Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: What will or play-offs end in
One and Done 40 46.51%
Win one game and lose the AFC Championship 30 34.88%
Go to the superbowl but lose 3 3.49%
WIN IT ALL !!!! 13 15.12%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-23-2012   #21
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How Confident are you.....

Nevermind.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #22
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 71306 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Then is there any real reason to watch?
Same reason to watch NASCAR, the wrecks....

I want to see just how bad this team goes down in flames...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Pickpatrick!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #23
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Why are you posting videos from overrated TV shows?
Same reason you did, I guess.
Old 12-23-2012   #24
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101421 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Just sad to see the cowboys continue to fight while the other team in texas went to the corner layed down and put their thumb in their mouth.
Old 12-23-2012   #25
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78862 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Nothing over the last 6 weeks has had me confident about anything this team does on the field...
This.

If we end up 12-4, it will be the biggest paper mâché farce 12-4 record I've ever seen.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #26
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Sure wish those guys would get really ticked and slaughter everyone in the next 4 games.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #27
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

If our offense continues to play like they did today, we won't win another game. Ee
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #28
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 60283 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Same reason you did, I guess.
Yeah but I don't think it's an overrated show. I thought the clip had valid purpose, which is why I used it. He already went on record saying it's overrated, so to turn around and use it is....eh....a bit hypocritical, dontcha think? Hmmm.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #29
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 101421 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Just sad to see the cowboys continue to fight while the other team in texas went to the corner layed down and put their thumb in their mouth.
and a tied game, i hate the cowboys 100%. BUT i love a team that does not quit. That said i still HATE the cowboys.
Old 12-23-2012   #30
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 243703 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Then is there any real reason to watch?
Blind hope. It's what fans do. The communication problem we have on this board seems to stem from the fact that half the board doesn't recognize the difference between blind FAITH and blind HOPE. I hope my team wins every game. I do not have blind faith that they will do that. I am capable of examining trends, recognizing patterns, and coming to some reasonable conclusion as to what type of football I can expect over a period of time. That doesn't stop me from hoping that Any Given Sunday rears up and the Texans will hang 40 on someone.
Old 12-23-2012   #31
ajohnson80
Veteran

Rep Power: 810 ajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respected

If your fans don't believe then who will. I voted win it all and anyone who puts different can suck it.
ajohnson80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #32
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah but I don't think it's an overrated show. I thought the clip had valid purpose, which is why I used it. He already went on record saying it's overrated, so to turn around and use it is....eh....a bit hypocritical, dontcha think? Hmmm.
Sometimes your posts are so idiotic I don't know what to say.
Old 12-23-2012   #33
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

so far 92% think we will not make it to the superbowl.
Old 12-23-2012   #34
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 60283 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Sometimes your posts are so idiotic I don't know what to say.
Cool, so I fit right in.

Not my fault you don't understand my mocking of him.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #35
ajohnson80
Veteran

Rep Power: 810 ajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respected

worst fan base ever.
Old 12-23-2012   #36
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson80 View Post
If your fans don't believe then who will. I voted win it all and anyone who puts different can suck it.
Maybe the team itself? If they believe the resy, as they say, takes care of itself.

Then again, if Kubes were my coach I might wonder about our success too.
Old 12-23-2012   #37
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
If the players and coaches dont believe then why should the fans is the better question.
Old 12-23-2012   #38
ajohnson80
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
If the players and coaches dont believe then why should the fans is the better question.
Who says the players and coach don't believe. You?..lol you guys are ridiculous.
Old 12-23-2012   #39
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Who says the players and coach don't believe. You?..lol you guys are ridiculous.
Dude did it look like they believed today ? If that is believing then i must be the biggest damn christian in the world. Just saying
Old 12-23-2012   #40
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Nothing has changed for me.
You get to the play-offs then you need to execute.

The team that executes better most usually win.

I expect one win, after that nobody knows.
You need a little luck.

If the luck comes out equal, we have a good chance to win the AFC.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read