Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-16-2012   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Luck Jersey's at Reliant?

Over/under, how many Luck Jersies do you think you'll see at Reliant?

Do you think it will be as annoying as that other QB jersey that used to be real popular at Reliant?
Old 12-16-2012   #2
ajohnson80
Veteran

Rep Power: 811 ajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Luck Jersey's at Reliant?

I doubt it will be as much as VY. Luck played highschool ball here, but VY played highschool and won a national championship for Texas. VY is still legendary status in Houston and Austin. I know this because i saw him out at Mo's Place a few weeks back, and someone payed his bill just for permission from management to ask him to sign a football.
ajohnson80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #3
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216706 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Over/under, how many Luck Jersies do you think you'll see at Reliant?

Do you think it will be as annoying as that other QB jersey that used to be real popular at Reliant?

Someone needs to create a counterpart for last year's "SUCK FOR LUCK!" tee shirt........like maybe "SUCK WITH LUCK!"
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I've never claimed to be a big Oiler fan. In '83-'86 I didn't even follow football.

But I just found out today that Oliver Luck was Andy's Dad. I just learned today that Oliver Luck, Andy's dad was the starting QB for the Houston Oilers for a little while. He was also the President & General Manager for the Houston Dynamo when they won the Cup in '06 & '07.
Old 12-16-2012   #5
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216706 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I've never claimed to be a big Oiler fan. In '83-'86 I didn't even follow football.

But I just found out today that Oliver Luck was Andy's Dad. I just learned today that Oliver Luck, Andy's dad was the starting QB for the Houston Oilers for a little while. He was also the President & General Manager for the Houston Dynamo when they won the Cup in '06 & '07.
Oliver actually excelled quite well in clipboard management through most of his stint with Oilers.
Old 12-16-2012   #6
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Everytime I mean to say 'Andrew" I still say 'Oliver."

Oh, and CND is right, Oliver could do amazing things with a clipboard.
Old 12-16-2012   #7
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10262 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

posted in wrong thread
Old 12-16-2012   #8
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12794 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected

Suck WITH Luck. I wish that would be true....
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #9
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

I only saw three jerseys today, but I had this annoying couple wearing matching Freeney jerseys sit behind me the whole game.
Old 12-16-2012   #10
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerATO View Post
I only saw three jerseys today, but I had this annoying couple wearing matching Freeney jerseys sit behind me the whole game.
And you didn't throw them over the railings?
Old 12-16-2012   #11
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
And you didn't throw them over the railings?
I'm a nice guy and just dealt with it.
Old 12-17-2012   #12
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 61122 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerATO View Post
I didn't see very many Colts fans at all and the few I did see were wearing 18.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012   #13
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 10578 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
I didn't see very many Colts fans at all and the few I did see were wearing 18.
I only saw a handful myself, and only one of which was wearing 12.
Vinnie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012   #14
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

2 people very near me were wearing the 12 Luck jersey. One right behind the other. They were pretty quiet....
Old 12-17-2012   #15
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
2 people very near me were wearing the 12 Luck jersey. One right behind the other. They were pretty quiet....
Imagine that Katie.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012   #16
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw, on TV, some people with endzone seats who hung a Luck Jersey over our wall. Unacceptable.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read