Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-25-2012   #361
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Another disgraceful performance by my first round pick...good win HOU-TEX.
I thought for sure I'd lose because you had Aaron left to play. Man, I'd blame his oline. The Hawks only had 2 sacks leading up to that game. Their Oline should be embarrassed
Old 10-02-2012   #362
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Glad to get back in the W column. I am really happy with my roster they just really underachieved the previous two weeks.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #363
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm thrilled with 2 wins in a row now. I'm on a roll!!
Old 10-11-2012   #364
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in need of RBs and basically anyone is up for trade that's not Aaron Rodgers or Victor Cruz.

Whoever needs a QB Andrew Luck is doing really good things on my bench.
Old 10-15-2012   #365
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Well on the plus side of last night I got a ton of points from Aaron Rodgers.
Old 11-22-2012   #366
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Congrats to HOU-TEX and his son for already clinching playoff spots! Redemption from last year's autodraft for sure!

In other news, Dez Bryant has been money for me lately. Team MVP over the past few weeks, hopefully i can squeak in to the playoffs.
Old 11-26-2012   #367
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Cam Newton just ended my fantasy season. I guess i'll be vying for a 7th place spot :/
Old 11-27-2012   #368
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Cam Newton just ended my fantasy season. I guess i'll be vying for a 7th place spot :/
Sorry about that-okay not really.

He finally got me some points and did it in a big way!!
I have him in another league too-and he beasted me to a win there too.
Old 12-18-2012   #369
Texas T
Hall of Fame

So it's down to Me vs. the Geek for the championship.

The Apocalypse is coming!!!!

Good luck Pencil Neck!!!
Old 12-19-2012   #370
Ryan
THIS YEAR

I'm fully convinced simply owning a Chargers player of any kind(especially Ryan Mathews) cost me dearly in this league. All Chargers players go on my permanent "no draft" list.
Old 12-19-2012   #371
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
So it's down to Me vs. the Geek for the championship.

The Apocalypse is coming!!!!

Good luck Pencil Neck!!!
And good luck to you, sir.

You're going to need it.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012   #372
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Final Score: #5 The Pencil Necks - 118.10/ #6 Zombie Apocalypse 143.10.

The Zombie Apocalypse came and took out the competition!

Great season everyone and I look forward to defending my trophy next year!
Old 12-24-2012   #373
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
Final Score: #5 The Pencil Necks - 118.10/ #6 Zombie Apocalypse 143.10.

The Zombie Apocalypse came and took out the competition!

Great season everyone and I look forward to defending my trophy next year!

I lost my other league championship by 8 points after having the 2nd highest scoring total for one week in the league this season. Lost to the guy with the best single week of the season.

Man, what a nightmare fantasy season. This team in this league goes 6-8 when after the draft it had the highest scoring projection of any team in the league.
Old 06-01-2013   #374
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Yahoo fantasy football is now open, and i know it is definitely way too early to try and plan a draft, but i'm just going to give this thread a ceremonial bump.
Old 06-01-2013   #375
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

My work league is being slow to enter. I'm also anxious, so if there is a board league I want in
Old 06-02-2013   #376
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Yahoo fantasy football is now open, and i know it is definitely way too early to try and plan a draft, but i'm just going to give this thread a ceremonial bump.
I'm in. Let the football season get here faster...
Old 06-20-2013   #377
Ryan
THIS YEAR

I just renewed the league. When i sent out the invites it automatically set it as a keeper league. If no one is interested in that, i'll remove it. If you are, we can work out some keeper rules.

I of course give the people from last year first priority in joining, but i will open it up a couple weeks before the draft if the other people have not joined yet.
Old 06-26-2013   #378
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I just renewed the league. When i sent out the invites it automatically set it as a keeper league. If no one is interested in that, i'll remove it. If you are, we can work out some keeper rules.

I of course give the people from last year first priority in joining, but i will open it up a couple weeks before the draft if the other people have not joined yet.
I'm in again

I was wondering why my players from last year were still there. Ha

I've never been a big fan of keeper leagues, but will go with the majority
Old 06-26-2013   #379
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in.

Um.

My team is a total and complete shambles from trying to piece things together. If possible, I'd like to do a re-draft but if everyone wants to go keeper, I'll do that. I hadn't been expecting to have to keep these dweebs, though.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013   #380
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I wasn't in last season so put me on the waiting list.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read