Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 12-24-2012   #1
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans V. Colts...Watch party?

Will there be a watch party for this game of games? If so...where?
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012   #2
ensign_lee
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 468 ensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans V. Colts...Watch party?

Bump, because I'm curious too.
ensign_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012   #3
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 25166 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

For anyone the northwest side of the town (Hwy 249 & FM 1960 area) we are going to be watching the game here...
STATS Sports Bar & Grill
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012   #4
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hopefully, a bunch will get together at Bubba's!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012   #5
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
If so...I'll be there.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Old 12-26-2012   #6
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 248016 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This one???

Quote:
...Third, you should know when the entire parking lot consists of pick up trucks that you're in for a total treat.

The patrons here are what as a northerner I would consider to be authentic southerners. I heard the twangs and the drawls and witnessed the horrendous tattoos coupled with cut off tank tops and even a few mullets. This is not a classy joint by any stretch of the means. However, it was entertaining and I even met Joe Texan, who is apparently quite infamous at Texas games (the TX equivalent to the Jets Fireman Ed). Bartenders were attentive - perhaps even a little too much and to the point of being pushy. I didn't eat here, but the burgers looked enormous and dank. The food is definitely popular here from what I could tell.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012   #7
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Looks like it! I go to watch the game with friends, and that's about it. Don't drink much, and rarely eat there. BUT, when I have, the food has been ok, and it's hard to mess up a Dr Pepper or a Bub Light Lime! If that's where the Blue Crew wants to meet to watch the game together, then that's where I'll be. It's definitely not close to where I live, but, being with my BC pals makes it worth the trip.
Sponsored links
Old 12-29-2012   #8
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Looks like it! I go to watch the game with friends, and that's about it. Don't drink much, and rarely eat there. BUT, when I have, the food has been ok, and it's hard to mess up a Dr Pepper or a Bub Light Lime! If that's where the Blue Crew wants to meet to watch the game together, then that's where I'll be. It's definitely not close to where I live, but, being with my BC pals makes it worth the trip.
If you guys will be there I'm going. :-)
Old 12-29-2012   #9
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
If you guys will be there I'm going. :-)

Well Dread! Noone's responding so I have NO idea who will be there. I have to work tonight, so it depends on how I feel in the morning. Would love to see ya though! I'll decide in the morning. In my profession Sat nights can be HELL, so I'll have to see how it goes.

Gma
Old 12-30-2012   #10
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 50843 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Any update? Still not sure where to watch the game,, have my 7yo with me.
Old 12-30-2012   #11
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Well Dread! Noone's responding so I have NO idea who will be there. I have to work tonight, so it depends on how I feel in the morning. Would love to see ya though! I'll decide in the morning. In my profession Sat nights can be HELL, so I'll have to see how it goes.

Gma
Hey Grandma, I've been having the MOTHER of all neck aches since Saturday morning. I'm going to stay at home and recoup. As much as I would LOVE to have you all to myself...I feel like a doormat.
Old 12-30-2012   #12
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 226347 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Guess we learned something today didn't we? Watching the Texans is NEVER a party.

Not when the game matters.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read