Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 10-15-2012   #61
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2012 - The Steel Blue League

I'm in a close one now, up by .98 with McGahee going against Floyd. Hoping he gets a TD this drive to secure a victory!
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012   #62
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

I snuck by 3 Hour Tour with a 95.22 to 95.14 win! Only .8 points difference! Now I'm 5-1 at the top of the league and ready to roll ArlingtonTexan this week. You best watch out, the Jerk Store is going to liquidate you this week!
Old 10-16-2012   #63
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I snuck by 3 Hour Tour with a 95.22 to 95.14 win! Only .8 points difference! Now I'm 5-1 at the top of the league and ready to roll ArlingtonTexan this week. You best watch out, the Jerk Store is going to liquidate you this week!
I was on the short end of that deal! I made a mistake getting Michael Ogletree off waivers. That guy is useless.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012   #64
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Well, it appears the Jerk Store is all alone on top with a 7-1 record. Sitting pretty, but there's another Jerk just 1 win behind, so I gotta keep on rolling through guys like Dez Bryant's mom on a Friday night.
Old 11-05-2012   #65
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Come from behind victory on MNF! Woot! That last TD from Brees to Graham put me over the top, and my opponent never came back with Maclin, thanks to Vick targeting TEs and Jason Avant almost exclusively. 8-1 and on my way to the playoffs!
Old 11-05-2012   #66
majestrate
Veteran

Rep Power: 6672 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Come from behind victory on MNF! Woot! That last TD from Brees to Graham put me over the top, and my opponent never came back with Maclin, thanks to Vick targeting TEs and Jason Avant almost exclusively. 8-1 and on my way to the playoffs!
Actually, I needed Maclin to have less than 2 receptions, be under 30 yards, and not have any plays 20 yds or more. Since he got 2 catches for 28 yards (one for 22 yds), I lost in my other league by 1 point because Maclin scored 4 points in that league (1 pt per 2 receptions, 1 pt per 10 yds, and 1 bonus pt for a reception 20 yds or greater)
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012   #67
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

My opponent had Doug Martin this week. Doug Martin by himself scored 66.20 points. I lost very badly.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #68
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going with Chris Ivory over Matt Forte at RB. Desperate move for a desperate team. At 5-5. I basically have to win out to make the playoffs.
Old 11-20-2012   #69
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 1808 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hows 9-2 feel ??? Yall can thank me later for taking out both jerks for y'all
Old 11-21-2012   #70
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBleedTexans View Post
Hows 9-2 feel ??? Yall can thank me later for taking out both jerks for y'all
Pretty good thanks. Being #1 in the league is awesome, I'm pretty much guaranteed a playoff spot at this point. But you enjoy fighting for a spot until the last game
Old 12-13-2012   #71
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

boom, down goes Frazier! The Jerk Store leads the pack all year and whamo, number 2 seed on the last week of the season. I know you tried to avoid me dog. I feels ya.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012   #72
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
boom, down goes Frazier! The Jerk Store leads the pack all year and whamo, number 2 seed on the last week of the season. I know you tried to avoid me dog. I feels ya.
Well good luck to you in your game, I hope we can have a Jerk Bowl next week in the final game of the season. I actually wish I was playing you instead, but the Texans DST, Drew Brees and Jimmy Graham stumbled the last couple weeks and have hurt my overall scoring. Losing MacGahee in the last few weeks didn't help either, and missing Knowshon Moreno by 1 waiver wire spot also hurt. I'm hoping Bradshaw stays out for two weeks so I can start David Wilson.
Old 12-13-2012   #73
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 1808 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well good luck to you in your game, I hope we can have a Jerk Bowl next week in the final game of the season. I actually wish I was playing you instead, but the Texans DST, Drew Brees and Jimmy Graham stumbled the last couple weeks and have hurt my overall scoring. Losing MacGahee in the last few weeks didn't help either, and missing Knowshon Moreno by 1 waiver wire spot also hurt. I'm hoping Bradshaw stays out for two weeks so I can start David Wilson.
you gotta beat me first but gl buddy
Old 12-13-2012   #74
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
you gotta beat me first but gl buddy
I'm projected to win by 40+ points, sooooooooo...

Old 12-16-2012   #75
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Well, I left about 40 points on my bench this week, but I still have a chance to win. I have a 13.8 point lead with 1 half to go. Hopefully Brady will continue to suck and I squeak this out.
Old 12-16-2012   #76
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Fumble recovery touchdowns count for 12? WTF?
Old 12-16-2012   #77
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Quote:
Fumble recovery touchdowns count for 12? WTF?
So much for those projected points huh
Old 12-16-2012   #78
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
So much for those projected points huh
Yep. Can't complain too much though, AP got me into two other Super Bowls today. Both of which payout more than this league and have awesome huge trophies
Old 12-22-2012   #79
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Just me and you Vinny
Old 12-24-2012   #80
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjkoB...e_gdata_player

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read