Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2012   #1
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Platinum Parking pass for playoffs

Anyone going to need an extra parking pass for the playoffs games, I have one for sale.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 115090 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Platinum Parking pass for playoffs

Why not use it yourself and participate in something you were once a big part of???
Old 12-08-2012   #3
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6816 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
Anyone going to need an extra parking pass for the playoffs games, I have one for sale.
I will be taking my 4YO son to the games; we're going to be in 545 so the Platinum lot would be ideal since he's normally ready to sleep on the way out and guess who ends up carrying him!

How much to you want for them?
robroy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012   #4
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Why not use it yourself and participate in something you were once a big part of???
Just saw your signature. Love you!
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012   #5
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
bump
Old 12-27-2012   #6
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

My family might need one. How much?
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012   #7
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
bump

PC! I sent you a PM after the first post! Guess it got lost in cyberspace someplace. lol I'm definitely interested. Just PM me or give me a call. Also interested in next year, if you decide to sell.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-28-2012   #8
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
PC! I sent you a PM after the first post! Guess it got lost in cyberspace someplace. lol I'm definitely interested. Just PM me or give me a call. Also interested in next year, if you decide to sell.
Hello Sandy

I've been waiting for you to ask again for the parking pass for next year? I will sell you the parking pass for next year and transfer the parking pass rights to your account, if you so choose. I'm sure we can transfer it, not sure how, I'm sure it's just a phone call. I know it didn't cost anything in the pass, but not sure now.

Preston
...aka...Bullpen 1
Old 12-28-2012   #9
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow... Lucky lady Gma!!
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012   #10
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6816 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I've pm'd and asked for the price, too.
robroy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012   #11
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Platinum Parking pass for playoffs

Quote:
Hello Sandy

I've been waiting for you to ask again for the parking pass for next year? I will sell you the parking pass for next year and transfer the parking pass rights to your account, if you so choose. I'm sure we can transfer it, not sure how, I'm sure it's just a phone call. I know it didn't cost anything in the pass, but not sure now.

Preston
...aka...Bullpen 1
If she does not want to PSL I do!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012   #12
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
If she does not want to PSL I do!

Oh I DEFINITELY want it!!! THANKS YOU SO MUCH PC!!! I'll get with ya soon and we'll discuss how to do it!! A Christmas, birthday, mamma day, and every other day I can think of, present for the rest of my life!! You are a truly AWESOME friend!!

I'll PM you my cell number and work number. I don't use my home number anymore!

Again! Thanks, from the bottom of my heart!!
Old 12-28-2012   #13
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Platinum Parking pass for playoffs

Quote:
Oh I DEFINITELY want it!!! THANKS YOU SO MUCH PC!!! I'll get with ya soon and we'll discuss how to do it!! A Christmas, birthday, mamma day, and every other day I can think of, present for the rest of my life!! You are a truly AWESOME friend!!

I'll PM you my cell number and work number. I don't use my home number anymore!

Again! Thanks, from the bottom of my heart!!
We'll play musical cars next year - I think we can get a lot of open space if we shuffle right.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012   #14
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
We'll play musical cars next year - I think we can get a lot of open space if we shuffle right.
I was just thinking the same thing. We'll get it all worked out. I talked to Preston last night, so it's a done deal, and I'm one happy Blue Crew member.
Old 01-03-2013   #15
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I was just thinking the same thing. We'll get it all worked out. I talked to Preston last night, so it's a done deal, and I'm one happy Blue Crew member.
Sandy

Do you want the parking pass for this weekend? Let me know asap. I can email it.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read