys can't sweep indi to get the one seed when indi is all pumped up from their coach returning and knowing we have never won there . I hope the Texans let Luck know this is our division
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012   #131
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 49664 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post

Hey, past, guess what... This same defense lost to a Dan Orlovsky ran Indy offense in Indy last year that only won 2 games...

0-11 in Indy until further notice...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012   #132
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52230 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
12-4 would make me absolutely without a doubt miserable. Entering a hornets nest on sunday. This game will decide if I sell my playoff tickets or not. If these guys can't sweep indi to get the one seed when indi is all pumped up from their coach returning and knowing we have never won there . I hope the Texans let Luck know this is our division
Yeah 12-4 really sucks, man.
TheMatrix31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012   #133
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 75779 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Yeah 12-4 really sucks, man.

12-4 sounds good, but 1-3 sure doesn't....especially if the last loss comes from team that has nothing to play for and whose biggest worry is being healthy for the playoffs.

That said, no effin way I would sell playoff tickets....that's not a fan.
Old 12-29-2012   #134
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 212887 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well, I could be wrong. That's entirely possible and it wouldn't be the first time (nor likely the last)
Old 12-29-2012   #135
tedr
Veteran

Rep Power: 3444 tedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Did some one say its time for some Kool Aid? Im feeling this board needs some koolaid brought back to it.... wouldn't have thought so at 12-3. just keep on being negative guys... cause some one needs to serve y'all up some koolaid...Aww heck Im doing it now

Its time for Texans fans to stop feeling sorry for themselves and freaking enjoy this ride we are on. We are flippin 12-3. If you want to commiserate and poo poo the Texans go to the fire Kubiak thread or start sage thread and do it there..
But as for us Koolaid drinkers...Put on the Texans gear you received for Christmas...dust off the ole David Carr jersey....polish your Aaron Glenn commemorative bobble head ...remember every bit of heart ache you have felt for this team...the Rosencopter...the "Knock it down" play...the VY game ender...remember every heart ache this team has caused you as you put on that beautiful Battle Red ...remember the ridicule you got from your friends and family after every heart breaking loss as you put on the Steel Blue jersey that symbolizes your solid commitment that you have for this team ...However, as game day approaches and you put on your bright and shiny Liberty White road jersey.... forget the past...realize that those dark days are behind you...your team is no longer an expansion team or doormat of the AFC... a new day has DAWNED and the Texans will get home field and they will ride the wave of the BattleRedRevolution (aka the fans of Reliant) right to the Superbowl and claim the first NFL title for the city of Houston. All that pain and all that heartache (and all the whining and soaping on here) will be forgotten as we get our Championship t-shirts.

The time for complaining is OVER...Now is our time to stand up Texans fans Rise up and in one loud voice yell.... WE ARE TEXANS!!!!!!!!!
Glad you mentioned the bolded part above. My wife and kids loaded me up with Texans gear at Christmas, so I will be celebrating us gaining HFA in style on Sunday...much rep to you, sir.
tedr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012   #136
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 201178 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Put on the Texans gear you received for Christmas!
My 2012 AFC South championship hat and shirt didn't get here in time, so I guess I'll have to wear last years AFCS championship shirt. I waited to late to order the hat for that last year. This year I bought two. One to leave in the plastic wrapping as a keepsake, the other to actually wear when I want a cap on.

If anyone knows where I can pick up a AFCS championship hat from last year in reasonably good condition, please let me know. Thanks.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012   #137
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52230 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

My brother got me a Texans sweater for Christmas so I'm excited to wear it.

I definitely need more Texans stuff. Will buy some if/when I start working again anytime soon.
TheMatrix31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012   #138
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 164018 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
My 2012 AFC South championship hat and shirt didn't get here in time, so I guess I'll have to wear last years AFCS championship shirt. I waited to late to order the hat for that last year. This year I bought two. One to leave in the plastic wrapping as a keepsake, the other to actually wear when I want a cap on.

If anyone knows where I can pick up a AFCS championship hat from last year in reasonably good condition, please let me know. Thanks.
I have the T-shirt; got it at Academy. Can't find the hat anywhere.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012   #139
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 164018 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Hey, past, guess what... This same defense lost to a Dan Orlovsky ran Indy offense in Indy last year that only won 2 games...

0-11 in Indy until further notice...
Do you remember WHY we lost that game?
Do you remember the two penalties on J.J. Watt in the red zone. And even then we had them ready to get off the field. So, not satisfied with the screwing they gave the Texans' D, they call a BS pass interference on Glover Quin. The zebras gave Dan Orlovsky & the Colts three first & tens inside the red zone.

Quote:
1st and 10 at HOU 20(No Huddle) D.Orlovsky spiked the ball to stop the clock.
2nd and 10 at HOU 20(Shotgun) D.Orlovsky scrambles up the middle to HST 18 for 2 yards (J.Watt). PENALTY on HST-J.Watt, Illegal Use of Hands, 5 yards, enforced at HST 18.
1st and 10 at HOU 13(Shotgun) D.Orlovsky pass incomplete short left to A.Collie. PENALTY on HST-J.Watt, Roughing the Passer, 7 yards, enforced at HST 13 - No Play.
Timeout #1 by HST at 00:35.
1st and 6 at HOU 6(Shotgun) D.Orlovsky pass incomplete short middle to A.Collie [A.Smith].
2nd and 6 at HOU 6(Shotgun) D.Orlovsky pass incomplete short right to J.Tamme (J.Watt).
3rd and 6 at HOU 6(Shotgun) D.Orlovsky pass incomplete short left to J.Tamme. PENALTY on HST-G.Quin, Defensive Pass Interference, 5 yards, enforced at HST 6 - No Play.
1st and 1 at HOU 1(Shotgun) D.Orlovsky pass short left to R.Wayne for 1 yard, TOUCHDOWN.1618
Up until this drive, we had the lead. And even after the gimme TD, the Colts only led by three. So don't act like Orlovsky ran roughshod over our defense. The ZEBRAS gave them that game with three gimme 1&10's inside the red zone.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012   #140
ESAD2-14
TexanAmerican

Rep Power: 15617 ESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Do you remember WHY we lost that game?
Do you remember the two penalties on J.J. Watt in the red zone. And even then we had them ready to get off the field. So, not satisfied with the screwing they gave the Texans' D, they call a BS pass interference on Glover Quin. The zebras gave Dan Orlovsky & the Colts three first & tens inside the red zone.

Up until this drive, we had the lead. And even after the gimme TD, the Colts only led by three. So don't act like Orlovsky ran roughshod over our defense. The ZEBRAS gave them that game with three gimme 1&10's inside the red zone.
That game was reffed by Jerome Bogar (pretty sure that's how you spell it). After watching him hand that game to the Colt's I figured someone from Houston had stolen his wife/girlfriend. So he exacted his revenge referee style.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read