Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-16-2012   #121
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 67028 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Colts. Let's predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Ok I know we are all down about last nights game. I honestly think this sets up a good match-up vs the pats in the play-offs. Revenge is always more sweet especially when it matters the most . But until then

We got the colts and I feel very sorry for them and especially luck hopefully he makes it through the game cause I see Watt recking havoc.

Texans 51
Colts 17

Yeah I feel they will be our punching bag. Foster 130 yards 2 TDs, martin 1 PR TD, jean and martin a TD apiece with AJ adding over 100 yards and a TD. Defense sacks luck 7 times and picks him off 3 more.
was close on foster and AJ atleast, and the D had 5 sacks i said 7. ewww
Old 12-16-2012   #122
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11283 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Colts. Let's predict :)

I'm getting a feeling that we will see the Colts back here in the Divisional round. I don't see Baltimore beating them if they play in the Wild Card round.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read