Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-01-2012   #401
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: Fantasy Football League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
Gary, What happened to our keepers? Did you change that or was it a brain fart by Yahoo??
I did not change anything so Yahoo.
Old 11-05-2012   #402
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, did my team do good this week. 201.62 points thanks to Doug Martin, Brandon Marshall & co..
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012   #403
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

So it's down to the scrappy Zombies vs. JCTexan for the Championship!!

The Apocalypse is coming!!

Good luck JCT!!
Old 12-18-2012   #404
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So it's down to the scrappy Zombies vs. JCTexan for the Championship!!

The Apocalypse is coming!!

Good luck JCT!!
Good luck, TexasT.
Old 12-24-2012   #405
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

#6 Zombies 115.20 vs. #1 JCTexan 145.18

Marshawn Lynch (130 yards, 2 td's), Dez Bryant (224 yards, 2 td's) and Aaron Rodgers (342 yards passing, 3 td passes and a rushing td) all had huge games for me this week.

Old 12-24-2012   #406
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
#6 Zombies 115.20 vs. #1 JCTexan 145.18

Marshawn Lynch (130 yards, 2 td's), Dez Bryant (224 yards, 2 td's) and Aaron Rodgers (342 yards passing, 3 td passes and a rushing td) all had huge games for me this week.

Congrats JCTexan!! I was hoping for a closer game but....not so much.
Old 12-24-2012   #407
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Congrats JCTexan!! I was hoping for a closer game but....not so much.
Thanks! I think I finally got my revenge on all those times you beat me in Fantasy Baseball last year.
Old 12-24-2012   #408
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Thanks! I think I finally got my revenge on all those times you beat me in Fantasy Baseball last year.
That could be it...didn't think of that.
Old 12-24-2012   #409
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Where are the standings?
Old 12-24-2012   #410
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Where are the standings?
All you have to do is look at the playoff format on the league page. I beat TexasT for the championship, Hou-Tex beat HoustonTexans4life for third. Fireants won the fifth place game, etc.. The overall league standings should look like this:

1: JCTexan
2: Zombie Apocolypse
3: HOU-TEX
4: HoustonTexans4Life
5: Austin Fireants
6: Houston Texans
7: RoundRockKarl
8: Black Velvet
9: IBleedTexans
10: Arctic Alpadacas
Old 08-19-2013   #411
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like we have 8 teams right now. Gary's league needs a couple more teams joined up.

Gary, can you provide the link so we can get your league filled up before draft?
Old 08-30-2013   #412
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

The draft is Sunday. So I guess we're going with eight teams?
Old 08-30-2013   #413
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Guess so-I'll be on autodraft. My parents and siblings will be in town for the weekend and we are having a BBQ at the house with my other relatives.

I may try and peek in and see how it goes.
Old 08-30-2013   #414
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Gary, if we need 2 spots, just go ahead and make the league public to fill those spots so we can make 10.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013   #415
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

I PM'd gary to see if he can make the league public, but it doesn't look like he got the message. Is there anyone that can get a hold of him so we can get it to 10 teams?

Or we might just end up being an 8 team league...

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #416
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Gary, are you activating this league this year?
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #417
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Gary still needs 5 teams for this league
Old 1 Week Ago   #418
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

I spent like 15 minutes trying to connect to the draft and couldn't. Oh well..
Old 1 Week Ago   #419
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Don't worry, you stole some picks from me.....damn the autopick!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read