Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-16-2012   #21
wolf123
All Pro

Rep Power: 2801 wolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeVier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I hope Kubiak knows what he's doing with guys like Posey. That guy is a big time player. Just like I think Brandon Harris is a big time player.

I don't think I've ever seen a player as hungry as Brandon Harris, taking advantage of his opportunity to earn a spot on this team. Well, maybe Arian Foster & that's worked out pretty good for us. If Posey can be the next Foster, things are going to get much more exciting around here.
Kubiak does an excellent job making players earn their playing time in practice before they step on the field. He's teaching them how to practice the right way which will go a long way to helping their careers.
wolf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #22
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80468 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
*Jean has everything but is still work in progress because he lacks core strength.
*Martin is adjusting to route running & needs to use his body to shield the defender off or draw interference penalty (should have gotten a call against NE).
*Walter is a Texan & will retire as one, taking pay cut to help his team if needed.
*Most important thing for Posey is confidence. More PT will help especially if its all good. He reminds me a little of Mario Manningham combination of quickness & pass snagging ability. Better upside as WR than Jacoby whom I believe he was drafted to replace.

BL
I dont deny it could go the way you are saying..but here's how i see it.

Martin is doing exactly what everyone thought he'd be doing when we drafted him...returning punts and kicks. So he's not going anywhere imo.

And Jean....These last few games we've targeted him alot....and he's never been really been open....maybe a half step at the most. Early in the NE game and in today's game, kubes/schaub threw it up to him and the guy just cant really beat his man consistently. And its not like he's facing a teams # 1 db..he's facing nickel dbs and safeties. Even in the Tenn game where he scored...he wasnt really open, schaub just threaded the needle to him and griffin gambled.

Im sure that if posey shows anything these next few weeks jean will be relegated to a special teamer for the rest of his tenure here....which is where he should be imo. Im not saying the guy has no value to this team, just dont think he can be counted on as a key contributor going forward.

& walter...i just dont think we can continue to waste a roster spot on him just because he is a "lunch pail" guy that kubes loves to keep around.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #23
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
And Jean....These last few games we've targeted him alot....and he's never been really been open....maybe a half step at the most. Early in the NE game and in today's game, kubes/schaub threw it up to him and the guy just cant really beat his man consistently. And its not like he's facing a teams # 1 db..he's facing nickel dbs and safeties. Even in the Tenn game where he scored...he wasnt really open, schaub just threaded the needle to him and griffin gambled.
I thought Jean was WTF open on all but two of those targets vs New England. He looks good to me. Why Posey got more snaps today, I don't know. But I don't think Jean is disappointing the staff.
Old 12-16-2012   #24
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

My only problem with the Posey pick is that I think we could have had him later in the draft and didn't need to use a 3rd to get him.

Still, he's come along well. I'm hoping AJ takes him under his wing and makes him a #2.

My guess is Walter is gone unless he takes a big pay cut. He may do so, he doesn't seem to be a guy who's in it for the money alone.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012   #25
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice to see him get his feet wet. That was a helluva a catch down the field. If he did that once a game I'd be stoked!! I see no reasons why he shouldn't be doing it.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012   #26
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 70276 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Link

Quote:
Posey picks up playing time

Rookie receiver DeVier Posey entered Sunday’s game with one catch for 19 yards. On Sunday, he had three catches for 46 yards — including a 36-yarder.

Posey was getting more playing time, ahead of No. 2 receiver Kevin Walter. Walter had two catches for 11 yards.

“We like what we see from Posey in practice, and we’re playing him more,” coach Gary Kubiak said.

“What has taken place over the period of the last month is a young player who has really stepped up, so we’re going to give him more opportunities to help us.”
He must be really turning Kube's head in practice, and I imagine that it's the blocking. He's work ethic to a fault. For him to put him in the game when there is nothing wrong with Walter . . . that is huge. HUGE! Could be we have ourselves a real sleeper in the playoff run.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012   #27
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
*Jean has everything but is still work in progress because he lacks core strength.
*Martin is adjusting to route running & needs to use his body to shield the defender off or draw interference penalty (should have gotten a call against NE).
*Walter is a Texan & will retire as one, taking pay cut to help his team if needed.
*Most important thing for Posey is confidence. More PT will help especially if its all good. He reminds me a little of Mario Manningham combination of quickness & pass snagging ability. Better upside as WR than Jacoby whom I believe he was drafted to replace.

BL
This /\. I expect to see much more out of Posey and Jean next two games. I would love to take WR off my draft board!
Old 12-17-2012   #28
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Posey looked GREAT today and his run blocking was IMO the best of all wide outs....including 80. The long TD run by AF that was called back, Posey delivered a PERFECT back side block to the lb or db, whatever that was he blocked......ugh it was a thing of beauty. He also had a few guys 15 yards down field blocking when AF sprung loose late in the game.....mad effort by that kid today
That block was great. Couple I was watching game with did not know what I was talking about when I yelled " On, man! Posey just lit that dude up!" Is it possible that Posey 6'2" 211 could be Walter's eventual replacement? Let's get down right giddy and say when AJ retires, Jean 6'3" 215 could be WR1?
Old 12-17-2012   #29
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
I dont deny it could go the way you are saying..but here's how i see it.

Martin is doing exactly what everyone thought he'd be doing when we drafted him...returning punts and kicks. So he's not going anywhere imo.

Im sure that if posey shows anything these next few weeks jean will be relegated to a special teamer for the rest of his tenure here....which is where he should be imo. Im not saying the guy has no value to this team, just dont think he can be counted on as a key contributor going forward.

& walter...i just dont think we can continue to waste a roster spot on him just because he is a "lunch pail" guy that kubes loves to keep around.
Going to agree with Fiddler on Jean and he has career 6 of 11 targets for 151 yds avg 25. He needs to work on his hands and looking the ball in. As BL said he needs to improve strength to battle ball away from DB as we say AJ do. When he does these, Schaub will trust him and increase his looks. Jean offer as much as many of the second round draft hopefuls. As an UDFA at less than $1millon total next two seasons, I think Kubes will work him in. I favor him much more than you but understand your position.
Old 12-17-2012   #30
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
That block was great. Couple I was watching game with did not know what I was talking about when I yelled " On, man! Posey just lit that dude up!" Is it possible that Posey 6'2" 211 could be Walter's eventual replacement? Let's get down right giddy and say when AJ retires, Jean 6'3" 215 could be WR1?
Isn't that what we've been talking about?

Posey was drafted to be the new KW. LJ might be the future AJ... but I expect us to go WR again next season just to make sure we've got that possible replacement ready to go.

Martin, otoh, is meant to be the slot receiver we've never really had.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012   #31
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 40043 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

On the 36 yarder, at the snap as soon as I saw the coverage I yelled "Posey". My said "what", Schaub threw, and I said "that!"

On Inside the Game, they showed on one of Foster's long runs, Posey was blocking down field. Arian cut back and put Posey on the wrong side of the defender and they commented how smart it was for him to not block in the back there.

Posted using Tapatalk from my phone. May contain errors.
Old 12-17-2012   #32
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
My only problem with the Posey pick is that I think we could have had him later in the draft and didn't need to use a 3rd to get him.

Still, he's come along well. I'm hoping AJ takes him under his wing and makes him a #2.

My guess is Walter is gone unless he takes a big pay cut. He may do so, he doesn't seem to be a guy who's in it for the money alone.
This. This was my biggest problem with the pick, I just thought it was really high for a kid who had missed a year more or less and was probably going to a project for this year.

Physically he might have the tools to be a good #2 option and the fact that he's finally seeing the field is a good sign that this isn't going to be a wasted pick after all.

Barring Walter taking an even more huge paycut this next off-season I don't see how they can't really justify his salary vs production. Also given how the young guys they drafted this year and it's possible to see another high pick (Least I hope) invested in topping off the WR corps.

I still think the most underutilized guy on this offense is Casey.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012   #33
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post

Agreed he could've probably been taken later. Posey is a great athlete. His hands are what worried me. But that could've just been rust after missing last yr. Gary has done a great job of bringing Posey along slowly, letting him shake the rust off.

BTW, Yesterday was what an offense looks like with a legitimate WR2. Gary needs to break a tendency that I saw yesterday, which was in the 4th qtr everytime Walter was in the game the Texans ran the ball.

I hope the Texans still use a high pick rd 1-2 on a WR like Patterson or Dobson. Big time athletes, Schaub would look alot better with a WR crew of AJ,Posey/Patterson and Martin. Those are weapons at WR that the Texans haven't had since their inception.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012   #34
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
I still think the most underutilized guy on this offense is Casey.
You can say that again.

I think our receiving corps is in decent shape with Posey, Jean and Martin backing up Johnson and Daniels. I know Walter will probably stick around as long as Kubiak does so whatever there. Graham is a good backup and Casey is still awesome even if they don't really exploit his versatility as much as they should. I don't however, believe the eventual replacement to the throne of 80 is around. Whether they choose to address that or not, I think we're pretty set for a year or two. If Posey keeps up catches like that or Martin learns how to catch then run or Jean starts making more highlight grabs...even throw in ol' steady hands Walter. Andre isn't that old!

Cordarelle Patterson is one I wouldn't mind having around!
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012   #35
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 66612 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Jean, Martin and Posey all were promising but inconsistent in camp. They'd have good and bad days. In NFL, few games relatively speaking, you have to have all good days. Best of the best can't drop catchable balls because you will have very few uncontested ones even if you run perfect routes.

And in this system, the QB has to trust you because so many of the balls are timing throws and the corners are too good to run lazy/confused routes.

With 3 inexperienced players, Kubiak had to chose playing time. Jean had a headstart because he knew the playbook. Martin showed more understanding in camp early. Posey had good days but he was book raw because he hadn't been playing a ton of college ball, but had physical tools.

Posey is getting more playing time because both Jean and Martin have dropped balls. Their drop rate is way too high. Might as well start the other guy and see if he can flash the stuff he showed in college.

Both Posey and Brooks were players that had some conditioning problems early. Not that they weren't great athletes but the Texans demand some very high level conditioning. Posey hadn't played real ball for a while, and Brooks came out of the combine not knowing he was going to go to a ZBS sort of team and had a body that road grading teams might like, where they'd be ok with his combine weight. Has taken him some time to get closer to Texans conditioning levels.

Kubiak has pushed both of those players very hard. Make them earn it. The whole Kubiak teach them how to be a pro and not give anybody anything. But really, for all the youngish WRs, Kubiak wants them to take the job. To demand it through the level of their play in practice and now in games.
Old 12-18-2012   #36
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I really have to question Kubiak's decision to let teams find out about our secret weapon so early into the season. I would have waited until the playoffs, but I guess he's saving David Anderson for that.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012   #37
MistaRed
Veteran

Rep Power: 9162 MistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
I really have to question Kubiak's decision to let teams find out about our secret weapon so early into the season. I would have waited until the playoffs, but I guess he's saving David Anderson for that.
I laughed.
MistaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012   #38
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

While I like what I saw from Posey in the Indy game, and he's deserving of more playing time that he'll surely get, WR is still high on my mock draft list of needs.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012   #39
Quick II Draw
Veteran

Rep Power: 2095 Quick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respected

I've seen Posey play since he was considered an all-world WR out of high schol. IMO he is by far the most naturally talented WR on this team since AJ, and it's not even close. He's got sick body control, is able to separate from almost any NFL-caliber DB, and is very underrated after the catch.

He's obviously been at the bottom of the pecking order since this summer. Poor conditioning? Bad routes? Alligator arms? Who knows. None of us, that's for damn sure. When Jean and Martin made highlight reel plays in preseason, there was a lot of talk that Posey was SOL.

Whatever he's done to get on the field the last couple weeks, I hope he keeps it up. The impressive run blocking will only help his cause. It looks like he wants it. I get the impression that the NFL transition has been difficult for him. I hope he doesn't fold, because he could be an elite WR2.
Old 12-18-2012   #40
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 24667 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Kubes has been trying hard these last few games to get 1 of these other guys to step up and take
The pressure off AJ and Daniels in the passing game. So far:

Jean hasn't been able to separate and get open/stay healthy all year
Martin has been inconsistent at best and i think he's had his hands full with ST duties.

Walter is who he is.....a #3 option that likely wont be around next year b/c of his cap hit.

I think Posey becoming a factor today isn't conicidental. Kubes just wanted to be sure the kid was ready to contribute and that he wasn't abandoning his other youngins too early..
Well said. Jean has gotten open some times but that is mainly against zone coverage. He has not been able to consistently beat someone man to man. After all folks look at his size which teams generally drool over but there's a reason the guy wasn't drafted. He's not very fast. A 4.61 forty can tell you that but Schaub made pretty evident when he said Jean has 'Deceptive speed'. That's like when your buddy sets you up on a blind date and you ask if they look good and they respond with 'They have a wonderful personality!' He's pretty good against zone coverage but is quite similar to Walter when it comes to separation.

Posey simply has more tools so we need to slow down a bit with Jean being an eventual Dre replacement. I would someone a bit more well rounded as a #1. Posey would have more chance at that then Jean since he has size and speed.

Put it like this. At no point in this season has anyone really 'split' time with Walter at #2. Jean got some snaps but Walter still would have no less than double of his snaps. This past game? Walter 38 snaps....Posey 36.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read