Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-16-2012   #21
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 122990 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This team's in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
This team is 12-2. I'm happy for that.

But . . . It's 12 wins and 2 humiliations against teams that have elite QBs.

Do I like our chances in the playoffs against these teams with their elite QBs? You can figure that one out for yourselves.

I am hoping Brady and manning meet up in the divisional round . I dont see us beating those two back to back to go to the super bowl
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #22
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Record is the número UNO.

I couldn't care less if every opponent we meet in the play-offs get 200 more yards than us.

I'll take the win!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #23
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16557 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

maybe maybe not who knows can predict the future based on what u see on paper
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #24
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 162338 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenRice View Post
I don't care if they beat the colts, this team is fluke. The secondary is terrible. If the D line doesn't put pressure on QB in one play you can count on a long completion. The offense is inconsistent at times. The special teams is one the worst in the NFL. This team will not make it in the Superbowl let alone wining it.
I'm so embarrassed for you.
Old 12-16-2012   #25
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
This team is 12-2. I'm happy for that.

But . . . It's 12 wins and 2 humiliations against teams that have elite QBs.

Do I like our chances in the playoffs against these teams with their elite QBs? You can figure that one out for yourselves.
This.

BFD, we won the AFCS.

I said I would reserve judgment of Andrew Luck until today.

Well, I wish he were OUR quarterback. All I learned today is that if the Colts invest wisely on their OL every year, the Colts will be the team to beat a year or so from now. They have a QB who can run when he has to, he runs right up to the LOS and delivers pinpoint strikes that his young WRs sometimes drop, but will learn (after having practice time with Luck) to hold onto in the future.

The window for the Texans is now, and maybe 2013. 2014, IMO, will be a rough season because Schaub isn't getting better (he remains average at best) and Luck, well...the guy is going to be good when the team grows with him.

Yay, congrats to Texans. You could have had a 2-point lead had it not been for Braman scoring a ST TD today. 2 point lead. Let that soak in for awhile.

Gary Kubiak, I'm sorry, he's a **** coach on game days. Every single possession except maybe 2 this year, that were inside our own 10, he ends up turtling up and begging Wade's juggernaut JJ Watt to get us the ball back. And they do, and we end up turtling up again, rinse, repeat...it's patented Gary Kubiak.

This team has an average HC and an equally average QB, and the whole offense is soft if things don't line up beautifully for them. They have to have everything go right for them to move the ball. Finesse. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Lombardi was right about us then. And it's still true today. Finesse. Soft. Lack of a toughness and an edge when backed up to a wall. It's 3 and out, punt, same old song and dance.

This is why the better teams beat us. The Packers and the Patriots of the NFL have no trouble with a team like the Texans.

So yeah, we need to get HFA or we're screwed. End of story.

Congrats to the Texans. You still have to contain Adrian ALL DAY Peterson who is racking up 100+ games on a weekly basis. Good luck with that. Especially with a Texans offense that works only when it wants to, led by a coach who is as finicky as a cat who turns its nose up at whatever you serve it for dinner.

I'm sorry, people can say whatever hateful **** they want to say to me. Go for broke, do your worst. Come at me. I don't care. This team is still Oilers Strong like the old days. Did you hear the after game crew? Did you hear them? Boomer, Cowher, they're saying **** like "Yes, the Texans after a humiliating loss on the road come back to their dome and they do very well in the dome. They got it done today." And "Atlanta and Houston, both dome teams, get back in their domes and handle business today."

Well hell, isn't that a backhanded compliment! In other words, what is being said without really saying it, is this: Those two teams can't play worth a **** out in the open and they need their home field to win. Lovely.

I guess one good thing is the SB is in a dome. So we've got THAT going for us, which is nice.

Old 12-16-2012   #26
The Third Man
All Pro

Rep Power: 11126 The Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respected

With all due respect, the thread starter needs to be pistol whipped.
The Third Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #27
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gp View Post
this.

Bfd, we won the afcs.

I said i would reserve judgment of andrew luck until today.

Well, i wish he were our quarterback. All i learned today is that if the colts invest wisely on their ol every year, the colts will be the team to beat a year or so from now. They have a qb who can run when he has to, he runs right up to the los and delivers pinpoint strikes that his young wrs sometimes drop, but will learn (after having practice time with luck) to hold onto in the future.

The window for the texans is now, and maybe 2013. 2014, imo, will be a rough season because schaub isn't getting better (he remains average at best) and luck, well...the guy is going to be good when the team grows with him.

Yay, congrats to texans. You could have had a 2-point lead had it not been for braman scoring a st td today. 2 point lead. Let that soak in for awhile.

Gary kubiak, i'm sorry, he's a **** coach on game days. Every single possession except maybe 2 this year, that were inside our own 10, he ends up turtling up and begging wade's juggernaut jj watt to get us the ball back. And they do, and we end up turtling up again, rinse, repeat...it's patented gary kubiak.

This team has an average hc and an equally average qb, and the whole offense is soft if things don't line up beautifully for them. They have to have everything go right for them to move the ball. Finesse. I can't believe i'm saying this, but lombardi was right about us then. And it's still true today. Finesse. Soft. Lack of a toughness and an edge when backed up to a wall. It's 3 and out, punt, same old song and dance.

This is why the better teams beat us. The packers and the patriots of the nfl have no trouble with a team like the texans.

So yeah, we need to get hfa or we're screwed. End of story.

Congrats to the texans. You still have to contain adrian all day peterson who is racking up 100+ games on a weekly basis. Good luck with that. Especially with a texans offense that works only when it wants to, led by a coach who is as finicky as a cat who turns its nose up at whatever you serve it for dinner.

I'm sorry, people can say whatever hateful **** they want to say to me. Go for broke, do your worst. Come at me. I don't care. This team is still oilers strong like the old days. Did you hear the after game crew? Did you hear them? Boomer, cowher, they're saying **** like "yes, the texans after a humiliating loss on the road come back to their dome and they do very well in the dome. They got it done today." and "atlanta and houston, both dome teams, get back in their domes and handle business today."

well hell, isn't that a backhanded compliment! In other words, what is being said without really saying it, is this: Those two teams can't play worth a **** out in the open and they need their home field to win. Lovely.

I guess one good thing is the sb is in a dome. So we've got that going for us, which is nice.

12-2
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #28
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Yay, congrats to Texans. You could have had a 2-point lead had it not been for Braman scoring a ST TD today. 2 point lead. Let that soak in for awhile.
It is what it is. Who knows how the game would have played out, if they'd have just punted the ball. We could have scored 7 there. We don't know.

But everybody plays different, depending on what the score is. Them & us.
Old 12-16-2012   #29
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I'm so embarrassed for you.
Cheer up, you can be embarrassed for all of us if we don't get HFA and end up playing the Patriots in their house again.

Seriously, if you've learned nothing of this team by now...it's that this team is soft. It's fun to be thrilled with a win. Isn't it? As if there's nobody who can stop us. Think back to SNF vs. Packers. Think back to MNF vs. Patriots.

If somebody here thinks this team is a fluke, they might just be correct.

I expected an utter beatdown of the Colts today. Instead, I think Andrew Luck has to feel very VERY happy about the future as a Colts QB.
Old 12-16-2012   #30
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12794 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Third Man View Post
With all due respect, the thread starter needs to be pistol whipped.
Indeed, 12-2 teams aren't "in trouble". But that doesn't mean the last few weeks have given me a warm fuzzy about our chances in the playoffs. It's fair (I think) to suggest this team hasn't been playing up to its record in recent weeks and hoping it finds early-season form before the playoffs come. But that doesn't mean the team is "in trouble". It's not.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #31
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112890 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I am hoping Brady and manning meet up in the divisional round . I dont see us beating those two back to back to go to the super bowl
Good post. I dont see us besting 2 great qb's in a row either. Imagine facing Manning, Brady, and then Rodgers in the Sb. What are the chances you think we pull that off? Not so good.
powda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #32
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 80234 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Honestly it seemed like the entire team clicked in the 4th quarter, Im interested to see if they can carry this over with them. Now would be the time for the offense to get hot and gain rhythm and make opposing teams abandon the run
Old 12-16-2012   #33
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA SWATT View Post
12-2
That's awesome.

The Packers and the Patriots didn't give two ****s about our record.

That reg season record isn't a force field, it's not an invisibility cloak. This Texans team is flawed at the HC position, and I'm frankly just tired of knowing it and thinking wins and our record is somehow proof that we can handle the elite teams.

I do think IF we get HFA, we have a chance. A chance.

Anybody else who thinks today's clinch = Super Bowl...well, fine. Have fun with that.
Old 12-16-2012   #34
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Cheer up, you can be embarrassed for all of us if we don't get HFA and end up playing the Patriots in their house again.

Seriously, if you've learned nothing of this team by now...it's that this team is soft. It's fun to be thrilled with a win. Isn't it? As if there's nobody who can stop us. Think back to SNF vs. Packers. Think back to MNF vs. Patriots.

If somebody here thinks this team is a fluke, they might just be correct.

I expected an utter beatdown of the Colts today. Instead, I think Andrew Luck has to feel very VERY happy about the future as a Colts QB.
WGAS about Andrew Luck - it's no guarantee - he could get hurt, he could continue to throw picks, he could have a terrible sophomore year, he could have key injuries to his weapons, the defense could regress. Relax bro and enjoy the NOW.
Old 12-16-2012   #35
nytexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 1436 nytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
After years of watching this team rack up every stat in the book, but leave
the wins on the field, my complaints this season are purely constructive.

They have been leaving with the most important stat of them all, WINS,
in 12 of their 14 games. That's the best percentage in the NFL, and it's
also the most important.

Now it's time to clinch the #1 seed by winning the next 2 games. I just don't
see New England losing to San Francisco AT Foxboro.
I couldn't agree with you more, let Denver and New England fight it out to get to us in the AFC championship game. Nothing else in the AFC looks good enough to beat us in the Divisional game. Baltimore-Bengals-Colts-Steelers don't look good enough to come in here and win. Home field throughout is key to this team getting to SBowl.
Old 12-16-2012   #36
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Quote:
That's awesome.

The Packers and the Patriots didn't give two ****s about our record.

That reg season record isn't a force field, it's not an invisibility cloak. This Texans team is flawed at the HC position, and I'm frankly just tired of knowing it and thinking wins and our record is somehow proof that we can handle the elite teams.

I do think IF we get HFA, we have a chance. A chance.

Anybody else who thinks today's clinch = Super Bowl...well, fine. Have fun with that.
12-2 is a fact, not an opinion. K
Old 12-16-2012   #37
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 21910 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
12-2
So if this team is 0-1 playoffs you gonna throw up the season record, no one cares about the regular season. We all knew we would win the division and get in the playoffs. The PLAYOFFS is all that matters and anything less than a superbowl is a failure. We all realize we are at a mismatch versus the elite. Brady went undefeated one year and lost the superbowl. He would call that season a failure and so would all patriots fans
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #38
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 122341 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This.

BFD, we won the AFCS.

I said I would reserve judgment of Andrew Luck until today.

Well, I wish he were OUR quarterback. All I learned today is that if the Colts invest wisely on their OL every year, the Colts will be the team to beat a year or so from now. They have a QB who can run when he has to, he runs right up to the LOS and delivers pinpoint strikes that his young WRs sometimes drop, but will learn (after having practice time with Luck) to hold onto in the future.

The window for the Texans is now, and maybe 2013. 2014, IMO, will be a rough season because Schaub isn't getting better (he remains average at best) and Luck, well...the guy is going to be good when the team grows with him.

Gary Kubiak, I'm sorry, he's a **** coach on game days. Every single possession except maybe 2 this year, that were inside our own 10, he ends up turtling up and begging Wade's juggernaut JJ Watt to get us the ball back. And they do, and we end up turtling up again, rinse, repeat...it's patented Gary Kubiak.

This team has an average HC and an equally average QB, and the whole offense is soft if things don't line up beautifully for them. They have to have everything go right for them to move the ball. Finesse. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Lombardi was right about us then. And it's still true today. Finesse. Soft. Lack of a toughness and an edge when backed up to a wall. It's 3 and out, punt, same old song and dance.

This is why the better teams beat us. The Packers and the Patriots of the NFL have no trouble with a team like the Texans.

So yeah, we need to get HFA or we're screwed. End of story.

Congrats to the Texans. You still have to contain Adrian ALL DAY Peterson who is racking up 100+ games on a weekly basis. Good luck with that. Especially with a Texans offense that works only when it wants to, led by a coach who is as finicky as a cat who turns its nose up at whatever you serve it for dinner.

I'm sorry, people can say whatever hateful **** they want to say to me. Go for broke, do your worst. Come at me. I don't care. This team is still Oilers Strong like the old days. Did you hear the after game crew? Did you hear them? Boomer, Cowher, they're saying **** like "Yes, the Texans after a humiliating loss on the road come back to their dome and they do very well in the dome. They got it done today." And "Atlanta and Houston, both dome teams, get back in their domes and handle business today."

Well hell, isn't that a backhanded compliment! In other words, what is being said without really saying it, is this: Those two teams can't play worth a **** out in the open and they need their home field to win. Lovely.

I guess one good thing is the SB is in a dome. So we've got THAT going for us, which is nice.

Ummm GP we agree on a lot but come on man sure this team has been in a funk lately and kubiak has sort of been scared with the play calling, but we have the talent to beat anyone.

AJ, Foster, Watt all have the ability to change games. We will be fine man
Old 12-16-2012   #39
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
WGAS about Andrew Luck - it's no guarantee - he could get hurt, he could continue to throw picks, he could have a terrible sophomore year, he could have key injuries to his weapons, the defense could regress. Relax bro and enjoy the NOW.
I enjoyed the NOW last year.

I enjoyed the NOW prior to the Patriots game this year.

I won't be easily persuaded to be light-hearted and carefree until this team is playing in the SB. They have a chance, but it hinges on HFA. And Denver is being relentless and we've got two more games to go...and the Pats, I don't think they let up one inch the rest of the way.

We're Top 3, probably Team 2 out of the Top 3 teams in the AFC.

I got your PM, and I agree thatr anything can happen...but we aren't getting a badass young QB anytime soon. They re-up'd Schaub, he's here for a long time. And the Colts? Yeah, they made their own luck with getting Luck. It sucks.
Old 12-16-2012   #40
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy29 View Post
Indeed, 12-2 teams aren't "in trouble". But that doesn't mean the last few weeks have given me a warm fuzzy about our chances in the playoffs. It's fair (I think) to suggest this team hasn't been playing up to its record in recent weeks and hoping it finds early-season form before the playoffs come. But that doesn't mean the team is "in trouble". It's not.
I guarantee you most NYG fans didn't like their chances to win a Super Bowl when they were 9-7. Neither did the GreenBay Packers when they went in as a Wild Card.

The last 15 weeks have been the longerst 15 weeks of the year for every NFL player. The next 6 (or whatever it is) is going to seem even longer.

You don't need to feel comfortable about our chances to win the Super Bowl. I don't think we're supposed to.

It's us against them, no one believes.......

& that's the way it's supposed to be.

Last edited by thunderkyss; 12-16-2012 at 05:51 PM.
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read