Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2012   #21
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. Noon. 12/16. **Official GameDay Thread**

Old 12-16-2012   #22
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8706 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. Noon. 12/16. **Official GameDay Thread**

I feel this team will get out of its slump, offensively and defensively, this game. It's time to go back to 1-0 and start another 6 game win streak.
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #23
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Let's Go!!!

Old 12-16-2012   #24
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I am pumped for Texans football!
Old 12-16-2012   #25
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 163364 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphajoker View Post
I feel this team will get out of its slump, offensively and defensively, this game. It's time to go back to 1-0 and start another 6 game win streak.
We are guranteed a 6 game winnin streak. At Another forum where I post we make avatar bet on games. Last year I lost a bet and a guy gave me a Titans avatar and we went on a 6 game winning streak and I wore that avatar the entire time.

Made a bet this past week with a Pats fan he gave me this:

as an avatar.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #26
bshep86
Rookie

Section: M&T Bank Stadium
Rep Power: 1053 bshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope there is a bounty system this game! Screw The Professional Football team from Indianapolis, their fans, and everything associated with those mouth breathing inbred.
Old 12-16-2012   #27
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13222 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

I want us to destroy them. Sure I want the win, but I want more than that... I want slaughter....

Give it to me...
Old 12-16-2012   #28
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2159 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
I want us to destroy them. Sure I want the win, but I want more than that... I want slaughter....

Give it to me...
Ditto!
Old 12-16-2012   #29
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn, it's raining EVERYWHERE in the greater Houston area. You guys have all the fun.
Old 12-16-2012   #30
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8706 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Give it to me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoochyTX View Post
Ditto!
Tritto!
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #31
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Almost time, fellers.

Gawd, how ugly is Andrew Luck?
Old 12-16-2012   #32
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13222 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Almost time, fellers.

Gawd, how ugly is Andrew Luck?
Pretty compared to how he'll look once we're done with him
Old 12-16-2012   #33
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26865 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Let's do this!
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #34
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Pretty compared to how he'll look once we're done with him

Moment of Silence for Sandy Hook.

Old 12-16-2012   #35
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43787 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Lame! Says I can't stream NFL games. Can only listen from the radio!
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #36
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Let's see if the man cards come out
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #37
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 138774 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

unfortunately I'm only going to be able to watch till halftime... have to head to Brenham on business. Let's go Texans!
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #38
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Nice to see Martin taking more knees these days. He never seemed to make the 20.
Old 12-16-2012   #39
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Missed pregame, is Graham back?

Also bad underthrow there good play by AJ
Old 12-16-2012   #40
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 138774 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Andre johnson is a man.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read