Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-23-2012   #21
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99016 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FML - Texans VS Colts....a Different kind, Let's Predict :(

Us: 15
Them: 24
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #22
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 85971 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Nope, Pagano coming back, Luck plays out of his mind at home, Texans have not won in Indy in 11 years...

Colts 27

Texans 24

first 2 game losing streak this year and couldn't come at a worse time...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Fitzmagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #23
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79206 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I honestly don't know how this fan base has gotten this way. It's not like we're a Super Bowl favorite every year and rack up 10 win seasons like it's nothing. We're spoiled brats, but I seriously don't know why.
No idea. I hope that we don't turn into Patriots or Saints fans if we taste success at some point. We're almost already there. ****ing annoying.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #24
arb729
Veteran

Rep Power: 420 arb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
No idea. I hope that we don't turn into Patriots or Saints fans if we taste success at some point. We're almost already there. ****ing annoying.
you couldn't be more wrong here. i live in boston and we are no where near as annoying as patriots fans are. not saying that it won't happen in the future, but we are not close at this point.
arb729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #25
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 163027 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Nope, Pagano coming back, Luck plays out of his mind at home, Texans have not won in Indy in 11 years...

Colts 27

Texans 24

first 2 game losing streak this year and couldn't come at a worse time...
The Colts have NOTHING to play for next week. NOTHING.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #26
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79206 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by arb729 View Post
you couldn't be more wrong here. i live in boston and we are no where near as annoying as patriots fans are. not saying that it won't happen in the future, but we are not close at this point.
Even being on that road is scary enough. I'd rather never win a Super Bowl than turn into Boston sports fans.
Old 12-23-2012   #27
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
So what tie-breaker do they hold over the Bengals? They'll want to avoid the Patriots in the first round.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #28
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I still dont see them throwing in the towel and letting us take HFA. Hell right now i would be scared with the texans offense facing there back ups. Just saying
Old 12-23-2012   #29
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 85971 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So the Texans will basically back door into the #1 seed...

That is even worse...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Fitzmagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #30
arb729
Veteran

Rep Power: 420 arb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Even being on that road is scary enough. I'd rather never win a Super Bowl than turn into Boston sports fans.
fair point, but patriots fans are another breed from the other 3 boston sports. maybe i'm biased, though. patriots are the only ones i don't root for.
Old 12-23-2012   #31
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I still dont see them throwing in the towel and letting us take HFA. Hell right now i would be scared with the texans offense facing there back ups. Just saying
From what I see, the only way the Colts play the Patriots is if the Pats lose to Miami next week. Since that's unlikely to happen I doubt they'll make too much of an effort to win. It doesn't make sense from a strategic standpoint. They have some vets who are sure to be wearing jumpsuits next week. Wayne, Freeney, Mathis, and maybe even luck will all sit. Why beat yourself up over a meaningless game?
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #32
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 311031 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

I think the Texans realize what this game means, and wins.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #33
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I thought they would be thinking that this week, and we know how that went
Old 12-23-2012   #34
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Colts will destroy us. We're going to be the third seed and the only possible way this Texans team survives the playoffs for more than one week is if we get a first round bye. Ain't happening.

I wish Thorn was right but I don't think this Texans team could tell **** from shinola and they'll be just as surprised by the Colts energy as they seemed to be by the Vikings.
Old 12-23-2012   #35
arb729
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
i really, REALLY, want to be with you. can I wait until tomorrow when my head clears from today to get on board with this?
Old 12-23-2012   #36
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Colts will destroy us. We're going to be the third seed and the only possible way this Texans team survives the playoffs for more than one week is if we get a first round bye. Ain't happening.

I wish Thorn was right but I don't think this Texans team could tell **** from shinola and they'll be just as surprised by the Colts energy as they seemed to be by the Vikings.

Then I hope you have fun not watching next week. Hope you have a great New Years' Eve and Day.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read