Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 12-16-2012   #1
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 167815 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default TexansTalk College Bowl Pick 'Em

I just created a college football bowl pick'em game for sheets and grins. No confidence points, just straight up picking winners.

I know we've have a couple of games today, but there are plenty left. Any takers??

I hope I do this right....

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....3365?ng=1&b=er

if that doesn't cut it just go to the Yahoo fantasy page and click college bowl pickem.

League name: TexansTalk
group ID# is 33365
Password: ouryear

I hope to see you there!
Old 12-16-2012   #2
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33473 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TexansTalk College Bowl Pick 'Em

I'm in, and as I was favorite backing today, I'm 2-0!
Old 12-16-2012   #3
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 167815 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Cool. I forgot to mention the next Bowl game is on the 20th so there is time before the "first" game we all pick.
Old 12-16-2012   #4
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I have to admit I don't know anything about some of the games (or teams), but I joined.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #5
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33473 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I have to admit I don't know anything about some of the games (or teams), but I joined.
Same here...outside of the Pac-12 teams and the big national stories I'm pretty much going blind this year!
Old 12-16-2012   #6
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
Same here...outside of the Pac-12 teams and the big national stories I'm pretty much going blind this year!
Same here! I just thought we'd try it. I haven't even tried to pick yet, but I will before the 20th.
Old 12-16-2012   #7
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Same here! I just thought we'd try it. I haven't even tried to pick yet, but I will before the 20th.
Haha - plonked mine in yesterday.

We should have a reciprocal trade off of conference knowledge in this thread!
Old 12-16-2012   #8
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
Haha - plonked mine in yesterday.

We should have a reciprocal trade off of conference knowledge in this thread!

Bump

Come on college jerks. Money where the mouth is.
Old 12-17-2012   #9
Showtime100
Got AJ?

bump;
Old 12-19-2012   #10
Showtime100
Got AJ?

I apologize for bumping this again. We are only three strong so far and the first bowl games for this league will be played tomorrow, the 20th.

The more the merrier!
Old 12-19-2012   #11
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh alright already...
Old 12-19-2012   #12
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

I just put up my picks as well.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012   #13
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Cool. Five is better than one!...lol.

I won't know what I'm doing so this should be interesting.
Old 12-22-2012   #14
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Why does it say I have only 1 of 4 right? I have 3 right.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012   #15
playa465
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 22350 playa465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respected

Got in late but its still early
playa465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012   #16
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in first place right now.
Old 01-08-2013   #17
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Maybe I know more than I thought? I went 25-8 and finished in first place.
Old 01-13-2013   #18
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Maybe I know more than I thought? I went 25-8 and finished in first place.
All hail to the King!...lol. Nice job JC.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read