Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-17-2012   #1
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Just want to say....

that the same play that D Manning made for us that resulted in PI call was the same one that a 49er made against the Pats in last nights game and PI was not called on that guy. I mean it was the exact same thing Manning did.

Hhmmm....
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012   #2
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just want to say....

Oh I saw it when it happened. My wife asked why I was laughing so loud...I said, "Oh nothing. Just that what is and isn't pass interference changes from one ref to the next, from one game to the next. It's comical. Funny."

Then a few plays later, the Niners' CB tangles legs up with the Pats' WR right at the goal line and WHAMMO! out comes the ref's flag. Never mind that there was no shoving going on. No, there was contact at the goal line and the WR fell down...so yeah, that means it's an automatic interference call going the Pats' way. As if the ref felt like they were due a flag.

Bastards. Home field advantage is an advantage in more ways than one.
Old 12-17-2012   #3
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35494 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

If I'm thinking what you're thinking, then I'm thinking that you're thinking NFL officials hate black people.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
If I'm thinking what you're thinking, then I'm thinking that you're thinking NFL officials hate black people.
I'm quite sure it's not all black people.

Just the cornball black people. They're not black enough for the NFL.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read